3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 781 to 800 of 15,954

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

781. Posted:

KryptoKrunch wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I'm hoping Poison can get some sort of boost this new gen.

Same here. I always thought Poison should be super effective against Water. They could always take from Gen. 1 and have Poison super effective against Bug but I think Poison SE against Water would be better. Water only has 2 weaknesses anyway, a third weakness would match the number of weaknesses Fire types have.

The starters types all have 3 weaknesses except water
water needs to be beaten by something else to make the 3 types seem equal instead of water seemingly being the best and it beats rock, ground, fire and I think ice
Ice should beat water in my opinion

FC: 0018-1208-7315

AuthorMessage

Peachy

782. Posted:

firestarter2398 wrote:

The starters types all have 3 weaknesses except water
water needs to be beaten by something else to make the 3 types seem equal instead of water seemingly being the best and it beats rock, ground, fire and I think ice
Ice should beat water in my opinion

Water-type attacks do 2x damage against Rock, Ground, and Fire-types, but only 1x damage against Ice-types. Ice-type attacks only do 1/2x damage against Water-types though.

I would really like to see some starter evos, or at least a new line (versus a new forme or side evo of an already existing line) this month.

Never thought I'd love the pink/white 3DS XL ♥
Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
3DS Friend Code: I'll post it eventually xD

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

783. Posted:

From the starters? you mean charmander into something else instead of charmeleon? what's the point in that? I don't know if this is what you mean, if it is, bad idea and a new form, no
Starters in my opinion are great the way they are maybe they could've had diferent looks but I'm sure someone had to create charizard like 5 times before they thought it was good enough. Typing could've been different I think emboar should've fire/ground or something but anyway
New evo line and new forms for old starters, no from me

AuthorMessage

Peachy

784. Posted:

firestarter2398 wrote:

From the starters? you mean charmander into something else instead of charmeleon? what's the point in that? I don't know if this is what you mean, if it is, bad idea and a new form, no
Starters in my opinion are great the way they are maybe they could've had diferent looks but I'm sure someone had to create charizard like 5 times before they thought it was good enough. Typing could've been different I think emboar should've fire/ground or something but anyway
New evo line and new forms for old starters, no from me

I mean revealing an evo for Chespin, Fennekin, and/or Froakie. Or for Smash/Corocoro to reveal a Pokémon from an entirely new line, rather than a new evo for an already existing line (Sylveon) or new forme (Mewtwo).

Edited on by Peachy

Never thought I'd love the pink/white 3DS XL ♥
Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
3DS Friend Code: I'll post it eventually xD

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

785. Posted:

o.k I see what you mean
Yeah that would be awsome maybe then I could make up my mind chespin or fennekin
And yeah new pokemon we haven't had a new pokemon since sylveon in february
But we have to wait and see on Monday corocoro leaks come through so yeah
What I want is something out there something no one could've guessed of making
A dolphin pokemon needs to be made there has been no dolphin it's like wtf guy
But not the flying/normal type that ash catches in the series something that gets people talking you know

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

786. Posted:

if you ask me the fairy type would beat dark cuz it's like good beats evil
and maybe fairy's beaten by fairy type cuz again it's like good vs evil good fairies vs evil fairies
Anything else would probally make sense but I can't think of anything else it would be beaten by or super effective on

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

787. Posted:

So by when do you think CoroCoro will leak? I'm guessing Monday.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

788. Posted:

It's usally leaked on serebii by the end of the 13th of the month 2 days before corocoro actually comes out I think
But come on we need new pokemon
The new evolutions for pokemon will be hoenn based and sableye will have one in the new movie
I'm hoping kecleon gets one and castform gets one
These aren't hoenn but I'd love something new from, tauros, pinsir, heracross, miltank, stantler and I don't know why or how but a gloopier and bigger ditto will be cool cue pink puddle thingy

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

789. Posted:

So there's some leaked scans on Serebii right now, but I don't believe they're real. I'll wait to see if Pokebeach posts them to believe it since they're the most reliable Pokemon news site for me.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Rensch

790. Posted:

It looks too real for me to be fake, so why the hell not. MOAR POKEMANZ!:

Gogoat
Type: Grass-type
This guy looks rather mature. If it is part of an evolutionary chain, this will probably be an evolution of something cuter and cuddlier. I like this guy with his big horns and leaf manes. There's a screenshot down there that shows you can actually ride this Pokémon. Will this be some kind of HM Move like Surf is? Or does it serve the same purpose as the rollerblades shown in the trailer? (or the Running Shoes and Bicycle in earlier titles for that matter)

Elikiteru
Type: Electric/Normal
This looks like some kind of lizard. Are those floppy ear-things on its head used to zap enemies? Looks like it can still evolve into something more fierce. This Pokémon has a strange Electric/Normal combo as its type. It would perhaps have been better if it just had one of those two, as both are weak to only one other type.

Yayakoma
Type: Normal/Flying
I've always found robins to be some of the cutest birds there are, so I'm happy to see this adorable bird Pokémon. I think we can pretty much expect this to be the Pidgey or Hoothoot of this new game, so expect it to evolve at least once. This is going to be the one that everyone will eventually teach Fly on their first playthrough.

Yanchamu
Type: Fighting
A panda bear with attitude. This thing still looks to cuddly to not be able to evolve. I'm guessing this will evolve into a physically strong Pokémon with a high attack stat.

Please note that these are Japanese names. The English ones will probably pop up sometime in the coming weeks.

EDIT: Added some more info on Elikiteru, the lizard.

Edited on by Rensch

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

HandheldGuru97

791. Posted:

Its real alright!!! They just put up the 2nd page of the scan the region's name is Karos and APPEARS to be based off France (key word appears, but let me tell you it sure does) the main city's name is Miare City and...TRAINERS ARE (SLIGHTLY) CUSTOMIZABLE!!!!!!!

Edited on by HandheldGuru97

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handhelds..(Tiger Game.com not included in either category!!!)
The 3DS XL is amazing. Much games... ^_^
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru97

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

AuthorMessage

Rensch

792. Posted:

You can change the hair style and skin colour of your hero. The map of Karos shown does indeed look a lot like France. I assume Miare City to be the Paris-looking town shown in the trailer a few months back.

Edited on by Rensch

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

793. Posted:

dude just saw the new guys looking awesome
not sure about the bird one though looks like something other than a pokemon
I mean this the flying type ash catches in the series I hope the evolutions are cool though
now you can ride pokemon awesome
the evolution for these pokemon are gonna be amazing
can't wait
and we have the Japanese name for the region karos sounds like it could be the same English
more information soon yay

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

794. Posted:

Yup they're real! All the new Pokemon are ok at best if you ask me. Except the elk thing. He's awesome! I hate the bird though. It doesn't look like a Pokemon!! THE TRAINERS ARE SLIGHTLY CUSTOMIZABLE THOUGH!!! That's so awesome!! The female trainer is Sooooo pretty too! Bleeeeh I want more use!! I wish Pokemon Smash would reveal more info today!

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

795. Posted:

エリキテル has a move called "Parabola Charge".
GET IT? X AND Y? PARABOLA? MATHS?

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

796. Posted:

I can't wait to see what エリキテル evolves into. He has a unique type too.

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

797. Posted:

Untitled

I like the look of the goat and the lizard

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

BlatantlyHeroic

798. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Yup they're real! All the new Pokemon are ok at best if you ask me. Except the elk thing. He's awesome! I hate the bird though. It doesn't look like a Pokemon!! THE TRAINERS ARE SLIGHTLY CUSTOMIZABLE THOUGH!!! That's so awesome!! The female trainer is Sooooo pretty too! Bleeeeh I want more use!! I wish Pokemon Smash would reveal more info today!

"It doesn't look like a Pokemon!"
It starts again like with every generation...

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

AuthorMessage

Moorpheel

799. Posted:

That panda is the first ever fighting pokemon I have ever liked!

Moo

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

800. Posted:

Have we ever had a panda Pokemon before?

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS