3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 741 to 760 of 17,757

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

741. Posted:

LzQuacker wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Legends will never evolve just have alternate forms.

Zorua and Zoroark ;)

They aren't legendaries are they?

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

CM30

742. Posted:

Yeah, not legendaries. You can breed them, they're not banned anywhere in game like the world tournament and they're not treated as legendaries by Nintendo.

Of course, nothing says a legendary Pokemon cannot evolve... it's just none have as of yet. Maybe a new legendary line will be introduced in gen 6 or something.

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

743. Posted:

This just in a rumor has come in from a guy who leaked boldore, roglola, petill, jellicent, joltik, ferroseed, and veinipede with concept art stating that later today there will be a supprise announcement stating the legend's and slyveon's types. He says that there is a new type, the fairy type. He states that they will reveal that xernmas is fairy typed, sylveon is a fairy type, and yvulltel is dark and flying. What do you think? I believe it since he leaked a lot of real info for gen 5.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

Absolute_Zero

744. Posted:

I just preordered X today.

Once the world is frozen, Hope will freeze as well. It shall become brittle and shatter. Once Hope is gone the world will enter Deep Freeze. I shall rule as Emperor of Darkness and Ice. - Me

3DS Friend Code: 2492-4292-4895

AuthorMessage

CM30

745. Posted:

^Source for this?

Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

746. Posted:

pokejungle.net. In the comments theres a link to the 8 pokemon he leaked all at once.

AuthorMessage

KiwiPanda

747. Posted:

@Zoroark - What?

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit Prof_Clayton's forums for some online fun~
~
[19:42] Groosey: i thought I killed you! >:[

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

AuthorMessage

CM30

748. Posted:

Here:

http://pokejungle.net/2013/04/21/upcoming-rumour-xerneas-yvel...

and:

http://nintendo3dsdaily.com/nintendo3dsnews/rumour-pokemon-x-...

As he said, it's rumoured that Pokemon X and Y includes a new Fairy type, that Sylveon, Xerneas and Clefairy use it and that Yveltal is a Flying/Dark type.

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

749. Posted:

CM30 wrote:

Here:

http://pokejungle.net/2013/04/21/upcoming-rumour-xerneas-yvel...

and:

http://nintendo3dsdaily.com/nintendo3dsnews/rumour-pokemon-x-...

As he said, it's rumoured that Pokemon X and Y includes a new Fairy type, that Sylveon, Xerneas and Clefairy use it and that Yveltal is a Flying/Dark type.

RUMORS, RUMORS, RUMORS GALORE!!!

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

750. Posted:

If pokebeach doesn't report on the rumor, it's 99% fake.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

751. Posted:

It comes from a very realiable source so I'd say it is more like 50/50

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

752. Posted:

Clearly there is some sort of new type. Otherwise, they would have told us Sylveon's type at the least.

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

BlatantlyHeroic

753. Posted:

We don't need new types. If we have a new type then the whole game could become messed up. What exactly would a fairy type be weak too? What would it be super effective against? See the problem, so this is most likely a false rumor.

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

754. Posted:

The guy leaked all of black and white's pokedex( with pictures and names) so i find it hard to believe he is wrong. Also there is a chart for how the type would work, look it up.

AuthorMessage

Emaan

755. Posted:

I think there is still a big chance that Sylveon is a new type.

What else could it be? :O

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

ThomasTheNerd

756. Posted:

I can't wait for these games they're gonna be awesome!

ThomasTheNerd

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3323-8628 | Nintendo Network ID: ThomasTheNerd | Twitter: ThomasTheNerd

AuthorMessage

Nibelilt

757. Posted:

If there is a Fairy type, I think that it will be weak to Electric(there's an Eeveelution chart on Pokémon.com and Eeveelutions are adjacent to ones that they are weak/strong against). Still, every rumour is a tall tale to me.

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

DarkNinja9

758. Posted:

i highly doubt on the fairy type rumor cuz of the fact that wouldnt the X legendary be fairy type then? but at the same time the Y legend seems to be dark/flying so.. wouldnt they need another type to balance it out too? it just doesnt make sense =S

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

AuthorMessage

Kit

759. Posted:

All this talk of new types is a complete nonsense to me... if they were to introduce a new type this late into the franchise it would totally alter the PKMN meta-game, and it could quite easily unbalance the whole game if they did. I think what's more likely to happen is that we're going to see some new type pairing... I'd like to see a Fire/Water type or a Grass/Ice type, or maybe even a Fighting/Dragon type. :-D

Edited on by Kit

Pokémon White = 4298-2942-9694
Pokémon White 2 = 5158 1642 1213

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2500-0959

AuthorMessage

CM30

760. Posted:

To be honest, I don't care if they unbalance the metagame. Many other franchises have made massive changes to how the games are played competitively, so why shouldn't Pokemon just change it enough to cause the metagame to be completely overhauled and thrown off balance? Other competitive communities have had way worse/better changes made that new types added, yet they just got on with and dealt with them.

Additionally, I think there's a lot of ways in which the current metagame is broken that new types could potentially fix. Like making ice types more useful. Or nerfing dragons significantly.