Showing 7,381 to 7,400 of 18,189

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

7,381. Posted:

EvilLucario wrote:

Morpheel wrote:

Wonder_Mask wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I've noticed thanks for warning. Those guys can be real jerks to newbies from what I've seen recently.

Pick a fight with the largest gent you can find, and FEAR him until he dies. :P

<battle starts>
"GO RATATTA!"
"GO GARCHOMP!"
<Garchomp faints out of FEAR>
"The connection with the other player was lost."

Not possible. Ratatta dies anyways because of Rough Skin.

So?
That doesn't stop you from killing it first.

And it certainly doesn't stop you from having more FEAR critters in your team.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

7,382. Posted:

Just found a hiker in the coumarine hotel. He says the Kalos region is fine and all but you should see my region. It has this city.. never mind you'll see it in due time. This could be saying about the possible Hoenn remake or this could be GF saying yes we will be going even further meaning Gen 7! And this hiker talks about his region the next region ah man my excitement level just went through the roof. Shame we'll have to wait a few years for GEN 7!!!!

FC: 0018-1208-7315

AuthorMessage

EvilLucario

7,383. Posted:

Morpheel wrote:

EvilLucario wrote:

Morpheel wrote:

Wonder_Mask wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I've noticed thanks for warning. Those guys can be real jerks to newbies from what I've seen recently.

Pick a fight with the largest gent you can find, and FEAR him until he dies. :P

<battle starts>
"GO RATATTA!"
"GO GARCHOMP!"
<Garchomp faints out of FEAR>
"The connection with the other player was lost."

Not possible. Ratatta dies anyways because of Rough Skin.

So?
That doesn't stop you from killing it first.

And it certainly doesn't stop you from having more FEAR critters in your team.

Ratatta actually can't kill Garchomp. Because Endeavor activates Rough Skin, that last bit of HP Ratatta has will be taken away. Yes, Garchomp will remain at 1 HP and thus susceptible to priority, but the fact is that Ratatta can't kill Garchomp on its own.

And before you ask, Sand Veil is banned according to Smogon guidelines, meaning Rough Skin is the only option to go for Garchomp.

EDIT: Plus, F.E.A.R. is an easily exploitable strategy, seeing Technician Breloom and Cloyster running around everywhere.

Edited on by EvilLucario

Games I'm getting: None

Favorite Games: Super Metroid (SNES) / Mother 2 (Super Famicom) / Pokémon LeafGreen (GBA) / RuneScape (PC)
Playing: Pokémon X / Y (3DS) / Super Mario 3D World (Wii U)

Nothing interesting happens.
DESTROY THEM ALL!!
RuneScape ID: Evil Lucario

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter: EvilLucario

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

7,384. Posted:

We are talking about making an unprepared POWER POWER POWER LEGENDARIES SUPER BEASTS user that likes to pick fights without activating the "set to level 50" rule on rage quit.

At least I think that cornering a "pokemon bully" with any good strategy will make it rage quit.

It was a random hypothetical situation too (garchomp was the first over used pokemon that came to mind in the two minutes I spent thinking it), not something to read and think about too deeply.

Edited on by Morphbug

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

AuthorMessage

EvilLucario

7,385. Posted:

Morpheel wrote:

We are talking about making an unprepared POWER POWER POWER LEGENDARIES SUPER BEASTS user that likes to pick fights without activating the "set to level 50" rule on rage quit.

True, those people don't really care for competitive battling's intricacies and quirks. I myself like to go use a level 1 Aron with a Shell Bell, Hidden Power, Endeavor, Protect, and Toxic, with sandstorm raging at times. It won me quite a few matches, actually.

Favorite Games: Super Metroid (SNES) / Mother 2 (Super Famicom) / Pokémon LeafGreen (GBA) / RuneScape (PC)

DESTROY THEM ALL!!

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter: EvilLucario

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

7,386. Posted:

EvilLucario wrote:

Morpheel wrote:

True, those people don't really care for competitive battling's intricacies and quirks. I myself like to go use a level 1 Aron with a Shell Bell, Hidden Power, Endeavor, Protect, and Toxic, with sandstorm raging at times. It won me quite a few matches, actually.

Ohh nice, looks like the fear strategy has evolved since generation IV.

That auto healing fear set seems awesome.

Edited on by Morphbug

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

AuthorMessage

EvilLucario

7,387. Posted:

firestarter2398 wrote:

Just found a hiker in the coumarine hotel. He says the Kalos region is fine and all but you should see my region. It has this city.. never mind you'll see it in due time. This could be saying about the possible Hoenn remake or this could be GF saying yes we will be going even further meaning Gen 7! And this hiker talks about his region the next region ah man my excitement level just went through the roof. Shame we'll have to wait a few years for GEN 7!!!!

Let's add to that. If you talk to him around every hotel, you get an item that has nothing to do with the regions we currently know, but rather the item that points to a new region. Whenever its a tease of what's to come for Gen 7 or potential DLC (god no), time will tell.

DESTROY THEM ALL!!

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

7,388. Posted:

His last piece of conversation mentions that he's not from any known region, quite specifically.

Edited on by Morphbug

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

AuthorMessage

EvilLucario

7,389. Posted:

Whatever it may be, I can't wait to see it.

Anyways, I just finished EV training my Mega Mewtwo X. Time to wreck some friends when we finish building up our team around December.

DESTROY THEM ALL!!

AuthorMessage

Gioku

7,390. Posted:

Up to 15 Goomies now... still no calm ones. On to round 4! :D

Anyone care to take any of them off my hands? They've all fun names that start with "G"! :P

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

7,391. Posted:

firestarter2398 wrote:

potential DLC (god no)

Why not? I'd happily drop $20 for a whole new region. (If it included gyms and all that.)

*Opinions, views, and/or biases are all subject to change on a regular basis.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

7,392. Posted:

@Gioku - If a Calm nature Goomy is all you want, I can breed one for you. A Sliggoo I caught during the main adventure just happened to be Calm.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Lucina confirmed for Smash Bros.!

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Gioku

7,393. Posted:

@DreamyViridi: I dunno, I'm having fun breeding Goomies myself at the moment! :D

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

EvilLucario

7,394. Posted:

Oh yes, in regards to breeding, the best place to hatch your eggs is the area outside the Prism Tower in Lumiose City. You can hold right constantly, assuming you're in the right position. It's not as fast as going in circles with the Circle Pad, but it's good for just playing casually while you surf the web or something.

DESTROY THEM ALL!!

AuthorMessage

dniw9

7,395. Posted:

anyone happen to have extra floatzel, poliwhirl and maril?

Friend code: 4699-6452-7043
Pokemon In-game name: Relentless
Friend Safari: Fire Type (Larvesta, Magmar, Braixen)
Current team: Bisharp, Azumarill, Donphan, Volcarona, x, x
Recently playing: Pokemon Y
To be played: Virtues Last Reward
Most Anticipated Game: Super Smash Bros

AuthorMessage

Gioku

7,396. Posted:

@EvilLucario: yes, I do exactly that! It's especially good because I can just manually go there straight from the Day Care, without going through any tall grass to get some extra steps on the way! :D

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

7,397. Posted:

@Gioku - Well, all right. Good luck with your breeding!

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Lucina confirmed for Smash Bros.!

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Gioku

7,398. Posted:

@DreamyViridi: Well, if I ever get tired (like if I fill up maybe two boxes and still no calm), I might take you up on that! :P

Also, I don't want to release any of them, so my plan is to send them all away in Wonder Trades, but if anybody wants some of them I'll give them away to good homes! ...they all have names that start with "G", too! I've given them all personalities this way. :D

Edited on by Gioku

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Glrd

7,399. Posted:

Chain fishing makes it way too easy to get shinys. I got 3 today (so far). Has anyone else tried it yet?

3DS Friend Code:1676-3750-2426
Shinies in Pokémon X: Clawitzer, Lanturn, Basculin, Poliwag, Luvdisc, Seaking, Gyarados, Chesnaught, Corsola, Clamperl X2.
Electric friend safari with Electabuzz, Zebstrika and Emolga.

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3750-2426

AuthorMessage

Metroidlink

7,400. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

@DreamyViridi: Well, if I ever get tired (like if I fill up maybe two boxes and still no calm), I might take you up on that! :P

Also, I don't want to release any of them, so my plan is to send them all away in Wonder Trades, but if anybody wants some of them I'll give them away to good homes! ...they all have names that start with "G", too! I've given them all personalities this way. :D

Can you catch one for me without a nickname? or give it a name spesialised for me :P you decide ;)

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink