3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 7,281 to 7,300 of 18,197

AuthorMessage

Inflame227

7,281. Posted:

@SkywardLink98 Yeah, I got a quilladin, wartortle and another speed boost torchic in wonder trade.

#POKEMONXY
Pokemon X is the best!!!

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2141-9392

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

7,282. Posted:

I did it! I finally did it! I finally found a timid ditto to breed with, and the first thing I did was breed timid protean Froakies until I got one with a good hidden power. So...I have some timid protean Froakies for trade now if anyone has an offer. n_n

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

7,283. Posted:

It looks like I'm never going to touch Super Training, since the horde mechanic for EV training was faster as I got the Power bracelets, Pokerus and Pokemon to prepare in future to do so. I now find Super Training to be tedious, compared to it...

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

dniw9

7,284. Posted:

guys whats the best way to level up low level pokemons to 100? is it pokemon league?

Friend code: 4699-6452-7043
Pokemon In-game name: Relentless
Friend Safari: Fire Type (Larvesta, Magmar, Braixen)
Current team: Bisharp, Azumarill, Donphan, Volcarona, x, x
Recently playing: Pokemon Y
To be played: Virtues Last Reward
Most Anticipated Game: Super Smash Bros

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

7,285. Posted:

dniw9 wrote:

guys whats the best way to level up low level pokemons to 100? is it pokemon league?

Seems that way. I wish these games had something equivilant to Black 2 and White 2's Black City and White Forest. Those made getting to level 100 easy.

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

Inflame227

7,286. Posted:

@TeeJay Can I have a froakie? please

#POKEMONXY
Pokemon X is the best!!!

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2141-9392

AuthorMessage

kenxie9

7,287. Posted:

My team is:

-Greninja
-Togekiss
-Scizor
-Tyranitar
-Gengar

I'm confused what to use in the 6th one
Main consideration: Gliscor or Garchomp
notable subs in 6th that I would consider too: aegislash, forretress, ferrothorn, conkeldurr, breloom, azumarill

I love to hear your suggestions guys. Thanks.

FC: 0104-0084-2109

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

7,288. Posted:

Gliscor is great. It has a varied moveset and few weaknesses (just water and ice). Not only that, but you need somebody who can withstand a fighting type move. You got Gengar, but he won't learn anything that's strong against them. Gliscor would be good for that if you teach it Aerial Ace. I don't think Garchomp is that useful unfortunately. He never seems to be very fast or take many hits, and outside of Dragon Rush, he doesn't seem to learn that many useful moves. I'd rather have Flygon than Garchomp.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

UnknownNico

7,289. Posted:

@kenxie9 Well, Gliscor and Garchomp both have 4x weaknesses to Ice type, but it's all your choice. Garchomp has more weaknesses, but it has a Mega Evolution. Gliscor may not be as powerful as Garchomp, and you'll need to find a Razor Fang, but it has less weaknesses than Garchomp, and it's immune to both Electric and Ground type attacks, which can help. But don't use Forretress in my opinion. The move it's most notable for is Explosion, which isn't a good sign. Not to mention the 4x weakness to fire. I can't speak for Aegislash or Ferrothorn, as I haven't used them, but Conkeldurr and Breloom are both pretty good. Azumarill has the additional Fairy type, but it's overall stats? Not the best. I, personally, would go with either Garchomp, Gliscor, or Conkeldurr. Those are my opinions, but hey, it's all your choice.

Hail Sithis.
I've got the power! The Hidden Power!
"That's the way we wash our hands, FA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!"-JonTron
Yes, yes, I run on blast processing.
Currently playing: Painkiller: Hell and Damnation, Borderlands 2
I AM STILL NEAR-PERFECT!!!

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2246-5075

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

7,290. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Gliscor is great. It has a varied moveset and few weaknesses (just water and ice). Not only that, but you need somebody who can withstand a fighting type move. You got Gengar, but he won't learn anything that's strong against them. Gliscor would be good for that if you teach it Aerial Ace. I don't think Garchomp is that useful unfortunately. He never seems to be very fast or take many hits, and outside of Dragon Rush, he doesn't seem to learn that many useful moves. I'd rather have Flygon than Garchomp.

Gliscor was my pride and enjoy in Black and White 2. The Toxic Orb/Toxic Stall helped me out so much. Also, I'd run Ice Fang over Aerial Ace. Has better coverage and wrecks most dragons.

@dniw9 the Restaurants in Lumiose City is the best place. Not only do you level fast, but you make tons of cash.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

7,291. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

That's where you're wrong. Gengar can learn Dazzling gleam a fairy move and fairy is SE on fighting

FC: 0018-1208-7315

AuthorMessage

dniw9

7,292. Posted:

@turtlelink yeah but one thing that bothers me when battling in the restaurants is you need to do a specific number of turns. dang, i could just knock the whole team out in a triple battle with just 1 turn ><

Friend code: 4699-6452-7043
Pokemon In-game name: Relentless
Friend Safari: Fire Type (Larvesta, Magmar, Braixen)
Current team: Bisharp, Azumarill, Donphan, Volcarona, x, x
Recently playing: Pokemon Y
To be played: Virtues Last Reward
Most Anticipated Game: Super Smash Bros

AuthorMessage

kenxie9

7,293. Posted:

Thanks for the suggestions guys Well about conkeldurr I want to have him also what prevents me is to breed him with drain punch and mach punch ha ha ha felt lazy after building those 5 pokemons I have with perfect IV and EV so far strongest candidate you recommend to me is Gliscor and yeah what mesmerized me of having gliscor is that toxic orb healing which is beast! drain punch conkeldurr and gliscor toxic orb really amazed my eyes. Ferrothorn traps is great too, forretress entry hazards + rapid spin is okay too. Aegislash as they say is beast

My interest percentage so far after you guys suggest:
Gliscor = 90%
conkeldurr = 88%
Garchomp = dropped to 80%
Ferrothorn = 85%
Aegislash = 80%
breloom = 80%
forretress % azumarill = 70%

little push maybe I will get gliscor xD

AuthorMessage

UnknownNico

7,294. Posted:

@kenxie9 It's a pleasure (assuming you read mine). And yes, Gliscor is a reliable choice.

Hail Sithis.

AuthorMessage

kenxie9

7,295. Posted:

@UnknownNico I guess I will be going with Gliscor poison heal bulk type, I guess maybe next time for conkeldurr and garchomp or maybe they have a shot at my team 2 in the future hahaha good thing I recently catch Gligar female with Immunity. Only need is to breed it.

AuthorMessage

Metroidlink

7,296. Posted:

@retro_on_thego well, it was 4 AM when you asked so I couldn't then :P so I am ready in 17 hours- 24 hours (aka now)

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

AuthorMessage

Gioku

7,297. Posted:

Check this out that I made!
Untitled
I was testing this lighting effect for a bigger project. Turned out rather nice, I'd say! :D

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

UnknownNico

7,298. Posted:

@Gioku You made that all by yourself? Impressive!

Hail Sithis.

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

7,299. Posted:

dniw9 wrote:

@turtlelink yeah but one thing that bothers me when battling in the restaurants is you need to do a specific number of turns. dang, i could just knock the whole team out in a triple battle with just 1 turn ><

You don't have to do it in a specific amount of turns. However, if you do, you just get more Balm Mushrooms. Assuming you put the prize money booster on along with the EXP one (lvl. 3), you should make back your money regardless.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

OreoTerror

7,300. Posted:

Does anyone have a Pokemon with Pokevirus that they could trade me? I'll trade you an Eevee or something. :)

Friend Code: 1650-1049-4589
Name: Shan or Shannon
Bug Type: Illumise, Ladyba, Pinsir.