3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 7,781 to 7,800 of 18,292

AuthorMessage

MadameJynx

7,781. Posted:

Marakuto wrote:

@BenAV The thing I found strange was that some people had statuses that said they wanted a challenge or had done a huge amount of battling (50 - 100+). I guess today was just an unlucky one...

I always say yes to a battle request and I have a challenge me shout-out but it seems like more than half of those requests happen at the worst time, like when my egg hatches or I just clicked on the PC or I'm farming for cash in the restaurants and cant get out in time. I wonder if you were just having a long case of bad timing lol

Edited on by MadameJynx

I'm a strong, independent ice pokemon who don't need no trainer

3DS Friend Code: 0576-4391-5878

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

7,782. Posted:

Total newbie question ahead: If my pokemon's EVs are maxed out, can I just use a lot of Rare Candies to get him/her to level 100 with maxed stats, or do I still need to battle?

There are no stupid questions, except for the ones that are.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

BenAV

7,783. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

Two words guys:

Battle Box

You can use it to have a team ready at all times. ;)

But my Battle Box tends to be set up for Doubles, and everyone keeps challenging me to Singles. :P

@SkywardLink98 If you're finished with your EV training then it makes no different how you level up your Pokemon.

Edited on by BenAV

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

MadameJynx

7,784. Posted:

@skywardlink98 yep you can just rare candy them and the EVs will go inn their proper places as they level

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

7,785. Posted:

@MadameJynx Ok thanks. I thought I could do that, but someone said that using 'em would lower my pokemon's max stats. They didn't specify if they were EV maxed, so I just wanted to make sure before I messed around with my lvl 90 blaziken.

There are no stupid questions, except for the ones that are.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

7,786. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

EV training is SOOO much easier now! For a frame of reference, it could take me up to days to train in B/W. Yesterday I fully EV trained my Slowpoke in 33 minutes. I just finished a Corphish too! :3

Lz tried to convince me that Super Training was faster than horde training. LOL

SkywardLink98 wrote:

Total newbie question ahead: If my pokemon's EVs are maxed out, can I just use a lot of Rare Candies to get him/her to level 100 with maxed stats, or do I still need to battle?

Well in this game, once you have all the moves and EVs maxed out, you don't need to level them up because online Normal rule battles sets them to lvl 50 automatically.

Edited on by turtlelink

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Gioku

7,787. Posted:

So does anyone know where I can get a quick claw? I kinda need one...

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

7,788. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

So does anyone know where I can get a quick claw? I kinda need one...

Zangoose hold them.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Gioku

7,789. Posted:

@turtlelink: Okay sweet! Time for some Theifing... lol. :P

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

7,790. Posted:

@Gioku - You must've missed an NPC in Lumiose City. Somewhere in Estival Avenue; a girl gives you a Quick Claw for free, I think. Though if you need more, Sneasels apparently have a 50% chance of holding one. Zangoose have a 5% chance.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Viridi Avatar

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Gioku

7,791. Posted:

@DreamyViridi: Okay, that's better! I figured I must've missed an NPC; every other Pokémon game I've played had somebody who gives out a Quick Claw! I've just barely started to figure out everything in Lumiose; the place is huge!

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

7,792. Posted:

@Gioku - Agreed. Even now, I find myself saying "Oop, wait, no this isn't the place..." when looking for a specific store.
Still haven't got max style yet either... I want that Hatching Power, dang it! >.<

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Viridi Avatar

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

iron_51

7,793. Posted:

i need a 5 ivs adamant blaze female charmander!

3DS Friend code: 4484-8963-9663
Poison Safari: Gloom, Ariados, Whirlipede

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

7,794. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

Damn. Blaziken has now cost me a battle. He's off the team now for good this time! I tried giving him a second chance; he blew it. Especially since, after the fact, I realized that Venusaur could've pulled me through, instead of fainting in one turn. So Venusaur gets to keep a spot; Blaziken is OUT.

You must be he using him utterly wrong dude! Blaziken is the bane of my team. I've been sweeped so many times with it, I trained a pokemon specifically to deal with him.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

7,795. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Damn. Blaziken has now cost me a battle. He's off the team now for good this time! I tried giving him a second chance; he blew it. Especially since, after the fact, I realized that Venusaur could've pulled me through, instead of fainting in one turn. So Venusaur gets to keep a spot; Blaziken is OUT.

You must be he using him utterly wrong dude! Blaziken is the bane of my team. I've been sweeped so many times with it, I trained a pokemon specifically to deal with him.

Tell me about it. I have nightly battles with a friend of mine and he almost always uses one. However the last battle we had tonight he used two of them and I immediately took them down back-to-back using my Hydrigion and Swanna. :D

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Gioku

7,796. Posted:

Finally got a temporary double battle team that works really well set up! It's:

• Aegislash
  • Goodra
  • Gardevoir
  • Greninja

I've stumbled upon a really good team! That's how it usually goes for me; I plan everything out, but in the end, I just happen upon a team that works really well! :)

So Blaziken be damned, lol. I don't need him anymore. :P

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Gioku

7,797. Posted:

OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD!!! This team just beat the trainer who uses all legendaries!!! I've never beaten that trainer before, ever! My Aegislash, Goodra, Gardevoir and Greninja just beat Thundurus, Suicune, Latias, and Regirock! I'm so happy right now guys! :D :D :D

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

7,798. Posted:

I mean, it's not that hard if the other person is only using legends cuz legends.. Lol. Feels awesome nonetheless.
But that really does look like a solid doubles team! Did you enter the NL tournament? I really want to face it, haha!

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

7,799. Posted:

The leaders or the Battle Maison are so cute! Evelyn is my favorite.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

MadameJynx

7,800. Posted:

you gotta put a move like protect with a blaziken - gives you a free speed boost and dont switch him into a hit he cant handle

I dont use one for competitive play but I've battled people who do and he can outrun and sweep you if you dont kill him first lol

Edited on by MadameJynx