3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 7,621 to 7,640 of 18,292

AuthorMessage

Gioku

7,621. Posted:

@EvilLucario: I never played the Gen. IV games (I didn't have a DS!), you couldn't delete HMs in those games?

Also, thank goodness they made TMs infinite use starting in Gen. V! TMs used to be such a pain in the butt (and Move Tutors, at that) because they could only be used once!

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

EvilLucario

7,622. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

@EvilLucario: I never played the Gen. IV games (I didn't have a DS!), you couldn't delete HMs in those games?

You could. But I didn't know where at the time, so I had to have my starter loaded with useless HMs, while there was a certain section with FOUR HMs required.

May I remind you that it's mandatory to advance the plot?

Edited on by EvilLucario

Games I'm getting: None

Favorite Games: Super Metroid (SNES) / Mother 2 (Super Famicom) / Pokémon LeafGreen (GBA) / RuneScape (PC)
Playing: Pokémon X / Y (3DS) / Super Mario 3D World (Wii U)

Nothing interesting happens.
DESTROY THEM ALL!!
RuneScape ID: Evil Lucario

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter: EvilLucario

AuthorMessage

Robo-Knight

7,623. Posted:

Does anyone here have a Swadloon at all in there Friend Safari?

My FC is 2750-1893-4742.

Robo-Knight

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

7,624. Posted:

I think that starting tomorrow, since i've beaten the Elite Four, i'll attempt to make it a goal to raise all 26 pokemon who have the potential to mega evolve.

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: Rayman 2: The Great Escape, Pac-Man World, SteamWorld Dig, The Legendary Starfy, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror and Ufouria: The Saga.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

7,625. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

Kyurem had a bit of a story in BW... you know, the town whose residents hid inside at night to avoid the monster from space? That was Kyurem. ;)

In that case our little green earth worm has a bit of story too.

Some NPCs mention that the mines were closed down because a dangerous pokemon was rumored to live in them and ferocious roars could be heard from time to time.

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Dr2392

7,626. Posted:

Anyone able to trade me pokerus? Had difficulty getting hold of it :/

FC: 1435 - 3971 - 6474

AuthorMessage

banana87

7,627. Posted:

Hey there! New to this board. I am looking to get a Chlorphyll Bulbasaur (who isn't...) for breeding, so that is the only specification. I hope this isn't a huge request, since you can get hidden abilities through breeding males with ditto now. Can anyone help me out? Thanks!

@banana87 — so I notice
Pokemon X Friend Safari: Snorunt, Sneasel, Dewgong
AC:New Leaf - Town Name: Brinstar; Native fruit: Pear
My Wishlist — http://moridb.com/catalogs/4nZsDMevvk?limit=50&offset=0 — I greatly appreciate any help :]

3DS Friend Code: 5257-8794-8079

AuthorMessage

Android89

7,628. Posted:

lookin for to increase my friend safari. dont know my type plz help me help you .. anyone...

FRIEND CODE: 4012-4011-0557

AuthorMessage

Mitch_ill

7,629. Posted:

I WANT ELEKATBUZZ OR GROWLITHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4656 6959 1587 F/C STEEL

AuthorMessage

UnknownNico

7,630. Posted:

Could someone battle with me online, so we could exchange tips on how to make our teams better? I'm not going to use mega-evolving Pokemon, or legendaries... or mega-evolving legendaries (Mewtwo). So... could one of you guys help me?

Hail Sithis.
I've got the power! The Hidden Power!
"That's the way we wash our hands, FA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!"-JonTron
Yes, yes, I run on blast processing.
Currently playing: Painkiller: Hell and Damnation, Borderlands 2
I AM STILL NEAR-PERFECT!!!

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2246-5075

AuthorMessage

Gioku

7,631. Posted:

Finally got my Goodra today! And it's pretty friggin' awesome! :D It's probably my best-trained Pokémon; not only on my team, but ever! I've never gone that in-depth training a Pokémon, so this Goodra is pretty awesome. I'm having a lot of fun! :D

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

MadameJynx

7,632. Posted:

Was testing out my new competitive team battling a random on the PSS. Seemed like victory was in the clear, then he pulled out a shiny Klefki and it was a slow but sure death on my side. Didn't have my Charizard on this team and my Tyranitar already fainted, but even if I was able to use them it would be impossible to get a move in edgewise with Klefki's Prankster. Everyone hated on Klefki when it was first leaked but if used right this thing is a force to be reckoned with. I'm.. I'm just in awe lol

I'm a strong, independent ice pokemon who don't need no trainer

3DS Friend Code: 0576-4391-5878

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

7,633. Posted:

Is there an egg hatching o-power?

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Doge

7,634. Posted:

Finally got da munchlax, BTW let it be known this was posted at 9:10 11/12/13! HOOORAH

I'm Shrek, and that's Dreck, i will never be Dreck because that's not Shrek. There's no one i'd rather be, than SHREK

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

AuthorMessage

Doge

7,635. Posted:

Finally got da munchlax, BTW let it be known this was posted at 9:10 11/12/13! HOOORAH

I'm Shrek, and that's Dreck, i will never be Dreck because that's not Shrek. There's no one i'd rather be, than SHREK

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

7,636. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Is there an egg hatching o-power?

Yup. You need MAXIMUM STYLE in da big city to get it first though/

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Gioku

7,637. Posted:

What is this "style" I've heard about? Do I have to wear certain clothes to increase my "style"? If so - I'm out: I hated the "style" thing in Animal Crossing, and I'm sure as hell not dealing with it in Pokémon!

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

7,638. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

What is this "style" I've heard about? Do I have to wear certain clothes to increase my "style"? If so - I'm out: I hated the "style" thing in Animal Crossing, and I'm sure as hell not dealing with it in Pokémon!

Nah, you just have to do a bunch of stuff around the city to increase your style like making a video, going to restaurants and cafes, taking taxis, buying items in the city, going to the museum, etc.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

7,639. Posted:

Whole box and then some of tyrogue and still no shiny. I think I'm done. Maybe three more but that's it.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Gioku

7,640. Posted:

Okay, cool! Seems my style's been going up, anyway! I can now get into that "High Sushi Roller" place. :)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery