3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 8,341 to 8,360 of 17,764

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

8,341. Posted:

I just saw Mega Pinsir today on Shofu's Wi-Fi battle videos and its a freaking beast. :O So is Mega Kangaskhan! So proud they're useful now. :P

Edited on by ShadowFox254

SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865

Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.

You can become anything and go anywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

8,342. Posted:

Holy crud!!! I got a Japanese Mienfoo with 5/6 IV's though wonder trade! Awesooome!! :D I've also traded away more than a box of Mareep. :P Unfortunately, the Mienfoo is Lax with inner focus.

@Gioku People freak out over getting one for a reason. :P You shouldn't be too surprised to not get one right away. It took me days of breeding for my Mareep. Btw, do you still want that Hawlucha?

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Gioku

8,343. Posted:

@Retro_on_theGo: Um, sure... but I still never found the Poliwhirl you wanted...
And the Friend Safari's supposed to have the best odds... I've spent about 3 hours searching today...

Edited on by Gioku

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

8,344. Posted:

Really? That's weird, Morpheel said I had one in my safari. :O

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Gioku

8,345. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Really? That's weird, Morpheel said I had one in my safari. :O

Oh, I meant it has the best odds for Shiny Pokémon... I wasn't talking about the Poliwhirl! ...I still need a Pokémon with trace first so I can weed it out. ;)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

8,346. Posted:

Ooh, haha my bad. Don't worry, you'll get one eventually. Just don't run away from it like I did with my first wild shiny, Durant! :( :(

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

8,347. Posted:

Ok, we have got to have another generation like gen IV someday.

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Pac-Man World, Golden Sun, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure and Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

Gioku

8,348. Posted:

@Electricmastro: I agree fully! The new evolutions were always my favorites back in the day. But I've been deprived of them for 2 generations now! Mega Evolutions softened the blow significantly, though. And although I like them a lot, they just feel... different than just regular evolutions. :|

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

8,349. Posted:

I want some more evolutions to older pokemon too. So long as we don't get anything even remotely stupid as Likilicky ever again.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Blast

8,350. Posted:

To all those people who are still playing this game... I applaud you. I'm a huge Pokemon fan and I'm struggling with still caring about this game.
Everytime I turn Pokemon X on... I play for about 10 minutes then I shut it off because of boredom. :(
I just lost all kinds of motivation to keep playing this game and I luv to ev train and battle.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

Gioku

8,351. Posted:

@Retro_on_theGo: Aw, come on, I liked Lickilicky! Of course, I like just about every Pokémon, lol.

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

8,352. Posted:

@Blastoise-san I'm about to jump in the same boat. I'm not bored with this game, it's just that it was the post-game that has brought a lack of interest to keep me going and I'm working on breeding Pokemon in 5th gen so that I'll be able to transfer them to X.

Is anyone else here going to participate in the VGC in their country? I'm going to try and make the effort to battle on every Global Link tournament again so that I can get the feel on what type of team I should use since you need to be precise and use a team that can be very effective in doubles. I'm going to try and make a team that just focuses on Attack and try my luck with blocking attacks.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

8,353. Posted:

@Marakuto I actually want to compete in VGC for the first time this year, but I don't get it! Is there registration or something? I don't see where.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Gioku

8,354. Posted:

...I think I'll stay out of the official competition... I got my butt whooped in our little unofficial tournament, lol. I can only imagine how badly I'd do in an official competition, lol.

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

8,355. Posted:

I am the pokemon princess~ :*
My team of cuteness will murder you and everything in sight mewmewmew! >:3 Untitled

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter: Emeralds110

AuthorMessage

mystman12

8,356. Posted:

So, what are some of the things you can do after beating the game? Right now I'm trying to fill my Pokédex and get a good team, but what else can I do. I've heard people say that this game doesn't have much to do after beating the game. I've also heard of a side quest or something, what is that?

I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

8,357. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

...I think I'll stay out of the official competition... I got my butt whooped in our little unofficial tournament, lol. I can only imagine how badly I'd do in an official competition, lol.

Yeah, I have a feeling I'd be destroyed too. I've tried rank battles and have not one a single one. .__.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

8,358. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Yeah, I have a feeling I'd be destroyed too. I've tried rank battles and have not one a single one. .__.

giggles >:3

Ahem, won* u__u Now tell me those weaklings that hurt you I'll go kill them~

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter: Emeralds110

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

8,359. Posted:

I challenge all of y'all to a Pokemon battle!

@me if you accept my challenge and we'll set up times and stuff (central time over here)

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

ShadowLugia

8,360. Posted:

Blastoise-san wrote:

To all those people who are still playing this game... I applaud you. I'm a huge Pokemon fan and I'm struggling with still caring about this game.
Everytime I turn Pokemon X on... I play for about 10 minutes then I shut it off because of boredom. :(
I just lost all kinds of motivation to keep playing this game and I luv to ev train and battle.

^This

I've done basically done everything (with the exception of completing the Pokedex) but I have no intentions in doing so anymore because it's so tedious. The only thing I can really do now is get the remaining trading evolutions (Magmar and Electabuzz) and of course evolving Gligar and Sneasel. I've also forgotten to mention shiny hunting but again it's very time consuming. Oh well I just have wait for Pokémon bank once I've done the remaining little things :/.

Edit 1: And also event Pokémon, but hopefully they aren't generic events as in Black and White 2 events even though they had a bit of interaction.

Edited on by ShadowLugia

Friend Code = 4098 - 2313 - 4036
Nintendo Network ID = DarkRayquaza