Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Posts 8,301 to 8,320 of 18,330

Mattwize

Hi every one please add me but please @mattwize or I will not add you because I did not get a email that you added me. My friend code is 3454-1349-6635 thanks for that add remember @mattwize in you comment with friend code in it .

I have psychic Pokemon safari in Pokemon X&Y

Twitter:

Mattwize

Safari I have ditto Hi every one please add me but please @mattwize or I will not add you because I did not get a email that you added me. My friend code is 3454-1349-6635 thanks for that add remember @mattwize in you comment with friend code in it .

Twitter:

Mattwize

Safari I have ditto Hi every one please add me but please @mattwize or I will not add you because I did not get a email that you added me. My friend code is 3454-1349-6635 thanks for that add remember @mattwize in you comment with friend code in it .

Twitter:

UnknownNico

@mystman12 It does nothing. You have to talk to some guy in Shalour City. He'll give you a Sun Stone or something for it.

I'm really running out of ideas for my signature.
I've got the power! The Hidden Power!
I used to run on blast processing. Now I'm 64-bit.
Currently playing: ARK: Survival Evolved, Splatoon
I AM STILL NEAR-PERFECT!!!

Mattwize

Twitter:

Happy_Mask

Marakuto wrote:

It looks like some Pokemon might not possibly be transferable due to nicknames (my Togekiss nickname for example being on the banlist for nicknames which is not offensive in anyway.) Some of the names don't look offensive but if you see the abbreviation for them in other languages, they would be counted as bad such as Connor or Pikachu (yes, you cannot name a Pokemon in X & Y Pikachu.) Now I won't be able to dish out some awesome nicknames... :<

You can't name anything Frosslass either. Or violet, for some odd reason.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

SkywardLink98

@Mattwise I'll go ahead and friend you, but 1. You should be spamming, and 2. do you really have a Ditto safari or are you just looking for friends?

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

Gridatttack

Well, got a spare shiny frogadier. I think im going to see if someone tries to trade it for a shiny quilladin, since im still hunting for it in the safari and it hasn't appeared And getting a bit tired looking for it.

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.
new 3DS: 0276-2211-7514

Nintendo Network ID: Gridatttack

Gridatttack

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Gaaah I have no idea how to spread this guy's EV's. I know it's never suggested to put all EV's into a specific defense stat instead of HP but I'm not sure with this guy.

You could always halve it onto those stats. I was unsure on the other 256 EVs spread of my malamar and ended up distributing exactlu it between 3 stats, and it has worked nice for me.

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.

Gridatttack

So I FINALLY got my shiny quilladin
Unfortunately it has Mild nature, which lowers Defense....but it has 31 IV on defense/
So supposedly max defense possible will be 308 at level 100...

But it has bulletproof

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic