Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Posts 5,881 to 5,900 of 18,307

Yosheel

isn't it a little scary how the X and Y friend code thread became much much more larger than the years-old "comment on the X of the user above" threads and even the 3DS friend codes thread itself in a single week?

Yeah I don’t know either.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Yosheel

there's basically a new comment there every few seconds. o.o

and people still have a hard time finding it lol

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Yosheel

oh goodra hopefully not, that's the scariest pikacu ever.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

-Juice-

Aegislash? If any Pokemon is freaking Uber, it's that one. Give it a good moveset, and it's unstoppable. In battle, what matters most is your strategy. You want your Pokemon to be fast, yet also durable enough to take a hit after you land your hit. Aegislash adds a large level of unpredictability during battle.

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

sugarpixel

@MrWalkieTalkie: That Pikachu is going to give me nightmares... 0_o
Is it supposed to look like a human face? Is that why there's a wireframe of a human face next to it? It's really weird... o_0

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

MrWalkieTalkie

Gioku wrote:

@MrWalkieTalkie: That Pikachu is going to give me nightmares... 0_o
Is it supposed to look like a human face? Is that why there's a wireframe of a human face next to it? It's really weird... o_0

There's a link to a video on the source i posted that seems to show face tracking testing on the wireframe human and pikachu.

In fact here it is: http://www.nhk.or.jp/professional/2013/1028/movie/yokoku.html

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

-Juice-

That Pikachu... was the scariest thing... that I have ever seen.

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

sugarpixel

@MrWalkieTalkie: So it is based on a human face! Why, why, why in the world would they think that's a good idea? Pikachu is about as far as you can get from a human face... its facial expressions should not be based on a human... it just looks weird and potentially creepy, as illustrated well above...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Retro_on_theGo

At the 8th gym! Will challenge it tomorrow! I finally found Orotto. So that's it's english name! Trevenant. Never would have guessed. I really like him. Already thinking of how to use him if I put him on my team. Man, I'm glad Smogon is still figuring stuff out so there's no sets everyone goes to right away. This is much more fun. I also got Noivern, wonder how useful he'll be. Certainly looks cool.

Ralizah

Thank goodness for the Battle Chateau and writs of invitation. I've been grinding for money for the last few days to buy more clothes from that boutique in Lumiose City.

Mama needs a new $200,000 designer purse. O_O

Edited on by Ralizah

Switch FC: SW-2726-5961-1794

KingDunsparce

That Pikachu is beautiful. Just what I needed to see right before I go to sleep.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

BadKitty

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Hey seriously where the heck are spritzee and Skrelp? Why is it so damn hard to find the new pokemon!? This is one thing that genuinely annoys me about x and y.

Spirtzee is on the route with the daycare. :3

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

Nator

Whats a good EV spread for Lax pokemon or Nature and EV don't go by hand.

Also on Name the Pokemon there are Pokemon like Cyndaquil Treecko etc wont appear until Dec when trade and pokemon bank start running.

FC 4725-8333-8068
User name Nator

Currently Playing : Pokemon Y
IGN: Raul
Nickname: Nator

Nator

Ralizah wrote:

Thank goodness for the Battle Chateau and writs of invitation. I've been grinding for money for the last few days to buy more clothes from that boutique in Lumiose City.

Mama needs a new $200,000 designer purse. O_O

I saw most people change their hair very drastically even some loook like the Proffesor any idea where and how. ty

FC 4725-8333-8068
User name Nator

Currently Playing : Pokemon Y
IGN: Raul
Nickname: Nator

Retro_on_theGo

BadKitty wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Hey seriously where the heck are spritzee and Skrelp? Why is it so damn hard to find the new pokemon!? This is one thing that genuinely annoys me about x and y.

Spirtzee is on the route with the daycare. :3

Cool thanks!

Speaking of that route! The Battle Chateau is way bigger than I thought! I only just now realized there's more to it! I thought it was only the room when you enter and those two doors! I had no idea.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic