3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 701 to 720 of 15,719

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BlatantlyHeroic

701. Posted:

MrMario02 wrote:

I don't Know how to put pictures here so i'll show the link.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://boards.420chan.org...

Those are old and were confirmed to be fake...

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MrMario02

702. Posted:

L-Lawliet wrote:

MrMario02 wrote:

I don't Know how to put pictures here so i'll show the link.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://boards.420chan.org...

Those are old and were confirmed to be fake...

You can't confirm that they're fake. We can only assume that they're fake.

Let's-a-go! Friend Code:4983 - 5372 - 3651

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Rensch

703. Posted:

The new Pokemon is indeed Mewtwo, not truly a new pokémon, just a new form:

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Maskeraid

704. Posted:

Jeez, the dedication of those who make Fakemon increases with every gen. :O

My Maskloggery
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

"He say oogly? What means that, oogly?"
"Grr... He means your face would frighten small children! Now be quiet!"

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9222-4787 | Nintendo Network ID: Happy_Masked_Man

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zoroarkrules25

705. Posted:

MrMario02 wrote:

L-Lawliet wrote:

MrMario02 wrote:

I don't Know how to put pictures here so i'll show the link.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://boards.420chan.org...

Those are old and were confirmed to be fake...

You can't confirm that they're fake. We can only assume that they're fake.

Yeah we can, they were created by a devin art user and was suppose to be the first x and y coro coro.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Romeo

706. Posted:

Rensch wrote:

The new Pokemon is indeed Mewtwo, not truly a new pokémon, just a new form:

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

i love nintendo
i love pokemon
but i hate this

i’ve always considered mewtwo/mew the perfect pokemon, now there’s a new mewtwo form?
so it can evolve? seriously!?
mewtwo is already perfect, just leave it be

i really really hate this whole idea, would like to punch the person who came up with this ****

Romeo

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Rensch

707. Posted:

Romeo wrote:

Rensch wrote:

The new Pokemon is indeed Mewtwo, not truly a new pokémon, just a new form:

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

i love nintendo
i love pokemon
but i hate this

i’ve always considered mewtwo/mew the perfect pokemon, now there’s a new mewtwo form?
so it can evolve? seriously!?
mewtwo is already perfect, just leave it be

i really really hate this whole idea, would like to punch the person who came up with this ****

No, it cannot evolve. It is a new form of Mewtwo, which is something different than an evolution. It's like how Deoxys or Giratina have different forms. So does Mewtwo now.

Edited on by Rensch

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Squid

708. Posted:

Rensch wrote:

The new Pokemon is indeed Mewtwo, not truly a new pokémon, just a new form:

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Ugh, for some reason that's a little disappointing to me. :| I was hoping it wouldn't be a new form. There's just... something really off-feeling about Mewtwo having another form. Like I think Mewtwo should just stay the same? But honestly I'm getting a little sick of all these multi-form Pokemon anyways.

[16:52] Sonomin: They lick balls now?
You don't win by being lucky. You win by being bold.
Can I ask you kind of a weird question?
The Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DreamyViridi

709. Posted:

I'm not fond of the fact that it's just a Mewtwo form either. I feel that it should be a new Pokémon in its own right. Eh, but what can you do about it?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

710. Posted:

I'm really disappointed it's just another stupid form.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DarkNinja9

711. Posted:

hmmm so would you prefer this new form of mewtwo or a new space for another pkm they can still add (like a legendary) to the pkm list?

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BlatantlyHeroic

712. Posted:

Mewtwo is a powerhouse, why does it need another form? It has excellent agility, defense, and strength. Mew needs another form/evolution, not Mewtwo.

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zoroarkrules25

713. Posted:

Mew may get one if mewtwo has one, it depends on how they explain why mewtwo has one.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Rensch

714. Posted:

Mew can learn Transform, why would it need another form?

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage
Avatar

PSI_King

715. Posted:

Rensch wrote:

The new Pokemon is indeed Mewtwo, not truly a new pokémon, just a new form:

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Untitled
Mewtwo Forme,Y U NO MEWTHREE?!

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
"Want a cookie? So do I. Let's Pokemon battle for it!"

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BlatantlyHeroic

716. Posted:

Rensch wrote:

Mew can learn Transform, why would it need another form?

It needs another form because it's practically worthless.

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DreamyViridi

717. Posted:

L-Lawliet wrote:

Rensch wrote:

Mew can learn Transform, why would it need another form?

It needs another form because it's practically worthless.

Clearly, you haven't even given Mew a chance. Due to its stats and the ability to learn almost literally everything, it can do several things as far as battling goes.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KiwiPanda

718. Posted:

LuigiMan200 wrote:

L-Lawliet wrote:

Rensch wrote:

Mew can learn Transform, why would it need another form?

It needs another form because it's practically worthless.

Clearly, you haven't even given Mew a chance. Due to its stats and the ability to learn almost literally everything, it can do several things as far as battling goes.

This.
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/151.shtml
Please scroll down to the moves >.> It's total base stats are only topped by some other ubers and Slaking, too.

Edited on by KiwiPanda

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
I would give it a creative name, but I'm not good with "humor", so I'll just give you that :3
~
Come visit Prof_Clayton's forums for some online fun~
~
[19:42] Groosey: i thought I killed you! >:[

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CM30

719. Posted:

Tier/competitive play wise Mew isn't so hot any more. Smogon has it listed as Underused now...

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KiwiPanda

720. Posted:

Mew? UU? It can be used as a support without a doubt... and it has access to loads of sets...
EDIT: http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/mew - This discussion is kinda making me fear Mew in a whole new way >.<

Edited on by KiwiPanda

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
I would give it a creative name, but I'm not good with "humor", so I'll just give you that :3
~
Come visit Prof_Clayton's forums for some online fun~
~
[19:42] Groosey: i thought I killed you! >:[

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid