3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 481 to 500 of 18,335

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

481. Posted:

I like contests...

#1 YOSHI HATER on Nintendo Life

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

482. Posted:

i'm just real excited for this game!!!!!!!!! can't wait for it to come out

looking forward to Yoshi's Woolly World, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, Fossil Fighters Frontier, Story of Seasons and Kirby & the Rainbow Curse.
Now Playing: Pokemon AS and The Lost Valley
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage

PyroLovesME

483. Posted:

I hate that its like 8 months away though it is SUPER annoying. I traded in like 15 DS games and got Pokemon Rumble Blast and COMPLETLEY and I mean COMPLETLEY paid off Pokemon X......... But now i gotta wait 4 8 months it sucks!!!!!!!!! Shud i get Pokemon X or Pokemon Y idk which one i havent seen very much about it.

PyroLovesME

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

484. Posted:

Anyway else seen thisUntitled. It shows a sabeyle near ash, maybe he catches it. I think that if this is his that it will follow him to gen 6's region and then evolve if it has an evolution in it which this may hint at.

Edited on by zoroarkrules25

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

485. Posted:

That's an extremely long stretch, Zoroark. A small Sableye cameo doesn't mean much.
Unless made official, don't take something small as a hint to something big.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Don't mind Dark Pit, he's just here to annoy the haters...
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

TwilightV

486. Posted:

I take it to mean somebody's gonna catch a Sableye, seeing as how all the other Pokèmon there belong to Ash, Iris and Cilan.

Edited on by TwilightV

TwilightV

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

487. Posted:

It is an under appreciated pokemon though that is never used. Also the way it is there is just suspicious, there have been things like this before happen. Apiom was highly advertised before ash caught it, charziard and mewtwo had new figures released and only them before best wishes season 2 started so the merchandise usually hints at something big.

AuthorMessage

psolero94

488. Posted:

i dont like the fact that the characters name seems to be uncustomization in the game i been reading in alot of places and they all say that the name of the trainers are Jean and Jane. also they should allow pokemon to follow the trainer again that was good in SS and HG. furthermore, they should allow spike ear pichu in the new generation, what the point of making this pichu f you cant transfer it to another game :( {i was disappointed on that . i wanted to continue my journey with her} everything else about the game seem too be great so i cant wait for the game

Edited on by psolero94

psolero94

AuthorMessage

Squid

489. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

Who else is really hoping the contests return?

Ruby+Sapphire memories~

thisthisthisthisthisthis

A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
Long live the King of Pop!
Ze Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

AuthorMessage

Arianabtd

490. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

Who else is really hoping the contests return?

Ruby+Sapphire memories~

YEEEEES.
I stinking loved the contests, me and my brother would stay up all night playing them.
Good times...

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: Arianabtd

AuthorMessage

ktribal

491. Posted:

I loved the contests during my Sapphire days. I skipped the DPPt games so I didn't get to experience them during fourth gen. I wish they'd bring that back and scrap the useless Musical-type minigames. Bring back the Ribbons!

3DS FC: 0232-7524-0672

Twitter: thedorkesthour

AuthorMessage

CosmoXY

492. Posted:

psolero94 wrote:

i dont like the fact that the characters name seems to be uncustomization in the game i been reading in alot of places and they all say that the name of the trainers are Jean and Jane.

That's all unsubstantiated rumor. Why after 17 years would GameFreak remove the ability to name the player character? It's possible that Jean and Jane are the default names, but unlikely that you won't be able to customize the name.

Cosmo 1547-5360-6061
Rock Safari - Dwebble, Pupitar & Barbaracle

AuthorMessage

CM30

493. Posted:

Yeah, I wouldn't put any stock in the rumours about not being able to change character names. Seems like a rather stupid thing to change, and one Game Freak wouldn't be stupid enough to do.

Talk Nintendo, my Nintendo Forum!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

KryptoKrunch

494. Posted:

Cosmo810 wrote:

psolero94 wrote:

i dont like the fact that the characters name seems to be uncustomization in the game i been reading in alot of places and they all say that the name of the trainers are Jean and Jane.

That's all unsubstantiated rumor. Why after 17 years would GameFreak remove the ability to name the player character? It's possible that Jean and Jane are the default names, but unlikely that you won't be able to customize the name.

That was an immediate red flag for me and it made it obvious that it was fake. Ever character has their 'default' name(I think the boy in D/P/Pt was Lukas) but we'll always be able to customize our character's name. Some of those ideas were cool like the Pokemon based off the card suits but unfortunately this won't be the first set of bogus rumors we'll see.

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=KryptoKrunch

[3DS Friend Code: 2793-1322-9869] Pokemon X/Y FS Type: Bug.
[NNID: KryptoniteKrunch]

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

495. Posted:

The only really believable rumor i have seen is the one about what the box art says.

AuthorMessage

CM30

496. Posted:

^What ones that?

Talk Nintendo, my Nintendo Forum!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

497. Posted:

Here it is, there is also every other rumor for the game right now in the article: http://www.nowgamer.com/features/1834308/pokemon_x_y_every_ru...

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

498. Posted:

Sorry for double post but i found one more rumor, that is very interesting but more then likely fake. Here it is: http://i.imgur.com/J6CFimX.png. It lists a lot of info like the gyms, elite 4, the new pokemon, the evolutions and pre evolutions for older pokemon. Some of them sound cool if they are real. Your thoughts?

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

499. Posted:

4chan. Nope.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Don't mind Dark Pit, he's just here to annoy the haters...
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

500. Posted:

Ya i know, they usually don't have real info. It would be cool though, it has a lot of info though if real. I like the idea of the champion being your father.