3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 6,801 to 6,820 of 18,248

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

6,801. Posted:

Siiiiigh, and now starts the breeding process.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

AquaPokeLover

6,802. Posted:

I asked this before but I can't seem to get online at the same time as the person who offered to help me soooooo....
I really want to move all my Pokemon X exclusive Megastones to my Pokemon Y But I only have one 3ds and I was wondering if someone would help me and in return I'd be glad to give you any of my pokemon.

Playing Pokemon X AND Y XD
Need help trading stones for X to Y
Fire Emblem for 3ds
Paper Mario Sticker Star
Pokemon Black 2
Add me and I'll add you XD

3DS Friend Code: 0318-7317-2278

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

6,803. Posted:

Traded some pokes with a person from Germany. paired them with some of my japanese pokes and that should make hatching shiny versions of them much easier. ^_^

I got a spare German Growlithe if any1 wants it. heh

Animal Crossing NewLeaf Rulz!!
Town of Paradise Mayor:Eli_Ash
My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753

AuthorMessage

Ecto-1

6,804. Posted:

@ELI-ASH Good luck! I've been using the same method to try to get a shiny version of my favorite pokemon. So far, I have filled a box and a half with regular orange Charmanders.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

6,805. Posted:

I finally took this out of my cartridge and played Fire Emblem: Awakening and Animal Crossing: New Leaf today. Wowzers...

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

ELI-ASH

6,806. Posted:

@Ecto-1 Good luck also!
Im up to 18 sableye boxes still no shiny >.<

Animal Crossing NewLeaf Rulz!!
Town of Paradise Mayor:Eli_Ash
My youtube channel
current lets play "Torneco's mystery dungeon"
PSN:ELI-ASH

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753

AuthorMessage

Gioku

6,807. Posted:

So no more takers on those Impostor Dittos? Oh well... it was worth a try! :)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

AquaPokeLover

6,808. Posted:

I'm looking for a Safari with a togepi to chain breed and get a Vaporean with WISH but I don't which one so if you have that kind of safari please friend me. XD

Fire Emblem for 3ds
Paper Mario Sticker Star
Pokemon Black 2

AuthorMessage

Blast

6,809. Posted:

Marakuto wrote:

I finally took this out of my cartridge and played Fire Emblem: Awakening and Animal Crossing: New Leaf today. Wowzers...

Lol that happened to me, too. I tried playing AC 3D earlier and man... it was rough. My guy's hair was all crazy and I really lost so much motivation to keep playing. Its hard going from Pokemon X to any other 3DS game because PK X was/is sooo dang good. I played AC 3D for a few minutes but when I found out that one of my favorite villagers left because I hadn't played for a while... I grew reallly disgusted and turned the game off. I HATE THAT THE GAME PUNISHES YOU FOR NOT PLAYING IT 24-7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried playing Fire Emblem: Awakening and it wasn't so bad. FE 3D is amazing but my complaints with the game still hold true today... FE 3D does not feel immersive at all. The fact that we can't explore the Barracks as our own Avatars really bothers me. In PK X/Y, we are constantly seeing our avatar and we have full control of them. Its really hard to go from a easy freedom(ish) game like PK X/Y and go to any other game that doesn't have that same level of immersion.

My next 3DS games are Senran Kagura 3D and Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, by the way.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

6,810. Posted:

I beat Lysandre in Y, now off to do the same in X. How do I get that pumpkin Pokemon? I already am on that route and caught a phantump but can't find the other. Caught my Yvetal with an Ultra Ball. Almost gave up and used my master ball. Hopefully I can do the same with Xerenas.

looking forward to Super Smash Bros, Yoshi's Woolly World, OR/AS, Hyrule Warriors, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Pokémon Art Academy, Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life, Persona Q, and The Lost Valley.
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage

Gioku

6,811. Posted:

@Pokefanmum82: I really don't know... I had the opposite problem, the place was swarming with Pumpkaboo, but not a Phantump in sight...

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

AquaPokeLover

6,812. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

@Pokefanmum82: I really don't know... I had the opposite problem, the place was swarming with Pumpkaboo, but not a Phantump in sight...

For both of you the problem was you were on different routes each either has the phanthump or pumpkaboo the one from luminose city has the pumpkin while the other has phanthump.

Edited on by AquaPokeLover

Fire Emblem for 3ds
Paper Mario Sticker Star
Pokemon Black 2

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

6,813. Posted:

Is Zoroark supposed to be a rare encounter? Because I found at least a dozen of them today (but no female...).

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

6,814. Posted:

pokemon X shiny pancham! I chained one today, with outstanding attack, defense and special defense, the judge says.

Edited on by zoroarkrules25

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

6,815. Posted:

....I don't even know why I keep coming back here for help. >_>

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Blast

6,816. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Is Zoroark supposed to be a rare encounter? Because I found at least a dozen of them today (but no female...).

No, man. I also have ran into Zoroak repeatedly.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

6,817. Posted:

Gonna be using these natures often apparently so does anyone have calm, timid, or modest ditto? Pwease, it'd make things so much easier.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

6,818. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

Both appear on route 16 aka Mélancolie Way.

Phantump appears in the short flower like grass.

Pumpkaboo appears only in the really long grass further up the route.

Phantump

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Gioku

6,819. Posted:

@Retro_on_theGo: I have two Dittos, one with Impostor and one without, they are Naughty and Quirky respectively... so no help from me I guess. :P

Edited on by Gioku

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

6,820. Posted:

@Retro_on_theGo I have a Modest Ditto if you'd like to trade. Just pick whatever you want, I'm not picky.

P.S. be sure to add me back! :)

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64