3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 421 to 440 of 18,240

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

421. Posted:

They announced the english name for the Pokemon...It's Sylveon.
http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

looking forward to Super Smash Bros, Yoshi's Woolly World, OR/AS, Hyrule Warriors, Theatrhythm Curtain Call, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Pokémon Art Academy, Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life, Persona Q, and Story of Seasons.
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage

Squid

422. Posted:

I really like the name, but Sylv-? Wonder what word that could be from. I think someone said it could be from 'sylph', which if that was true, it would probably be Flying type, which is what I'm guessing.

A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
Long live the King of Pop!
Ze Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

423. Posted:

Sylveon? Like Sylvia? Maybe it is a female-only evolution? Who knows...

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

424. Posted:

I believe it now to be a flying or light type or possibly both.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

Xilef

425. Posted:

I think it's a ghost type. Those soul les eyes and pale skin... Also, the backraund in the CoroCoro magazine was dark purple.

3DS FC: 4940 5422 5472

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

426. Posted:

I'm really thinking gen 6 will introduce the light type.
Looking at Sylveon, it looks like it can fit the "light" type.
Its also kinda weird that Gamefreak is hush hush on what type it is.
Plus Xerneas and (I supose) Yvetal can also fit the light type as well (Keep in mind they weren't given official types)
Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

427. Posted:

I'm pretty sure zekrom and reshiram's types weren't revealed right away either.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

428. Posted:

You are right, and I'm not saying its fishy for that reason. I'm saying nothing has been confirmed, which only makes sense because usually, our only way to get Pokemon news, is from Corocoro. But Corocoro usually puts not only its name, height and weight, but also its type, when introducing a new Pokemon. But the type is strangely absent for Sylveon, leaving us all questioning: Why can't they show us the type?

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

429. Posted:

maybe because they don't know it....nintendo could be just keeping it a secret until next month. Since CoroCoro said themselves that they will reveal more about it next month

Edited on by Pokefanmum82

looking forward to Super Smash Bros, Yoshi's Woolly World, OR/AS, Hyrule Warriors, Theatrhythm Curtain Call, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Pokémon Art Academy, Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life, Persona Q, and Story of Seasons.
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

430. Posted:

Untitled

Edited on by iwanttodie

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

431. