3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 8,321 to 8,340 of 18,197

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

8,321. Posted:

Gaaah I have no idea how to spread this guy's EV's. I know it's never suggested to put all EV's into a specific defense stat instead of HP but I'm not sure with this guy.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Gridatttack

8,322. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Gaaah I have no idea how to spread this guy's EV's. I know it's never suggested to put all EV's into a specific defense stat instead of HP but I'm not sure with this guy.

You could always halve it onto those stats. I was unsure on the other 256 EVs spread of my malamar and ended up distributing exactlu it between 3 stats, and it has worked nice for me.

Sparity~
4554-0649-6542

AuthorMessage

Gridatttack

8,323. Posted:

So I FINALLY got my shiny quilladin :D
Unfortunately it has Mild nature, which lowers Defense....but it has 31 IV on defense/
So supposedly max defense possible will be 308 at level 100...

But it has bulletproof :D

Sparity~
4554-0649-6542

AuthorMessage

Mattwize

8,324. Posted:

Add me guys thanks :) @mattwize

I have psychic Pokemon safari in Pokemon X&Y

3DS Friend Code: 3454-1349-6635 | Twitter: Mattwize

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

8,325. Posted:

I discovered something sad! You can't pet Mareep! :((( Her fur will shock you. :( Anyways, I went with 252 SpAttk, 200 HP, 50 Defense and the rest in SpDef for the EV's.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

UnknownNico

8,326. Posted:

@Retro_on_theGo Really? Try petting Slugma.

Edited on by UnknownNico

Hail Sithis.
I've got the power! The Hidden Power!
"That's the way we wash our hands, FA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!"-JonTron
Yes, yes, I run on blast processing.
Currently playing: Painkiller: Hell and Damnation, Borderlands 2
I AM STILL NEAR-PERFECT!!!

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2246-5075

AuthorMessage

bluetrainerx

8,327. Posted:

please add me :) I will add back asap fc in sig

fc: 0216-0932-8071
shiny pokemon in x: 26

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

8,328. Posted:

I was testing out Ampharos and he took two earthquakes. Before going mega. One was from a Flygon which does have a respectable attack stat but the other was from Charizard. Lol. I didn't expect him to take them both though!

@UnKnownnico lol yeah, he burns you. But his body is made of lava, you'd expect that. :P

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

8,329. Posted:

Man, A Link Between Worlds, Ocarina of Time, and Animal Crossing have been keeping me away from this game. I don't even remember what it was I was doing...I need to fix that.

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

Metroidlink

8,330. Posted:

i just found out that game freak have boosted and waken some attacks :o here is a list of all the weaken and boosted attacks http://www.serebii.net/xy/updatedattacks.shtml

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

AuthorMessage

Gioku

8,331. Posted:

@Metroidlink: Yeah, I've been noticing some of those on Bulbapedia...

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

8,332. Posted:

@TeeJay - I can relate. Fire Emblem: Awakening, Mario Kart 7 and Kid Icarus: Uprising have been taking my time. For some reason, I struggle to go back to Pokémon X as great as it is. I have plans for Pokémon training and all that yet I can't get back into it. Maybe online is secretly scaring me away... Perhaps when the Poké Bank is released, I will get back in the game but until then, I don't know...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Lucina confirmed for Smash Bros.!

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Gioku

8,333. Posted:

Pokémon has been the only game I've been playing recently... although I've just been doing the same thing the whole time, running around in a Friend Safari looking for Shiny Pokémon.... lol. Still haven't found one yet, either! Imma keep going for it, though! ...and then once I find one I can take a break to get back to playing Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, lol. :D

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

voulg160

8,334. Posted:

does anyone here have a special ability gligar they would be willing to trade?

Backloggery
right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us."
fc is 2750-1120-9537

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

8,335. Posted:

Am I the only one who thinks Yanmega should be a bug/dragon-type with the levitate ability? In fact, flying-type pokemon such as Venomoth who have wings and can be hit by ground-type moves should have flying-type removed in favor of the levitate ability.

Backloggery. Now playing: Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Pac-Man World, Golden Sun, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror, Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure and Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

Gioku

8,336. Posted:

@Electricmastro: Can we say... future Mega Evolution? :D

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

8,337. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

@Electricmastro: Can we say... future Mega Evolution? :D

Speaking of which, I was REALLY dumbfounded that Dunsparce has still not received a Mega Evolution. Not sure why they bothered making it a natural pokemon found within the game.

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Pac-Man World, Golden Sun, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror, Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure and Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

Gioku

8,338. Posted:

@Electricmastro: Because it's Dunsparce! ...I honestly think it's just some kind of bad joke on Game Freak's part... IMO, I think they will never do anything with Dunsparce, they'll just leave it there... taunting everyone, lol. :P

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

8,339. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

@Electricmastro: Because it's Dunsparce! ...I honestly think it's just some kind of bad joke on Game Freak's part... IMO, I think they will never do anything with Dunsparce, they'll just leave it there... taunting everyone, lol. :P

Game Freak needs to do something with Dunsparce already! I feel like if they don't do it soon, though, it's not going to happen. :(
Oh well, Dunsparce is the best thing ever as is, anyways. I'm going to break into Game Freak headquarters and demand change fine.
Untitled

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage

Gioku

8,340. Posted:

I'm beginning to think Shiny Pokémon just don't like me... after spending hours running around the Friend Safari without finding any... whereas some people seem to find them rather quickly... :(

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery