3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 581 to 600 of 15,743

AuthorMessage

KiwiPanda

581. Posted:

Should I post here that a supposed Mewtwo form has been brought forth? ...Well. It hasn't been confirmed, but it's on posters for the Extremespeed Genesect! movie... not sure if this should go into Pokemon General Discussion, or if there's a thread for the movie. But if it's true, there's a new form for X/Y.
Proof on whether it's legit or not will probably come in the next CoroCoro.

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
I would give it a creative name, but I'm not good with "humor", so I'll just give you that :3
~
Come visit Prof_Clayton's forums for some online fun~
~
[19:42] Groosey: i thought I killed you! >:[

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

AuthorMessage

lightbringer

582. Posted:

Kinda hoping that it's actually an April Fool's joke, but it's a bit late for that, no?

"This sword shall always be the sword of the oppressed. I swear it again now!"

3DS Friend Code: 1778-9775-6886

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

583. Posted:

RedPanda wrote:

Should I post here that a supposed Mewtwo form has been brought forth? ...Well. It hasn't been confirmed, but it's on posters for the Extremespeed Genesect! movie... not sure if this should go into Pokemon General Discussion, or if there's a thread for the movie. But if it's true, there's a new form for X/Y.
Proof on whether it's legit or not will probably come in the next CoroCoro.

Most likely it is Saturday's big announcement( first time a previous gen legend has got a new form in another gen. Kelado, shaytmin, etc got them in the sequel to the games/ remakes.) I am positive this is real. It looks perfect, no anime picture has ever been faked like this and it's in coro coro's exact design so it must be real. It's a little late for a april fools joke.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

ashk122

584. Posted:

Personally,
Il be getting Both copies aswell. Im studying game design at the moment.
and i really hope in the future i will become a pokemon employee.

anyway slyveon is a good start, id imagine it is a flying type. therefore i think there should be more pokemon inolved from kanto and all the other regions.

ashk122

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

585. Posted:

So will i and i also plan to work for nintendo one day.

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

586. Posted:

Is it just me? Or did Mewtwo's Gen I sprites get more awkward over time?

Red & Green - Untitled
Red & Blue - Untitled
Yellow - Untitled

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: Spyro: Year of the Dragon, Gex, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Final Fantasy V, and Sonic 3 & Knuckles (Sonic Classic Collection).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

587. Posted:

Honestly, I'm hoping it's just an awkward angle in the poster we've seen. Otherwise it could be kinda cool. Or call it Mewthree.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

588. Posted:

I think it is a bad angle most likely because it's probably from a coro coro worker who couldn't contain themselves and took a copy real quick and photographed it but got a bad shot since they could get caught and then fired.

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

589. Posted:

NEW POKEMON TOMORROW!

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage

Squid

590. Posted:

I dunno, guys. Just look at it.

Untitled

That's not a weird angle. That really looks like something new.

I also find something interesting. Isn't Genesect supposed to be artificially created, as Mewtwo was too? Seems to fit together that they would have Mewtwo (or whatever that is, it seems to be related to Mewtwo) in the same movie as another artificial Pokemon, probably connecting their backstory. Maybe? Eh.

oh yeah and you can see the top of Mewtwo's head at the bottom, so there's that, too

Edited on by Squid

[16:52] Sonomin: They lick balls now?
You don't win by being lucky. You win by being bold.
Can I ask you kind of a weird question?
Ze Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

591. Posted:

They better call it Mewthree. Not some dumb new form, I'm sick of alternate forms.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

DarkNinja9

592. Posted:

yeah i think mewtwos sprites changed alot seems like red&blue looked cool but then it got skinnier anyway that would be a weird new forms for him o.O i would assume his tail would be part of what changed in a new form not his head ._.

could they link him to being the Z legend(trying to look like a snake and all)? i doubt it but just saying =S

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

593. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

They better call it Mewthree. Not some dumb new form, I'm sick of alternate forms.

To be fair, it's still Mewtwo. Not a new Pokémon altogether.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

19Robb92

594. Posted:

That new Mewtwo looks pretty cool. I hope we'll get to see a playable demo of this game at E3, I really want to see more of it.

Looking forward to: Mario Kart 8

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

595. Posted:

i wonder what they are going to announce today......i am so excited

looking forward to Bravely Default, P L & the Azran Legacy, Yoshi's Island, Smash Bros, DKC Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, X and Kirby Triple Deluxe.
Playing right now: Pokemon X & Y, ACNL, LOZ: ALBW, and LM: DM
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage

Hysterical

596. Posted:

Urgh, I hate having to be patient!

Hysterical

AuthorMessage

TwilightV

597. Posted:

CaptainSquid wrote:

I dunno, guys. Just look at it.

Untitled

That's not a weird angle. That really looks like something new.

I also find something interesting. Isn't Genesect supposed to be artificially created, as Mewtwo was too? Seems to fit together that they would have Mewtwo (or whatever that is, it seems to be related to Mewtwo) in the same movie as another artificial Pokemon, probably connecting their backstory. Maybe? Eh.

oh yeah and you can see the top of Mewtwo's head at the bottom, so there's that, too

The full version of this picture is supposedly a magazine scan or something. From what I can tell, the bottom part with Mewtwo's head is a small advertisement about the upcoming downloadable Mewtwo event.

Still, this does look pretty fake.

TwilightV

AuthorMessage

KiwiPanda

598. Posted:

I'm only planning on getting one- which one I choose depends on the version exclusives which are usually announced before release. The only reason I would get both would be for challenge playthroughs; I've always wanted to do a Nuzlocke...

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
I would give it a creative name, but I'm not good with "humor", so I'll just give you that :3
~
Come visit Prof_Clayton's forums for some online fun~
~
[19:42] Groosey: i thought I killed you! >:[

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

599. Posted:

I can't wait to see what is revealed today. My hopes:

the other eeveelution and it being a sound type with sylveon light

that mewtwo form

the mascot for x and y

a new legendary.

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

600. Posted:

Alright guys! Pokemon Smash is starting. Time to see what this big Pokemon reveal is going to be! Really hoping it won't be the Mewtwo form rumor, but still really excited. Check back around 5:20 if you can't/don't want to watch Pokemon Smash. Pokemon should reveal the surprise on Facebook and Twitter around then. HYYYYPE!

My Colors! 3D Gallery