3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 7,581 to 7,600 of 18,301

AuthorMessage

Blast

7,581. Posted:

You know whats funny? I've been having alotta fun with making Trainer PR Videos in Lunimose City and Pokemon-Amie. I'm also having fun doing jobs in Hotel Richiccsisme in Lumiose City.
Why the heck isn't there a cool skating race or a bike race in the game??! :(

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

EvilLucario

7,582. Posted:

Blastoise-san wrote:

You know whats funny? I've been having alotta fun with making Trainer PR Videos in Lunimose City and Pokemon-Amie. I'm also having fun doing jobs in Hotel Richiccsisme in Lumiose City.

Speaking of, roller-skates were a great inclusion, but they were pretty under-developed. All it serves for is for grinding on rails and being the first fast piece of transportation before the Bicycle. The tricks don't add much to the game, only there for Suspension of Disbelief (the Backflip, 360, and Cosmic Flip don't do anything but slow down your progress).

A minigame involving this stuff would be nice.

Games I'm getting: None

Favorite Games: Super Metroid (SNES) / Mother 2 (Super Famicom) / Pokémon LeafGreen (GBA) / RuneScape (PC)
Playing: Pokémon X / Y (3DS) / Super Mario 3D World (Wii U)

Nothing interesting happens.
DESTROY THEM ALL!!
RuneScape ID: Evil Lucario

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter: EvilLucario

AuthorMessage

Gioku

7,583. Posted:

I've heard of these "tricks"... I have yet to figure out how to do any "tricks"...

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Big_Boy_Chubs

7,584. Posted:

Lookind for a shiny. any. When the transfer app (whatever it's called) comes out, I'll have a shiny dratini and Rhydon.

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

AuthorMessage

EvilLucario

7,585. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

I've heard of these "tricks"... I have yet to figure out how to do any "tricks"...

The Backflip is unlocked by talking to the roller skater in North Boulevard in Lumiose City. The 360 in Estival Avenue, and the Cosmic Flip in the Lost Hotel after learning the Backflip and the 360.

Favorite Games: Super Metroid (SNES) / Mother 2 (Super Famicom) / Pokémon LeafGreen (GBA) / RuneScape (PC)

DESTROY THEM ALL!!

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter: EvilLucario

AuthorMessage

Blast

7,586. Posted:

EvilLucario wrote:

Blastoise-san wrote:

Speaking of, roller-skates were a great inclusion, but they were pretty under-developed. All it serves for is for grinding on rails and being the first fast piece of transportation before the Bicycle. The tricks don't add much to the game, only there for Suspension of Disbelief (the Backflip, 360, and Cosmic Flip don't do anything but slow down your progress).

A minigame involving this stuff would be nice.

Agreed. Somewhere along the area before the gamer enters the building before Victory Road... The area I'm referring is to the left of the building/structure in front of the entrance of Victory... There is a huge teaser image of rails, ramps, and other stuff but the gamer can't reach the area. Its totally blocked off. I HATE THAT!!!

AuthorMessage

Gioku

7,587. Posted:

@EvilLucario: Ah, I see... I suppose I'll just go without them, then... I don't really feel like going out of my way to find those people. :P

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

EvilLucario

7,588. Posted:

By Arceus' holy Plates, Zygarde is USELESS.

For a Legendary, its offensive prowess is very limited. With Base 100 Attack and 81 Special Attack, Zygarde will not be winning any power-struggles any time soon. It's defenses are alright with a 108/121/95 spread, but its common weakness to Ice and Dragon types plus a fairly shallow and predictable movepool means Zygarde will, at most, be looking at a UU tier, the land of Entei, Arcanine, and Azelf.

Some call this Rayquaza v0.666, and I can't fault them: Zygarde has a lot of moves Rayquaza commonly uses: Extreme Speed, Dragon Dance, Outrage, Earthquake, and they share the same Speed tier (Base 95), but Zygarde simply doesn't have the stats to take advantage of those movepools and extra STAB on Earthquake.

I'm going to assume Zygarde did something horribly wrong with a Game Freak employee's day - maybe he spilled hot coffee on his suit one summer evening? Either way...

DESTROY THEM ALL!!

AuthorMessage

Gioku

7,589. Posted:

Zygarde can kick both Xerneas' and Yveltal's respective butts, though! Its ability is made specifically for that! :P

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

EvilLucario

7,590. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

Zygarde can kick both Xerneas' and Yveltal's respective butts, though! Its ability is made specifically for that! :P

Xerneas laughs at Zygarde as it uses Power Herb Geomancy, then tears down Zygarde with its Moonblast, even with Aura Break activated. Yveltal can put up a Substitute and wear down Zygarde with a combination of Roost and Oblivion Wing.

So much for being designed against the mascots. =/

DESTROY THEM ALL!!

AuthorMessage

Robo-Knight

7,591. Posted:

Hi again @Myroicus, please add my FC, I've already added you & I could really use a Tropius please.

My FC is: 2750- 1893-4742.

Robo-Knight

AuthorMessage

Myroicus

7,592. Posted:

Just added you roboknight

FC: 4055-3258-0014
Flying Safari: Tropius, Pidgey, Hoot-Hoot

AuthorMessage

Robo-Knight

7,593. Posted:

Thank you! :)

Robo-Knight

AuthorMessage

Blast

7,594. Posted:

The fact that Zygarde didn't get any kind of Arc or backstory is just...terrible. I luv PK X/Y but there are just some really stupid flaws in the game.
Gamefreak needs to throw in a difficulty setting... oh wait a sec... They did that with Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 but they didn't do it for X/Y....

AuthorMessage

Robo-Knight

7,595. Posted:

@Myroicus Tropius won't show up, only Hoot Hoot & Pidgey. :/

But thank you anyway though.

Robo-Knight

AuthorMessage

Igneous

7,596. Posted:

@zoroarkrules25 What do you want for your shiny Pancham? Or am I too late?

Edited on by Igneous

0259 0525 4842
Zone: Poison
Looking for Dragon, Psychic, Fairy type Safari!
Shiny: 3rd box almost full.
Offering Starf and Lansat berry, in exchange for your shiny Pokemon.

AuthorMessage

Buduski

7,597. Posted:

Does anybody have a male hidden ability abra or kadabra? I have been looking for one for about a week and a half through the friend safari but have not had any luck, they don't have to be IV trained just have the hidden ability, please help me out, if any of you are looking for a specific pokemon and I can help I will, thanks.

Buduski
3DS FC: 2079-6736-7036

3DS Friend Code: 2079-6736-7036 | Nintendo Network ID: Buduski

AuthorMessage

Buduski

7,598. Posted:

BTW my friend safari is BUG w/ Pinsir in case anybody wants to add me

Buduski
3DS FC: 2079-6736-7036

3DS Friend Code: 2079-6736-7036 | Nintendo Network ID: Buduski

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

7,599. Posted:

@Buduski Argh, only got a bunch in 5th gen games... good luck though! :)

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

Duffthemonkey

7,600. Posted:

Dose anyone have a ditto they can trade me? I need it to be from a different region then my own (I'm in Pennsylvania, United States), so that I can try my hand at breeding all my team fresh using a foreign ditto to use the mesuda method to try and make a whole shiny team. My FC is in my sig, thanks to anyone who can help me out!

FC 2062 9245 4915 Dragon type with Fraxure, Noibat and Sliggoo