Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Posts 7,521 to 7,540 of 18,330

EvilLucario

Nooo! Don't get sucked into the dark side!

Games I'm getting: None

Favorite Games: Super Metroid (SNES) / Mother 2 (Super Famicom) / Pokémon LeafGreen (GBA) / RuneScape (PC)
Playing: Pokémon X / Y (3DS) / Super Mario 3D World (Wii U)

Nothing interesting happens.
DESTROY THEM ALL!!
RuneScape ID: Evil Lucario

Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Blast

Lol I've been thinking about the future of Pokemon games and I had a weird thought... Am I the only one who thinks a Pokemon crossover with (classic) Final Fantasy game would be epic? Final Fantasy's style but Pokemon's formula....

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

EvilLucario

No - Earthbound with Pokemon. The people who made Pokemon also made Earthbound at one point, after all.

Games I'm getting: None

Favorite Games: Super Metroid (SNES) / Mother 2 (Super Famicom) / Pokémon LeafGreen (GBA) / RuneScape (PC)
Playing: Pokémon X / Y (3DS) / Super Mario 3D World (Wii U)

Nothing interesting happens.
DESTROY THEM ALL!!
RuneScape ID: Evil Lucario

Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Blast

LOL can you guys imagine how dark and crazy a Shin Megami Tensei X Pokemon crossover would be? HAHHA! That would prolly be the darkest Pokemon story.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Happy_Mask

EvilLucario wrote:

No - Earthbound with Pokemon. The people who made Pokemon also made Earthbound at one point, after all.

That could be quite interesting, they do share a similar sense of humor as well. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

WingedSnagret

Would someone mind trading my Phantump so I can evolve it?

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

WingedSnagret

@Metroidlink Okay, I'm ready. Just add me back first. In-game name is Jay.

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

Gioku

Well, I think I've reached the point of Pokémon burnout officially... with every Pokémon game I've ever played, I eventually get burnt out by it... I spent the longest without reaching that in LeafGreen Version, I spent nearly 400 hours on that... With Black Version I lasted over 200 hours, with Black 2 I lasted only 75 hours, and with Y I've made it 99 hours... and I'm finally burnt out. I think I'll last a bit longer when the bank comes out, but I think Pokémon Y has finally lost my interest...

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

WingedSnagret

Metroidlink wrote:

I am trading now now offer phantump

I'll be there in a sec.

iwanttodie

EvilLucario wrote:

http://www.reddit.com/r/pokemonconspiracies/comments/uxhro/lu...

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

WingedSnagret

@Metroidlink Thanks so much! Sorry for the initial confusion btw, I didn't realize it was you.

TerryX256

Hi Guys, Anyone wanna trade ? I'm looking for Articuno or Zapdos, I have Moltres to trade in return, Please tag when responding.

My 3DS Friend Code : 3582 9379 1987

turtlelink

Blastoise-san wrote:

LOL can you guys imagine how dark and crazy a Shin Megami Tensei X Pokemon crossover would be? HAHHA! That would prolly be the darkest Pokemon story.

I would KILL for a Persona X Pokemon game.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Gioku

Ways Pokémon Should Change in the Future #1

• Gyms
    Aside from completely removing the gym mechanic (which would require a replacement that might not be better), I think the way gyms are handled should change. Rather than focusing on a specific type, gyms could focus on a specific stat, or battle strategy. Having gyms based on stats rather than types would force the player to think a little harder, and think about building a team from the very beginning, rather than focusing on beating a specific type.

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AProSlacker

Hey anyone wanna trade a mega Hearcross, I kinda accidentally released mine with the mega stone. XS
-Im willing to give up a mega stone from y for it. Just tell me what you want and I'll see if I can get it for ya.

GAH...UMMM DERP?
FRIEND CODE ALERT! :: 2621-2743-7720

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic