3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 4,381 to 4,400 of 18,193

AuthorMessage

Blast

4,381. Posted:

I think Nintendo and Gamefreak are PURPOSEFULLY making the Pokemon Bank and Poke Transfer feature open in late December because of a few reasons... 1: They want gamers to take in Kalos with the Pokemon they are given in the game so it raises challenge and forces people to catch more Pokemon 2: This will give Nintendo another chance to make a Direct bragging about how much money X/Y has made. LOL 3: Gamefreak really wants trainers to start using the new features of online trading like apparently you can trade a Pokemon without truly knowing what you're gonna get until the last second if you put in the online trading box and you have no requirements for what you want in return. Example: I wanna trade my level 12 Pikachu.. but I put in the online trading requirements that I don't care what I get back in return. Heck, I could end up with ANY kind of Pokemon in return :O Also they just want trainers to see how unique X/Y is... without having to rely on Poke Transfer. Example: We can freaking post comments on that global Pokemon website and interact with other people across the world!!!

Now, I will admit that the fact that Poke Transfer isn't coming to X/Y on release day does complicate things for me. I have plently of EV trained Pokemon in Pokemon Black that are itching to fight in X/Y. But I can't use them until PK Transfer comes. So when I run into a non-EV trained Pokemon in the wild I previously EV trained in the past... I'm gonna hafta ask myself, "Do I wanna EV train this guy AGAIN just so I can sped up the time cuz I wanna battle people?". The answer is: "Man, I don't wanna EV train guys I already EV trained before but dang.. I gotta do it cuz December is a good while from now." That situation is the kinda hassle that Poke Transfer not being ready for release day is having on me and a few of my friends. Its a unnecessary pain. EV training takes alotta time and attention to stats. Its not a process I wanna do over and over for the same dang Pokemon.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

SaveLine

4,382. Posted:

http://i.imgur.com/baXnEwy.png?1

Well... Seems like New Zealand is getting it in a few hours! HEHEHE. I wonder, is anyone else seeing the same countdown if you go to pokemon.com? Because a lot of people are saying "1 Day left!" while, it's only a matter of a few hours for those who are in line or ahead of GMT. So, does it release in a few hours, alongside Europe, Asia and Australia? Or does it release in 1 day, alongside The Americas?

Nintendo 3DS XL Friend Code: 3754 - 6575 - 0919
Pokemon X & Y Friend Safari: Electric - Zebstrika, Pikachu, Helioptile(?)

Difference Between School & Life:
In school, you are taught a lesson and then given a test.
In life, you are given a test that teaches you a lesson.

AuthorMessage

Blast

4,383. Posted:

SaveLine wrote:

Well... Seems like New Zealand is getting it in a few hours! HEHEHE. I wonder, is anyone else seeing the same countdown if you go to pokemon.com? Because a lot of people are saying "1 Day left!" while, it's only a matter of a few hours for those who are in line or ahead of GMT. So, does it release in a few hours, alongside Europe, Asia and Australia? Or does it release in 1 day, alongside The Americas?

We all are in different time zones and all acorss the world. So for someone in the world right now... They prolly are a few hours/minutes/seconds from starting X/Y (BUT IT IS STILL OCTOBER 12th FOR THEM). I'm in America so that means I gotta get past Friday and get to Saturday.

Edited on by Blast

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

SaveLine

4,384. Posted:

Blastoise-san wrote:

SaveLine wrote:

We all are in different time zones and all acorss the world. So for someone in the world right now... They prolly are a few hours/minutes/seconds from starting X/Y (BUT IT IS STILL OCTOBER 12th FOR THEM). I'm in America so that means I gotta get past Friday and get to Saturday.

Well, that's what I thought too... But then I realized that the link was in the US domain. http://www.pokemon.com/us/
Or is this just for the language?

Nintendo 3DS XL Friend Code: 3754 - 6575 - 0919
Pokemon X & Y Friend Safari: Electric - Zebstrika, Pikachu, Helioptile(?)

Difference Between School & Life:
In school, you are taught a lesson and then given a test.
In life, you are given a test that teaches you a lesson.

AuthorMessage

MadameJynx

4,385. Posted:

D-day is approaching!!! It's still 10pm Thursday for me though :(

Found out I'm not scheduled to work at all on Saturday, guess what I'm gonna be doing lol

I'm a strong, independent ice pokemon who don't need no trainer

3DS Friend Code: 0576-4391-5878

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

4,386. Posted:

TOMMOROW IT'S TOMORROW I'VE BEEN WANTING TO SAY THIS FOR LIKE 9 MONTHS. I FEEL LIKE I'VE PREGNANT AND SOON I WILL GO THE HOSPITAL (game shop) AND GIVE BIRTH (buy it) TAKE IT HOME AND PLAY ALL DAY. AND GAME FREAK'S THE FATHER YEAHHHHHhhhhh wait what?

FC: 0018-1208-7315

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

4,387. Posted:

I heard that the store who sold the game to the original leaker in Canada went out of business because of that. Is that true?

Also, what happened to the gotta catch em all scavenger hunt? Wasn't it weekly? Or will they just announce all the 200 winners this saturday?

