Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Posts 6,821 to 6,840 of 18,307

Yosheel

TeeJay wrote:

Morpheel wrote:

Oh wow, one of the guys that added me from the safari thread has both wartortle and frogadier!

awesome
T
My quest for female starters in luxury/premier balls begins.

Huh? Why do you need only female starters? And only in luxury and premier balls? That seems so random.

Female pokemon inherit pokeballs now, and I love these. That means every egg they produce will come in a fancy premier/luxury ball.

I'll add Net balls to the list now, I love these too.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

sugarpixel

@Ecto-1: What @CanisWolfred said. The ability "Impostor" makes Ditto instantly Transform into the opponent when sent into battle, copying all of the opponent's stats other than HP. Makes Ditto a whole lot more useful!

Also, I got a friend Safari with Wartortle! Anyone wanna trade me a Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard for it? That'd complete my collection of starters!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Pokefanmum82

Got my first Goomy egg.
So I guess I need waterfall to get a pumpkin Pokemon. I can't remember how to spell its name lol

Want: Mario Party Top 100, Atlus games, Psychic Spectres for the 3DS. For the Switch Kirby Star Allies, Yoshi and many others.

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing Stories, Crystal and Ultra Sun.

Ecto-1

@Gioku I'll trade you one (I have about 40 Charmanders from my attempts to breed a shiny one), but I won't be able to get online until late tonight or tomorrow.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

Jazzer94

CAUGHT YVELTAL STRAIGHT FULL HEALTH AWAY WITH AN ULTRA BALL THEN IMMEDIATELY DID A CHUGGAACONROY SCARING THE HELL OUTTA MY MUM IN THE NEXT ROOM (sorry for all caps just so excited).

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Snagrio

It seems my Swanna is more useful then I initially thought. It can deal with Rock types. Sure with Flying he's still vulnerable, but with Water type he can get the upper hand provided he gets in the first shot (which I made sure of by upping his Speed via Super Training). Now the only real threat is Electric, but I got Venusuar to deal with those.

And with that said I think my team is finally complete.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

CorporalPegasus

@WingedSnarget Swanna is a really underrated Pokémon, it has a great typing and learns Roost and Aqua Ring, so it can recover fast. Its movepool is amazing, especially later on. It can even learn Ice Beam. Glad you're enjoying using him

Vibes and low lights

Snagrio

@CorporalPegasus The only real downside is that Swanna (at least as far as I know) can't learn Waterfall, but I've found most of the secret stuff above waterfalls by this point so it isn't a huge deal.

Snagrio

Yosheel

Pokefanmum82 wrote:

Got my first Goomy egg.
So I guess I need waterfall to get a pumpkin Pokemon. I can't remember how to spell its name lol

@pokefanmum82 No, not at all! You just need to enter route 16 from route 15.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Snagrio

Late wrote:

@CanisWolfred: I think you need two HMs, Surf and Strength.

Actually you technically just need Surf. Strength isn't required but can open extra pathways, so I'd advise having it. Rock Smash is recommend too since there are a number of breakable stones.

Snagrio

AquaPokeLover

@WingedSnarget Water pokemon are amazing and versatile which is why i love them so much plus for the most part many of them can be really quick so i usually go in fast and KO as quickly as possible. Which is also why I love greninja and Vaporean LONG LIVE MY WATER POKEMON XD!!!!!

Playing Pokemon ^u^
Need some pokemon help sorry
Fire Emblem for 3ds
Paper Mario Sticker Star
Pokemon X Y & Alpha Sapphire
All legendaries and looking for a ralkts that knows swift willing to trade anything for it
Add me and I'll add you ^u^

3DS Friend Code: 0318-7317-2278

Snagrio

@AquaPokeLover I think Water is my second favorite type, with Flying being number 1.

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

linxonia

Hey here is my friend code. What safari am I?
Also send me your friend code back so I can friend you!
0318-7953-7621
Looking for electric (electric buzz) , steel (aron), ghost (shuppet) friends
Thanks!

linxonia

SkywardLink98

Haha, the guys behind Starbound referenced Pokemon X/Y in their latest update saying that one of the two reasons not to participate in beta is because your still busy with Pokemon X/Y I thought that was pretty hilarious

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

turtlelink

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Oh man Barbaracle is awesome! After shell smash I one hit KO'd a guys Blaziken and Charizard with Razor Shell. He also held on from a thunderbolt. I really like this guy!

I've seen this monster on a few streams. He's probably the best shell smasher out there imo.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic