3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 7,401 to 7,420 of 15,730

AuthorMessage

Metroidlink

7,401. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

@DreamyViridi: Well, if I ever get tired (like if I fill up maybe two boxes and still no calm), I might take you up on that! :P

Also, I don't want to release any of them, so my plan is to send them all away in Wonder Trades, but if anybody wants some of them I'll give them away to good homes! ...they all have names that start with "G", too! I've given them all personalities this way. :D

Can you catch one for me without a nickname? or give it a name spesialised for me :P you decide ;)

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink147

AuthorMessage

Tobias95

7,402. Posted:

I am playing snobish in my pokemon y ^^

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355 | Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

7,403. Posted:

@Gioku just give an everstone to someone that has the calm nature..

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

7,404. Posted:

I'm going to transfer a Mareep over to this game which will be the off-spring of my Modest Ampharos. This is the Ampharos set I have on Black:
-Volt switch
-Hidden power (Ice)
-Thunderbolt
-Focus blast

Now that Ampharos has gained some new moves to it's movepool, I need to know which two moves should be changed once I get it transferred and see if Mega Ampharos would be a worthy contender for battling this time. I haven't used Ampharos that much online although it can work pretty well, it's speed has always been a letdown...

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin

A lot more too.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

7,405. Posted:

EvilLucario wrote:

Oh yes, in regards to breeding, the best place to hatch your eggs is the area outside the Prism Tower in Lumiose City. You can hold right constantly, assuming you're in the right position. It's not as fast as going in circles with the Circle Pad, but it's good for just playing casually while you surf the web or something.

Untitled

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

EvilLucario

7,406. Posted:

Replace Hidden Power Ice with Dragon Pulse. Not sure for a second move, though.

Games I'm getting: None

Favorite Games: Super Metroid (SNES) / Mother 2 (Super Famicom) / Pokémon LeafGreen (GBA) / RuneScape (PC)
Playing: Pokémon X / Y (3DS) / Super Mario 3D World (Wii U)

Nothing interesting happens.
DESTROY THEM ALL!!
RuneScape ID: Evil Lucario

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter: EvilLucario

AuthorMessage

EvilLucario

7,407. Posted:

turtlelink wrote:

EvilLucario wrote:

Oh yes, in regards to breeding, the best place to hatch your eggs is the area outside the Prism Tower in Lumiose City. You can hold right constantly, assuming you're in the right position. It's not as fast as going in circles with the Circle Pad, but it's good for just playing casually while you surf the web or something.

Untitled

That's hilarious in so many ways. I gotta do that soon.

Games I'm getting: None

Favorite Games: Super Metroid (SNES) / Mother 2 (Super Famicom) / Pokémon LeafGreen (GBA) / RuneScape (PC)
Playing: Pokémon X / Y (3DS) / Super Mario 3D World (Wii U)

Nothing interesting happens.
DESTROY THEM ALL!!
RuneScape ID: Evil Lucario

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter: EvilLucario

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

7,408. Posted:

Yea its very convenient. I just put the coin underneath the circle pad as opposed to having something like a roll of duck tape pushing the coin into the pad.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Moorpheel

7,409. Posted:

Couldn't damage the circle pad?

Why not just put a small weight on the dpad instead?

Moo

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Gioku

7,410. Posted:

@Retro_on_theGo: I would, except for I have exactly zero pokémon with a calm nature (I know because I've checked every single one), let alone one in the correct egg group... :|

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends
Yes, I am a brony. And proud of it. Get over it. :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Kirby: Triple Deluxe, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Ecto-1

7,411. Posted:

@Gioku

I have a Calm Charmander I could give you if that would help. It will be a few hours before I get off work though.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

AuthorMessage

Gioku

7,412. Posted:

@Ecto-1: I guess that might help! ...first of all is it male; is it not from the US, and lastly, will you take one of my surplus Goomies for it? :)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Ecto-1

7,413. Posted:

@Gioku

He is a male and I would be happy to take a Goomy for it, but he is unfortunately from the US (he's one of my 60+ attempts to get a shiny Charmander). Sorry, I didn't realize you were aiming for a shiny.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

7,414. Posted:

@Gioku @Ecto-1 Breed the goomy with the charmander anyways to get a calm Goomy and then have that one hold everstone and breed it the Gioku's foreign charmander! Vuala! Unless already having the Goomy with calm would stop you from wanting to continue breeding.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Gioku

7,415. Posted:

Okay, so nevermind guys, Goomy round 4 contained a Calm Goomy, so it worked out perfectly! ...ended up with a couple of extra eggs, too, because the first one was Calm, lol.

Now, what should I invest EVs in? I think Sp. Defense is more than accounted for, and with the calm nature, I think I should focus on Sp. Attack. Maybe a bit on defense, too? ...and should Goodra have high or low speed? I'm not sure whether it would be best for it to be fast or not...

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

7,416. Posted:

The wonderful thing about Goomy is that she could pull of so many sets! :) I would suggest checking to see what your team lacks or who you want her to pair with and train her to fill that role.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

SuperCyclone

7,417. Posted:

I'm not sure about you guys, but the torchic from the mystery gift giveaway is amazingly powerful! Maybe I just got lucky with the EV's but the Blaziken I got is amazing!

Games being played:
Pokémon Y
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
Sonic Generations
3DS Friend Code: 0774-4808-9351
3DS Name: johnathan

AuthorMessage

ilovegaming

7,418. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

Okay, so nevermind guys, Goomy round 4 contained a Calm Goomy, so it worked out perfectly! ...ended up with a couple of extra eggs, too, because the first one was Calm, lol.

Now, what should I invest EVs in? I think Sp. Defense is more than accounted for, and with the calm nature, I think I should focus on Sp. Attack. Maybe a bit on defense, too? ...and should Goodra have high or low speed? I'm not sure whether it would be best for it to be fast or not...

If it has gooey, you could go max hp, max defense! With calm nature, it will take special attacks easily and since you actually want opponents to hit you directly (to get their speed lowered) you should help it to be able to survive those physical hits! Max hp helps generally for defensive purposes, and if you want extra sp.defense, you could give it the assault vest to hold! Hope I helped a little! :)

FC: 1504-5926-3130
Expanding my Friend Safari! :D
In game name: Maiden
Safari type- Fire: Braixen, Charmeleon, Ponyta

AuthorMessage

Gioku

7,419. Posted:

Hmm... well, I was planning on pairing Goodra with my Metagross, which is very high on Defense and Attack, but not particularly fast... so I think Goodra should be high on Sp. Defense and Sp. Attack, and fast.

I also think the Weakness Policy would be a good fit for it, as I'm making it specifically for surviving Ice and Fairy attacks... but I'll try the Assault Vest too, and see which I like best! :)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

ilovegaming

7,420. Posted:

@Gioku Weakness Policy is not a bad idea, even though I would prefer it on a pokemon with more weaknesses so it can activate more often (and preferably with sturdy so it can live to use the boost :P ) The Goodra- Metagross combo is definitely a nice one, just make sure to have something in your team to take ground moves like earthquake, since neither of those two will appreciate them! :)

FC: 1504-5926-3130
Expanding my Friend Safari! :D
In game name: Maiden
Safari type- Fire: Braixen, Charmeleon, Ponyta