Edited on by Morphbug

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

MeWario

4,388. Posted:

NOT_Shadowing wrote:

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

MeWario wrote:

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

MeWario wrote:

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

MeWario wrote:

:) I love living in New Zealand cause we the first country in the world to see the new day! Pokemon X and Y is sooooooo close :D

...also 1D there....0.o

Haha I don't care what direction they're moving as long as it's away from here :p

:0 ....did you really just say that to me...to me...Untitled

Haha :)

-- 1D is the best band ever and you should be honored to have them in NZ --

I didn't know you are a girl :/

Wait.... They're a band??? I thought that they're just a bunch of karaoke singers :p

It's Wario time Yaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

AuthorMessage

MeWario

4,389. Posted:

Blastoise-san wrote:

SaveLine wrote:

Still about 10 hours away from store opening in New Zealand! Nearly there! It was nice knowing you all, will see you in a. Purple of months :p

It's Wario time Yaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

AuthorMessage

Kewlan

4,390. Posted:

I got the game early! I won't play it until tomorrow on Saturday though, I want to go by Nintendo's wishes!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

AuthorMessage

Inflame227

4,391. Posted:

OH MY GOD!! Only 17 hours away for me. I've decided that I'm gonna download pokemon x from the eshop. There's gonna be a midnight release on the eshop so I'm staying up late and play it at midnight. It has been 10 grueling months, my friends and the time is up. :)

Edited on by Inflame227

#POKEMONXY
Pokemon X is the best!!!

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2141-9392

AuthorMessage

MrMario02

4,392. Posted:

Untitled

Let's-a-go! Friend Code:4983 - 5372 - 3651

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

4,393. Posted:

For me it's 16 and a half hours since I'm downloading it at midnight. Oh my gosh I can't wait. Good thing I have stuff to do to keep me busy.

looking forward to Super Smash Bros, Yoshi's Woolly World, OR/AS, Hyrule Warriors, Theatrhythm Curtain Call, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Pokémon Art Academy, Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life, Persona Q, and Story of Seasons.
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

4,394. Posted:

OK, I'm just gonna go ahead and say that the 'final day' already past for me. I just bought my copy of X! Even got the pre-order Poké Ball. ^^
Fellow UK gamers will know that the typical release day for new games for us is Friday. This game is no exception!
So, UK (and maybe European) gamers; if you can't wait 'til tomorrow, go check your closest game store now and see if they're selling X & Y today. You might get lucky!

Now, if you'll all excuse me; I've got a new region to explore.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Lucina confirmed for Smash Bros.!

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

4,395. Posted:

@DreamyViridi How do you keep getting pre-order bonuses from GAME store!? My GAME store rarely supplies the bonus and I've only managed to get a little bit of bonuses over the years (please tell my which GAME store it is, pretty please with a cheeerry on top!!!). :o

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

Stryker89

4,396. Posted:

Kewlan wrote:

I got the game early! I won't play it until tomorrow on Saturday though, I want to go by Nintendo's wishes!

Seriously..? Dude just play the game already, all my team are Lvl 40+ ;)

Current games: Animal Crossing, Bravely Default
Upcoming games: Super Smash Bros 3DS, Tomodachi Life

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

4,397. Posted:

Only a few hours left for me since I'll be downloading it at midnight. I work only four hours tonight so I'll have something to occupy the final strch. I don't work tommmorow,

About to rewatch Orgins and play some Firered to get through it.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

4,398. Posted:

@Marakuto - Now now, don't cry my child. I shall enlighten you. ;)
Heh, in all seriousness; I go to the GAME store in Croydon. Recently, the staff would just give me the pre-order bonuses anyway even though I never pre-order; this happened with DKCR 3D and Mario & Luigi: Dream Team. This also happened with Fire Emblem: Awakening's Art Book bonus but I went to the GAME store in Sutton for that one. This time the cashier asked if I pre-ordered which I didn't; so I had to ask for it, and the guy was kind enough to give me one after some friendly banter. He's been playing since Tuesday (lucky) and is apparently part of a Lv 40 tourney. Nice guy.

I guess I get pre-order bonuses without pre-ordering because I got these games on their release days, early in the morning.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Lucina confirmed for Smash Bros.!

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

DavidH

4,399. Posted:

Game in the UK have broken the release date and are selling in store today.
I managed to get a pre-order Pokemon Ball game card pre-order bonus, by asking nicely too, hadn't pre-ordered or anything.

Edited on by DavidH

DavidH

Nintendo Network ID: DavidHolliss

AuthorMessage

Obtuse

4,400. Posted:

DreamyViridi wrote:

OK, I'm just gonna go ahead and say that the 'final day' already past for me. I just bought my copy of X! Even got the pre-order Poké Ball. ^^
Fellow UK gamers will know that the typical release day for new games for us is Friday. This game is no exception!
So, UK (and maybe European) gamers; if you can't wait 'til tomorrow, go check your closest game store now and see if they're selling X & Y today. You might get lucky!

Now, if you'll all excuse me; I've got a new region to explore.

The places here are saying it is law to go by the release date even though I have pointed out that it is not. Sellouts really and I have already told them that I won't be using them again so they have lost out on alot of games each year now

Obtuse

3DS Friend Code: 2638-0232-4374 | Twitter: ObtuseMusings