3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 7,441 to 7,460 of 17,693

AuthorMessage

Gioku

7,441. Posted:

I'm actually replacing Dragonite with Goodra; I got tired of Dragon/Flying type... and I think Goodra'll get along better with Metagross than Dragonite ever did! ...I think I can handle pure Dragon type with high special defense better. :)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

7,442. Posted:

Try to say Blue Flabébé 3 times real fast.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

EvilLucario

7,443. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Try to say Blue Flabébé 3 times real fast.

Flue Blabébé.

Games I'm getting: None

Favorite Games: Super Metroid (SNES) / Mother 2 (Super Famicom) / Pokémon LeafGreen (GBA) / RuneScape (PC)
Playing: Pokémon X / Y (3DS) / Super Mario 3D World (Wii U)

Nothing interesting happens.
DESTROY THEM ALL!!
RuneScape ID: Evil Lucario

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter: EvilLucario

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

7,444. Posted:

Dragonite with Weakness Policy is one of the best uses of the item I've seen so far (excluding Aeigislash).

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

7,445. Posted:

Battled online tonight and I did really good! Won a lot of fights. I love my Goodra!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Swiket

7,446. Posted:

I caught a shiny Aipom in the Friend Safari today. Whoop whoop!

I had fun once and it was awful.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323

AuthorMessage

PokemonXYay

7,447. Posted:

hey ive recently discovered the pokerus method personally and i was wondering if there are other things like it what i mean by that is if a pokemon is shiny it has a red star if a pokemon has had the pokerus virus it gains a smilly face what other things like that are out there. that give you more icons

4613 7150 0914

AuthorMessage

muftu

7,448. Posted:

How do I find out, if my Pokemon has a hidden ability? Thanks

FC: 0731-6199-4722

AuthorMessage

muftu

7,449. Posted:

PokemonXYay wrote:

hey ive recently discovered the pokerus method personally and i was wondering if there are other things like it what i mean by that is if a pokemon is shiny it has a red star if a pokemon has had the pokerus virus it gains a smilly face what other things like that are out there. that give you more icons

Oh, so that`s what is it for, I was wondering what these icons mean...

FC: 0731-6199-4722

AuthorMessage

EvilLucario

7,450. Posted:

You got Pokerus? That's extremely lucky - throughout my 12 years of playing Pokemon, I have contracted Pokerus only once. It doubles the amount of EVs you gain from each Pokemon fainted.

Also, there's no other icons like that, aside from Pokerus and the shiny star.

Favorite Games: Super Metroid (SNES) / Mother 2 (Super Famicom) / Pokémon LeafGreen (GBA) / RuneScape (PC)

DESTROY THEM ALL!!

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter: EvilLucario

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

7,451. Posted:

N's pokemon from BW2 get a special entry animation, idk if they get an icon too.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

razerer

7,452. Posted:

i have tons of pokerus pokemon.... well one of em got it n it spread like wildfire.. i shall trade pokerus for shiny :3 anyone? lol

razerer

3DS Friend Code: 5043-2256-4917

AuthorMessage

EvilLucario

7,453. Posted:

shakes fist

DESTROY THEM ALL!!

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

7,454. Posted:

Ugh. I've been trying to make a second team, just for the sake of having a second team, and things aren't going too well. I initially spent half an hour choosing the members, but I'm just not feeling it. Maybe you guys can tell me if this is a good selection or not because I'm just not doing as great with these guys as my A-team when they were growing...

Wailmer, lv. 33
Klefki, lv. 38
(Mega) Ampharos, lv. 38
Phantump, lv. 40
Inkay, lv. 37
Skarmory, 36

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

EvilLucario

7,455. Posted:

WingedSnagret wrote:

Ugh. I've been trying to make a second team, just for the sake of having a second team, and things aren't going too well. I initially spent half an hour choosing the members, but I'm just not feeling it. Maybe you guys can tell me if this is a good selection or not because I'm just not doing as great with these guys as my A-team when they were growing...

Wailmer, lv. 33
Klefki, lv. 38
(Mega) Ampharos, lv. 38
Phantump, lv. 40
Inkay, lv. 37
Skarmory, 36

The thing is that each person has a certain playstyle with Pokemon. If you're into hyper-offensive Pokemon, take a look at Pokemon like Terrakion, Lucario, Hydreigon, Mamoswine, Breloom, and Excadrill. If you like playing defensively, Skarmory, Blissey, Hippowodon, and Celebi. Really, just look at what you like on Serebii or Smogon and decide for yourself - team building is largely an individual thing to do.

DESTROY THEM ALL!!

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

7,456. Posted:

@razerer Yeah, rub it in my face. I have to wait until December to get Pokerus. :(

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

Ernest_The_Crab

7,457. Posted:

Kind of wish that I bothered to continuously transfer over Pokemon. I could surprise all of the trainers after R/S/E with my male Gardevoir and other impossibilities.

My Backlog | http://www.backloggery.com/thesolarknight

Friend Safari: Espurr, Munna, Duosion

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7515-3526 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePillowGolem

AuthorMessage

razerer

7,458. Posted:

Marakuto wrote:

@razerer Yeah, rub it in my face. I have to wait until December to get Pokerus. :(

i actually got it from a wonder trade jpn ivesaur... im doing my best keeping it contagious by giving it to pokemon n putting em in my box... if anybody wants pokemon infected i dont mind helping with that.. since im stuck till pokebank come on to get some more pokemon... or maybe pokecheck goes live with their x&y support

razerer

3DS Friend Code: 5043-2256-4917

AuthorMessage

EvilLucario

7,459. Posted:

Not that EV training is tedious anymore - 10 Horde battles and another normal battle at the most can completely max out a stat with a Power item.

DESTROY THEM ALL!!

AuthorMessage

Swiket

7,460. Posted:

Apparently, EVs now max at 252 instead of unnecessarily maxing out at 255.

I had fun once and it was awful.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323