Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Posts 7,281 to 7,300 of 18,307

OreoTerror

Does anyone have a Pokemon with Pokevirus that they could trade me? I'll trade you an Eevee or something.

Friend Code: 1650-1049-4589
Name: Shan or Shannon
Bug Type: Illumise, Ladyba, Pinsir.

Happy_Mask

I have a question. I registered someone locally as a friend today, but they're still showing up as an acquaintance, how can I make them show up as a friend? Do I have to delete them from the acquaintance list, and then next time I meet up with them, they'll be a friend? It's not really too important, just something I'd like to know. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

sugarpixel

@Wonder_Mask: I believe you both have to be online at the same time... although, I've never encountered that scenario; I'd never played with anyone who I've registered locally before registering them... hmm...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

TeeJay

Inflame227 wrote:

@TeeJay Can I have a froakie? please

Just got back from work and saw this. Holler if you're still here!

In other news, I realized after EV gaining my timid protean froakie that the hidden power it has already has the types it's strong against covered by its other moves. Derp. Sigh...back to the grind for what I had originally planned to ha e as its hidden power. You'd be surprised how many times the same old hidden powers show up without hitting the one you're looking for even once.

TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TeeJay

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Hidden Power got dropped down in Base Power this gen so is it really that necessary? I guess if you need it to turn into fairy or something. @TeeJay Can I have one btw? lol. I can offer a perfect IV speed and attack Houndor with Pokerus or a perfect IV speed Noibat!

I dunno... 60 base power seemed good enough to me. I was going for ground type hidden power to have something for electric types...I could always just teach it grass knot I guess. Sure, I'll trade you a froakie. The houndour is tempting but I already have speed boost blaziken as my physical fire type...I'll take the noibat! Do I already have you added?

Edited on by TeeJay

TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TeeJay

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I don't think you have me added, no. I'll be on in 10 minutes or so and set up the trade. is that ok?

That's fine. I've added you in the meantime.

TeeJay

DaeSung94

if anyone has a houndoomite, i will be willing to make a trade

FC: 1736 0979 1245
Psychic safari

TeeJay

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Ok I'm ready now. Took a bit longer since I decided I needed a shave lol.
Thanks so much TeeJay!

No problem, and thanks! It has perfect speed AND special attack! Too bad it's not timid...I'll work on that sometime in the future, after I get the proper breeding items.

I honestly have no clue what IVs the Froakie I sent you had...

Okay, so I need your help, guys. On a Protean Froakie which would be more useful: Hidden Power Bug or Grass Knot? I looked back through all my Froakies and found one with perfect Speed, so I'll train that one. Bug is super effective against Dark and Psyhcic types, right? But Dark Pulse has Psyhcic types covered already...rrrgh...

Edited on by TeeJay

TeeJay

TeeJay

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I really love this gen! It made one of those pokemon I've always liked but just couldn't use much more viable!! MWUAHAHAHA!
Who am I talking about? You'll find out when I sweep you!! MWUAHAHAHA!

Total shot in the dark but...is this pokemon Flareon?

TeeJay

turtlelink

TeeJay wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I really love this gen! It made one of those pokemon I've always liked but just couldn't use much more viable!! MWUAHAHAHA!
Who am I talking about? You'll find out when I sweep you!! MWUAHAHAHA!

Total shot in the dark but...is this pokemon Flareon?

That or Mawile...

Also, Grass Knot > Hidden Power.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Yosheel

Hidden power can be a pretty useful tool only if taught to the right pokemon and it's the right type.

Just like grass knot is a pretty useful tool only if used on the right pokemon.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

TeeJay

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Neither is correct!

And I think Grass Knot would be more useful because you'll also be gaining an immunity to spores and powder moves with that.

True, but that would mean hitting a grass type pokemon with a grass type move when I could be using Ice Beam...

TeeJay

sugarpixel

So... is it possible for Goodra to have this moveset?

• Draco Meteor
  • Flamethrower
  • Dragon Rush
  • Aqua Tail

Reason I ask is because I want it to exactly replace my Dragonite, I like Goodra's stats much better, and pure Dragon type is much easier to deal with than Dragon/Flying.

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

@Gioku - Seems fine, but it can't learn Dragon Rush. Goodra has easy access to Outrage though. I, personally, would put Sludge Bomb somewhere in that moveset but I'm no Pokémon expert. Just someone who likes to have fun with the games.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature. Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels / The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by Auracle / My YouTube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic