Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Posts 7,601 to 7,620 of 18,307

EvilLucario

WingedSnagret wrote:

EvilLucario wrote:

Permanent in that you can't remove it by naturally forgetting. That's the main complaint of HMs. We all know about the Move Deleter since Gen 2, and HMs should have been changed long ago.

Oh, okay I understand now. The way everyone was talking it sounded like you couldn't forgot an HM period (Pokemon newbie here). But still, I know how annoying they are...

Stop. Don't give me Gen 1 / 4 flashbacks.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

sugarpixel

@EvilLucario: I never played the Gen. IV games (I didn't have a DS!), you couldn't delete HMs in those games?

Also, thank goodness they made TMs infinite use starting in Gen. V! TMs used to be such a pain in the butt (and Move Tutors, at that) because they could only be used once!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

EvilLucario

Gioku wrote:

@EvilLucario: I never played the Gen. IV games (I didn't have a DS!), you couldn't delete HMs in those games?

You could. But I didn't know where at the time, so I had to have my starter loaded with useless HMs, while there was a certain section with FOUR HMs required.

May I remind you that it's mandatory to advance the plot?

Edited on by EvilLucario

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Robo-Knight

Does anyone here have a Swadloon at all in there Friend Safari?

My FC is 2750-1893-4742.

Robo-Knight

Electricmastro

I think that starting tomorrow, since i've beaten the Elite Four, i'll attempt to make it a goal to raise all 26 pokemon who have the potential to mega evolve.

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Yosheel

Gioku wrote:

Kyurem had a bit of a story in BW... you know, the town whose residents hid inside at night to avoid the monster from space? That was Kyurem.

In that case our little green earth worm has a bit of story too.

Some NPCs mention that the mines were closed down because a dangerous pokemon was rumored to live in them and ferocious roars could be heard from time to time.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.
Eh! My gameplay videos.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Dr2392

Anyone able to trade me pokerus? Had difficulty getting hold of it :/

FC: 1435 - 3971 - 6474

banana87

Hey there! New to this board. I am looking to get a Chlorphyll Bulbasaur (who isn't...) for breeding, so that is the only specification. I hope this isn't a huge request, since you can get hidden abilities through breeding males with ditto now. Can anyone help me out? Thanks!

@banana87 — so I notice
Pokemon X Friend Safari: Snorunt, Sneasel, Dewgong
AC:New Leaf - Town Name: Brinstar; Native fruit: Pear
My Wishlist — http://moridb.com/catalogs/4nZsDMevvk?limit=50&offset=0...

3DS Friend Code: 5257-8794-8079

lookin for to increase my friend safari. dont know my type plz help me help you .. anyone...

FRIEND CODE: 4012-4011-0557

Mitch_ill

I WANT ELEKATBUZZ OR GROWLITHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4656 6959 1587 F/C STEEL

UnknownNico

Could someone battle with me online, so we could exchange tips on how to make our teams better? I'm not going to use mega-evolving Pokemon, or legendaries... or mega-evolving legendaries (Mewtwo). So... could one of you guys help me?

I'm really running out of ideas for my signature.
I've got the power! The Hidden Power!
I used to run on blast processing. Now I'm 64-bit.
Currently playing: ARK: Survival Evolved, Splatoon
I AM STILL NEAR-PERFECT!!!

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2246-5075

sugarpixel

Finally got my Goodra today! And it's pretty friggin' awesome! It's probably my best-trained Pokémon; not only on my team, but ever! I've never gone that in-depth training a Pokémon, so this Goodra is pretty awesome. I'm having a lot of fun!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

PayMeMunna

Was testing out my new competitive team battling a random on the PSS. Seemed like victory was in the clear, then he pulled out a shiny Klefki and it was a slow but sure death on my side. Didn't have my Charizard on this team and my Tyranitar already fainted, but even if I was able to use them it would be impossible to get a move in edgewise with Klefki's Prankster. Everyone hated on Klefki when it was first leaked but if used right this thing is a force to be reckoned with. I'm.. I'm just in awe lol

PayMeMunna

3DS Friend Code: 0576-4391-5878 | Nintendo Network ID: Selkaine

HankLangley

Finally got da munchlax, BTW let it be known this was posted at 9:10 11/12/13! HOOORAH

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

HankLangley

Finally got da munchlax, BTW let it be known this was posted at 9:10 11/12/13! HOOORAH

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

sugarpixel

What is this "style" I've heard about? Do I have to wear certain clothes to increase my "style"? If so - I'm out: I hated the "style" thing in Animal Crossing, and I'm sure as hell not dealing with it in Pokémon!

turtlelink

Gioku wrote:

What is this "style" I've heard about? Do I have to wear certain clothes to increase my "style"? If so - I'm out: I hated the "style" thing in Animal Crossing, and I'm sure as hell not dealing with it in Pokémon!

Nah, you just have to do a bunch of stuff around the city to increase your style like making a video, going to restaurants and cafes, taking taxis, buying items in the city, going to the museum, etc.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic