3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 4,921 to 4,940 of 18,335

AuthorMessage

WitchSugoi

4,921. Posted:

Articuno is in this game? Sh-weet.

Victory Road was seriously annoying. I'd never been more glad to see a Pokemon center. Ugh. Just defeated one of the Elite Four but not sure beating the Champ is going to get done tonight like I had planned... unless I prep up some music and a lot of caffeine. lol

Oh and Honedge's final evo is BOSS. Makes me regret not catching one earlier in the game so he could be leveled up enough to be on my team.

Edited on by WitchSugoi

Current playlist: Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy Curtain Call, Siesta Fiesta, Kirby: Triple Deluxe

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

4,922. Posted:

I got a female fennekin, and a female chamander plus a ditto. I'm gonna go breed like crazy now. >:]

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter: Emeralds110

AuthorMessage

Stryker89

4,923. Posted:

PrincessSugoi wrote:

Articuno is in this game? Sh-weet.

Perhaps not. Apparently, whatever Legendary bird crops up is dependant on which starter Pokemon you chose. For example, I chose Froakie and I keep running into Moltres. No Articuno for me...

Current games: Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life
Upcoming games: Super Smash Bros Wii U, LoZ: Majora's Mask 3D

AuthorMessage

BlatantlyHeroic

4,924. Posted:

Would someone like to trade me Mewtwonite X for Mewtwonite Y? Please? XD

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

AuthorMessage

dniw9

4,925. Posted:

guys, i want to evolve my sligoo but i cant find places where it rains. is raining random? can anyone help please? :/ i want sligoo to evolve before i take on the elite 4. i got 8 badges on hand now.

Friend code: 4699-6452-7043
Pokemon In-game name: Relentless
Friend Safari: Fire Type (Larvesta, Magmar, Braixen)
Current team: Bisharp, Azumarill, Donphan, Volcarona, x, x
Recently playing: Pokemon Y
To be played: Virtues Last Reward
Most Anticipated Game: Super Smash Bros

AuthorMessage

Suicune

4,926. Posted:

ugh i saw a Pawniard in this patch of grass on Route 15 and now i cant seem to find it again....!

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

AuthorMessage

Chomposaur

4,927. Posted:

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

@JogurtTheYogurt i have the ditto you want do you still need it?

Yeah I could come and collect it my FC is 2294-4103-5306

PM me back when you are online

Disclaimer: "All opinions are my own, please do not get offended by what i have to say"

Nintendo ID :JogurtTheYogurt FC :2294-4103-5306

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

4,928. Posted:

Okay, my copy of Y is set to arrive any minute now. But before I head off on my very first Pokemon adventure, I have one question to ask.
Has anyone come across any Doduos? I'd really like to catch one if given the chance, regardless if they are any good or not.
Untitled

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Rapido

4,929. Posted:

The Training part of the Game is UNFAIR for left handed players. T_T

JRPG!! Nuff' Said

3DS Friend Code: 4210-4394-5877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tuklaw

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

4,930. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Okay, my copy of Y is set to arrive any minute now. But before I head off on my very first Pokemon adventure, I have one question to ask.
Has anyone come across any Doduos? I'd really like to catch one if given the chance, regardless if they are any good or not.
Untitled

I got one. Not sure what route... 6 or 7 maybe?

Also, anyone wanna see me get owned?

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

Pantera31619

4,931. Posted:

I wonder if Lugia is in this game. I have Articuno and Moltres caught, but Zapdos is the last bird of the trio I need. Would be amazing if Lugia is in the game.

FC: 2337-4123-4469

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

4,932. Posted:

@Pantera31619 You can transfer one from HG/SS to Black/White/Black 2/White 2 or use Pokemon Dream Radar to get the much better needed Lugia that has Multiscale and then send it later to X& Y in December.

Why is everyone so fixated on EV training early? It's better to leave it post-game because hardly anyone is even using a proper strategy that you'd find on random battles online...

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

4,933. Posted:

@Wingedfish - He sometimes shows up in route 5 and 6. It's a good pokemon to have, too. In fact, you'll find a lot of flying type pokemon along the way to the second gym. Tthough the second gym is a rock gym, so I recommend bringing some fighting types as well.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Pantera31619

4,934. Posted:

@Marakuto Are you sure dream radar will work with X and Y?

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

4,935. Posted:

@Pantera31619 No, it only works for Black 2 and White 2. Although you can transfer the Lugia to X & Y later on but you'll need to own a copy of SoulSilver and insert it into your 3DS and then use Pokemon Dream Radar whilst the game is in the slot to retrieve Lugia and send it to Black 2/White 2 and afterwards using Pokemon Transporter when it is available.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

Pantera31619

4,936. Posted:

@Marakuto Well that sucks since I don't own a copy of Soul Silver or Black/White 2. :/

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

4,937. Posted:

Probably not on my first playthrough, but at some point I'd want to have a completely bird Pokemon oriented team (they don't all have to have Flying type of course).

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Windy

4,938. Posted:

Follow up to my first post which I was upset about.

I found myself liking the game last night. I was pretty upset the first day and swore to never touch the game. But here I am enjoying myself with it. Would have still preferred a full 3d extravaganza. But in the end what are games good for? Plain and simply put, FUN
Don't think your off the Hook Nintendo! Your still in my doghouse! LOL I'm Watching You! Untitled

wish list: Bravely Default, Mario Golf, Fantasy Life, Dragon Quest VII, Etrian Odyssey Untold, Monster Hunter 4, Star Wars Pinball.
On the Bubble (Might Buy) - RuneFactory 4, Pokemon X and Y
Dream Title- NHL Hockey with online Play

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391

AuthorMessage

Nator

4,939. Posted:

Im trading in Pokemon Y Charmander lv1 male looking for any starter pokemon except Bulbasaur, Torchic and Froakie.

pm or give me shout out ingame

FC 4725-8333-8068
User name Nator

Currently Playing : Pokemon Y
IGN: Raul
Nickname: Nator

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

4,940. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Probably not on my first playthrough, but at some point I'd want to have a completely bird Pokemon oriented team (they don't all have to have Flying type of course).

All bird-likes are Flying types, last I checked.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~