3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 8,241 to 8,260 of 18,301

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

8,241. Posted:

wow you are lucky :| I've spent a lot of time in safari's and never found one.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Gridatttack

8,242. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

wow you are lucky :| I've spent a lot of time in safari's and never found one.

Well, today was pretty taxing. Im at 4 hours on the same safari and got the pansage and Ivysaur...but not the quilladin :<
Watched a movie of 2 hours long to help ease a bit, but this is the first time I felt really bored to shiny hunt :S

Sparity~
4554-0649-6542

AuthorMessage

Gioku

8,243. Posted:

I'm going on my first Shiny hunt; 10 minutes in and nothing to speak has been found, lol. :P

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Gridatttack

8,244. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

I'm going on my first Shiny hunt; 10 minutes in and nothing to speak has been found, lol. :P

Cool, I wonder whos your target?
If you plan to use it competitively, be sure to bring someone with synchronize with the nature you need :)

Edited on by Gridatttack

Sparity~
4554-0649-6542

AuthorMessage

Gioku

8,245. Posted:

@Gridatttack: Doesn't need to be competitive, I just want a shiny 'cause I've never had one before! :D
The safari I'm in has Braixen, Slugma, and Pansear; I'd be happy with a shiny version of any of those. :)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Gridatttack

8,246. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

@Gridatttack: Doesn't need to be competitive, I just want a shiny 'cause I've never had one before! :D
The safari I'm in has Braixen, Slugma, and Pansear; I'd be happy with a shiny version of any of those. :)

Nice selection of a safari. All of those shnies are pretty awesome :3
Hope you get any of them soon!

Also, the first 2 pokes can be captured easily with a quickball. Braixen is a bit more tricky to get, so either use false swipe, or spam the pokeball of your choice till you get it :)

Sparity~
4554-0649-6542

AuthorMessage

Metroidlink

8,247. Posted:

I'll join you guys in your shiny hunts soon :D I just have to lvl up my fraxure 3 lvls so it reach lvl 50 and gliscor 10 lvl up so both is lvl 50 :)
Edit: just for the record this is going to be my first shiny in the kalos region, have a shiny for every other pokemon game I have played

Edited on by Metroidlink

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

AuthorMessage

mystman12

8,248. Posted:

@Gioku How do I watch that battle you were talking about?

I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12

AuthorMessage

distantwolfx44

8,249. Posted:

typhlosionex wrote:

@Coldfirex44: I'm Vinicius ingame are you Basil?

Sorry T^T was out doing things (breeding perfect IV Absol) and yeah thats me ;3

3DS FC: 2938-6842-2680
PSN: distantwolfx44
~HARD CORE OTAKU~
The Coldfire's Backlog
Raptr Profile/Game collection
Pokemon GL Profile

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6842-2680 | Twitter: coldfirex44

AuthorMessage

UnknownNico

8,250. Posted:

@Gioku You want to trade something for one of my shiny Gulpin?

Hail Sithis.
I've got the power! The Hidden Power!
"That's the way we wash our hands, FA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!"-JonTron
Yes, yes, I run on blast processing.
Currently playing: Painkiller: Hell and Damnation, Borderlands 2
I AM STILL NEAR-PERFECT!!!

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2246-5075

AuthorMessage

Gioku

8,251. Posted:

@mystman12: Connect to the internet from the PSS; open the bag; open the "Vs. Recorder"; choose "search by code" (or whatever it's called, I don't remember exactly). But it was a battle of awesome proportions! :D

@Gridatttack: Yeah, I have discovered that Braixen is a bit difficult to catch, lol. I caught the first one I found, but the quick ball did not cut it, lol. Got it badly poisoned, and that took it down far enough to catch it! ...I'll be a bit more careful if I find a Shiny though, haha! ...anyway, I'm about an hour in now... still no shiny... gotta keep on truckin'! :D

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

distantwolfx44

8,252. Posted:

You guys are so lucky with all that shinnies T^T I never found one
ever T^T

but if I say so myself I've been pretty lucky so far with my IV Breeding. I usually get from 3-6 IV'd Pokemanz in about 2-4 eggs.

3DS FC: 2938-6842-2680
PSN: distantwolfx44
~HARD CORE OTAKU~
The Coldfire's Backlog
Raptr Profile/Game collection
Pokemon GL Profile

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6842-2680 | Twitter: coldfirex44

AuthorMessage

Clavis

8,253. Posted:

Anyone have these Vivillion patterns that they are breeding/willing to trade?

• Archipelago
  • Icy Snow
  • Jungle
  • Monsoon
  • Ocean
  • River
  • Sandstorm
  • Savannah
  • Sun
  • Tundra

Currently Playing: Pokémon Y
My Haunted Ghost Pokémon Safari: Pumpkaboo, Shuppet, and Spiritomb

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7310-7727 | Nintendo Network ID: Clavis_Gladius | Twitter: word_janitor

AuthorMessage

Gioku

8,254. Posted:

@Clavis: Nope, sorry... I've only got High Plains! ;)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Gridatttack

8,255. Posted:

Blarg, got ANOTHER shiny pansage :<

Anyone here with a quilladin safari that doesnt have pansage Ivysaur or tangela?

Sparity~
4554-0649-6542

AuthorMessage

Gioku

8,256. Posted:

@Gridatttack: My safari has Quilladin! ...it also has Tangela, though... but it also has Sawsbuck! :)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Gridatttack

8,257. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

@Gridatttack: My safari has Quilladin! ...it also has Tangela, though... but it also has Sawsbuck! :)

Oh, I got the shiny tangela on a safari with the same pokes xD

Maybe I should go hunt there. Havent got a shiny sawsbuck.

Sparity~
4554-0649-6542

AuthorMessage

Gioku

8,258. Posted:

Alright, so 2 hours into the shiny hunt... still nothing shiny... I said I'd go three hours before quitting, though... must stay strong...

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Gridatttack

8,259. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

Alright, so 2 hours into the shiny hunt... still nothing shiny... I said I'd go three hours before quitting, though... must stay strong...

Well, im at 2 days now (8 hrs total) hunting for the quilladin...It stresses me a bit, but when we get the shiny, it will be worth it :)

Sparity~
4554-0649-6542

AuthorMessage

mystman12

8,260. Posted:

Could anyone explain friend safaris? Because I have no clue about how they work.

I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12