Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Posts 4,921 to 4,940 of 18,307

Windy

Follow up to my first post which I was upset about.

I found myself liking the game last night. I was pretty upset the first day and swore to never touch the game. But here I am enjoying myself with it. Would have still preferred a full 3d extravaganza. But in the end what are games good for? Plain and simply put, FUN
Don't think your off the Hook Nintendo! Your still in my doghouse! LOL I'm Watching You! Untitled

Good bye to the Switch. I sold my Switch and didn't price gouge anyone. That's probably it for home consoles me at 52. I love 3DS and consider it to be my console. The Switch went to a nice family with kids I'm sure who will love it for years to come.

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391 | Nintendo Network ID: Windy3DS

Nator

Im trading in Pokemon Y Charmander lv1 male looking for any starter pokemon except Bulbasaur, Torchic and Froakie.

pm or give me shout out ingame

FC 4725-8333-8068
User name Nator

Currently Playing : Pokemon Y
IGN: Raul
Nickname: Nator

CanisWolfred

WingedFish wrote:

Probably not on my first playthrough, but at some point I'd want to have a completely bird Pokemon oriented team (they don't all have to have Flying type of course).

All bird-likes are Flying types, last I checked.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

I'm Glad the Switch was not a Sandwich Oven!

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Pokefanmum82

I'm only on the second gym. I'm trying to drag it out so I can fully enjoy the game.

Want: Mario Party Top 100, Atlus games, Psychic Spectres for the 3DS. For the Switch Kirby Star Allies, Yoshi and many others.

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing Gold and Ultra Sun.

TysonOfTime

Pokefanmum82 wrote:

I'm only on the second gym. I'm trying to drag it out so I can fully enjoy the game.

Same here.
I am disappointed how the game is much easier compared to B2/W2...
Oh we'll.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Beevdog

So what classic legendaries can you catch in X & Y? I know you can get Mewtwo.

What about...
Articuno
Moltres
Zapdos
Mew
Suisane
Raikou
Entei
Ho-oh
Luigia

Just wondering...

Beevdog

Snagrio

CanisWolfred wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Probably not on my first playthrough, but at some point I'd want to have a completely bird Pokemon oriented team (they don't all have to have Flying type of course).

All bird-likes are Flying types, last I checked.

Oh. Well whatever then. XD

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

shingi_70

Just the three birds.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

NUH

I can't believe how fast this game is. Yesterday when I woke up, I only had 2 badges, but now I'm already about to get the 8th badge, lol.

Backloggery
Steam profile
Overwatch/TF2/CS:GO player. Former Smash 4 player.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Snagrio

At long last I have it! Here I go, my first Pokemon adventure begins!

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Inflame227

Yesterday I spent like two hours trying to explore every bit of Lumiose City. This might just be the first city in a pokemon game that's the size of a real city. This has been the best 4 day weekend ever!!

Edited on by Inflame227

Inflame227

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2141-9392

Nator

Anyone in my Friend list help me evolve my Haunter into Gengar ill give you a Ghastly or Charmander or even Egg if possible after taken it Day Care

FC 4725-8333-8068
User name Nator

Currently Playing : Pokemon Y
IGN: Raul
Nickname: Nator

Metroidlink

Nator wrote:

Anyone in my Friend list help me evolve my Haunter into Gengar ill give you a Ghastly or Charmander or even Egg if possible after taken it Day Care

Add me and I will hep you

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

CorporalPegasus

Doublade (foremerly Honedge) is a beast. I keep sweeping the gym leaders, i can do 3 Sword Dances before they can even chip away half of its HP.
It's very slow tough. I think its final evolution will be a great Trick Room sweeper.

Vibes and low lights

shingi_70

May have to train one. Really haven't played at all today due to doing other things, I work tinight so I'll get to play on my commutes and on my break.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Marakuto

@CorporalPegasus Same here, I don't think I'll use my dusk stone to evolve mine because with eviolite it has made it very bulky. Mine is almost level 70 and I'm almost at the 8th gym.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

NUH

My biggest sweeper, without a doubt, is Blaziken. After I finish my first playthrough, I may restart to experience it all over again. Because it's so awesome. (It meaning Y btw)

Edited on by NUH

Backloggery
Steam profile
Overwatch/TF2/CS:GO player. Former Smash 4 player.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Chomposaur

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

@JogurtTheYogurt ok just add me back on your 3ds and we can trade My friend code is in the signature

Ok I have added you. You are appearing on my 3ds friends list but not the pokemon friend list

How do I make you appear so I can trade

Disclaimer: "All opinions are my own, please do not get offended by what i have to say"

Nintendo ID :JogurtTheYogurt FC :2294-4103-5306

Pantera31619

My Blaziken is level 87. I swear, it gets more of an XP boost than anything. Mewtwo is also beast. When I use barrier, it can take a good amount of hits, even when they are really effective. Plus, Recover makes it hard to faint haha.

FC: 2337-4123-4469

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic