3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 441 to 460 of 15,928

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

441. Posted:

Yes they do, gengar is a dark poisonous purple and seen as evil like poison, tryanitar is a giant evil monster based on godzilla that causes destruction, lugia is a psychic type because he can communicate with his min and controls the seas with it.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

442. Posted:

You got me with Lugia, but that's literally the only example I can find. Again, unless they jumped the shark, you can usually tell by looking at it. At the very least, it's safe to say it's not a Steel type, or a Fighting Type. I suppose you could argue flying, but the in the video it didn't look like it was flying around...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

CM30

443. Posted:

Someone posted this fan art:

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7060728576/h4D0D6B09/

http://cheezburger.com/7060728576

There's also fan art of it flying, but I can't find that to save my life.

Seriously though, does it's look give ANY CLUES in regards to what type it is? Because I literally can't see any characteristics in Sylveon/Ninfia that suggest a certain type.

Although this theory makes some sense:

http://nintendo3dsdaily.com/nintendo3dsnews/possible-evidence...

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

444. Posted:

When it comes to Eeveelutions, its type is made obvious by how it looks. With this in mind, it's almost definitely NOT Fighting (Seriously where'd people get that from?).
I'm starting to understand where people are getting Flying vibes from but a comment from @CM30's link sums up my feelings.

"Flareon looks like Fire
Vaporeon looks like Water
Jolteon looks light Lightning
Espeon looks like a Psychic
Umbreon looks like a Shadow
Glaceon looks like an Icicle
Leafeon looks like a Plant
Sylveon does NOT look like a flying type nor does it have any attributes of a bird, air, or wind. At all. Whatsoever."

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

445. Posted:

[quote=Shadowing27]

DarkNinja9 wrote:

TwilightV wrote:

Untitled

hmm while this pic does make sense and those things to me remind me of a scaft you wear on a cold windy day hinting on flying... you forget we have always gotten 2 new eevee evolutions why would we get just one now?

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

In b4 it's revealed to be a type switcher like Arceus or Genesect's Techno Blast. :P

this is kinda what i was thinking too maybe it being normal(or fighting) and having that second type be changeable

I wrote that?

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

446. Posted:

Idk. I think it will be flying at this point. Normal would be way too lame unless they reveal a male counterpart later to tie in with the X and Y thing referring to chromosomes if that's what they're going for.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

447. Posted:

How could it get any more female than it already is?

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

448. Posted:

I don't think it can't but it would give nintendo a challenge.

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

449. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Lol! Sorry I meant male counterpart!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Squid

450. Posted:

Okay, I just want to address this "it doesn't look like a Flying type" argument. Now, first off, the whole idea can be kinda inconclusive in some cases. Palkia, for example, looks absolutely nothing like anything water-related, yet is for some reason a Water type. Maybe this trend is different for the Eeveelutions, though. Now, I personally think it is a Flying type, because I think there are a few reasons it could be one based on its appearance, but like I said, the whole thing may inconclusive. There's the possible name derivation from sylph, but it could be anything. I don't really like to rely on this type of observation, but it does resemble Skyla quite a bit. The ribbons or bows almost look like butterflies and/or streamers, both of which kinda fly through the air. You can tell that it's little ribbons or streamers look as if they're flowing in the wind a bit. And it's also possible that the reason it looks not much like a bird or avian creature, is because they perhaps want it to resemble something more like the rest f the Eeveelutions as well as Eevee. It would be pretty weird if it had a beak or something, right? Anyways, those are just my thoughts, haha.

[16:52] Sonomin: They lick balls now?
You don't win by being lucky. You win by being bold.
Can I ask you kind of a weird question?
Ze Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

451. Posted:

I think it's either flying, dragon, normal, a like someone else said, a type changer.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

452. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

This could be a female eevee only thing, only a female eevee can turn into that.
Or its a new type all together, maybe a "Love" type, that just sounds awful to me.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Emaan

453. Posted:

I'm still calling it possibly being a Dragon type, but Flying is not out of the question by any means.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

454. Posted:

Well this argument will be settled when Pokemon The Movie 16 Extreemespeed Genesect and The reawakening of Mewtwo airs. Sylpeon is the subject of the short before the movie so this should show us it's type and how eevee evolves into it.

Edited on by zoroarkrules25

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

455. Posted:

I'm guessing we won't get much more news today. :( I'm worried Pokemon Smash is just gonna show the clip we've already seen and call it a day.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

456. Posted:

Pokemon Smash will most likely just show off what we already know, or maybe a new pokemon to make our attention be focused on. When does it air again?

Edited on by zoroarkrules25

AuthorMessage

mario_mantic4

457. Posted:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Pokemon Smash will most likely just show off what we already know, or maybe a new pokemon to make our attention be focused on. When does it air again?

sunday

3DS friend code 3668 7256 4968

3DS Friend Code: 3668-7256-4968 | Nintendo Network ID: edogs64id

AuthorMessage

mario_mantic4

458. Posted:

ninfia looks cool and stupid at the same time

AuthorMessage

mario_mantic4

459. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I'm guessing we won't get much more news today. :( I'm worried Pokemon Smash is just gonna show the clip we've already seen and call it a day.

they could shadow a 6 gen pokemon that will star in the movie if not smash will be usless

AuthorMessage

TwilightV

460. Posted:

@LuigiMan200: When it was first revealed, I thought it resembled a Kunoichi (female ninja), hence why I thought it was fighting type.

TwilightV