3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 7,621 to 7,640 of 18,335

AuthorMessage
Gioku

Gioku

7,621. Posted:

@EvilLucario: I never played the Gen. IV games (I didn't have a DS!), you couldn't delete HMs in those games?

Also, thank goodness they made TMs infinite use starting in Gen. V! TMs used to be such a pain in the butt (and Move Tutors, at that) because they could only be used once!

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage
EvilLucario

EvilLucario

7,622. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

@EvilLucario: I never played the Gen. IV games (I didn't have a DS!), you couldn't delete HMs in those games?

You could. But I didn't know where at the time, so I had to have my starter loaded with useless HMs, while there was a certain section with FOUR HMs required.

May I remind you that it's mandatory to advance the plot?

Edited on by EvilLucario

Games I'm getting: None

Favorite Games: Super Metroid (SNES) / Mother 2 (Super Famicom) / Pokémon LeafGreen (GBA) / RuneScape (PC)
Playing: Pokémon X / Y (3DS) / Super Mario 3D World (Wii U)

Nothing interesting happens.
DESTROY THEM ALL!!
RuneScape ID: Evil Lucario

Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Robo-Knight

Robo-Knight

7,623. Posted:

Does anyone here have a Swadloon at all in there Friend Safari?

My FC is 2750-1893-4742.

Robo-Knight

AuthorMessage
Electricmastro

Electricmastro

7,624. Posted:

I think that starting tomorrow, since i've beaten the Elite Four, i'll attempt to make it a goal to raise all 26 pokemon who have the potential to mega evolve.

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: Armillo, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Golden Sun, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap, The Legendary Starfy, and Rayman 2: The Great Escape.

Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage
MorphMarron

MorphMarron

7,625. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

Kyurem had a bit of a story in BW... you know, the town whose residents hid inside at night to avoid the monster from space? That was Kyurem. ;)

In that case our little green earth worm has a bit of story too.

Some NPCs mention that the mines were closed down because a dangerous pokemon was rumored to live in them and ferocious roars could be heard from time to time.

Outstanding Morph Marron didn't fit. Woof.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Dr2392

Dr2392

7,626. Posted:

Anyone able to trade me pokerus? Had difficulty getting hold of it :/

FC: 1435 - 3971 - 6474

AuthorMessage
banana87

banana87

7,627. Posted:

Hey there! New to this board. I am looking to get a Chlorphyll Bulbasaur (who isn't...) for breeding, so that is the only specification. I hope this isn't a huge request, since you can get hidden abilities through breeding males with ditto now. Can anyone help me out? Thanks!

@banana87 — so I notice
Pokemon X Friend Safari: Snorunt, Sneasel, Dewgong
AC:New Leaf - Town Name: Brinstar; Native fruit: Pear
My Wishlist — http://moridb.com/catalogs/4nZsDMevvk?limit=50&offset=0 — I greatly appreciate any help :]

AuthorMessage
Android89

Android89

7,628. Posted:

lookin for to increase my friend safari. dont know my type plz help me help you .. anyone...

FRIEND CODE: 4012-4011-0557

AuthorMessage
Mitch_ill

Mitch_ill

7,629. Posted:

I WANT ELEKATBUZZ OR GROWLITHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4656 6959 1587 F/C STEEL

AuthorMessage
UnknownNico

UnknownNico

7,630. Posted:

Could someone battle with me online, so we could exchange tips on how to make our teams better? I'm not going to use mega-evolving Pokemon, or legendaries... or mega-evolving legendaries (Mewtwo). So... could one of you guys help me?

Here's a witty quote from some character. Cue laughter.
I've got the power! The Hidden Power!
"That's the way we wash our hands, FA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!"-JonTron
Yes, yes, I run on blast processing.
Currently playing: Smash Bros. for Wii U., Saints Row IV.
I AM STILL NEAR-PERFECT!!!

AuthorMessage
Gioku

Gioku

7,631. Posted:

Finally got my Goodra today! And it's pretty friggin' awesome! :D It's probably my best-trained Pokémon; not only on my team, but ever! I've never gone that in-depth training a Pokémon, so this Goodra is pretty awesome. I'm having a lot of fun! :D

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage
MadameJynx

MadameJynx

7,632. Posted:

Was testing out my new competitive team battling a random on the PSS. Seemed like victory was in the clear, then he pulled out a shiny Klefki and it was a slow but sure death on my side. Didn't have my Charizard on this team and my Tyranitar already fainted, but even if I was able to use them it would be impossible to get a move in edgewise with Klefki's Prankster. Everyone hated on Klefki when it was first leaked but if used right this thing is a force to be reckoned with. I'm.. I'm just in awe lol

I'm a strong, independent ice pokemon who don't need no trainer

AuthorMessage
Retro_on_theGo

Retro_on_theGo

7,633. Posted:

Is there an egg hatching o-power?

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades
3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Deviant Art! Feel free to browse my work!
My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Doge

Doge

7,634. Posted:

Finally got da munchlax, BTW let it be known this was posted at 9:10 11/12/13! HOOORAH

I'm Shrek, and that's Dreck, i will never be Dreck because that's not Shrek. There's no one i'd rather be, than SHREK

Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

AuthorMessage
Doge

Doge

7,635. Posted:

Finally got da munchlax, BTW let it be known this was posted at 9:10 11/12/13! HOOORAH

I'm Shrek, and that's Dreck, i will never be Dreck because that's not Shrek. There's no one i'd rather be, than SHREK

Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

AuthorMessage
turtlelink

turtlelink

7,636. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Is there an egg hatching o-power?

Yup. You need MAXIMUM STYLE in da big city to get it first though/

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage
Gioku

Gioku

7,637. Posted:

What is this "style" I've heard about? Do I have to wear certain clothes to increase my "style"? If so - I'm out: I hated the "style" thing in Animal Crossing, and I'm sure as hell not dealing with it in Pokémon!

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage
turtlelink

turtlelink

7,638. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

What is this "style" I've heard about? Do I have to wear certain clothes to increase my "style"? If so - I'm out: I hated the "style" thing in Animal Crossing, and I'm sure as hell not dealing with it in Pokémon!

Nah, you just have to do a bunch of stuff around the city to increase your style like making a video, going to restaurants and cafes, taking taxis, buying items in the city, going to the museum, etc.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage
Retro_on_theGo

Retro_on_theGo

7,639. Posted:

Whole box and then some of tyrogue and still no shiny. I think I'm done. Maybe three more but that's it.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades
3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Deviant Art! Feel free to browse my work!
My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Gioku

Gioku

7,640. Posted:

Okay, cool! Seems my style's been going up, anyway! I can now get into that "High Sushi Roller" place. :)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery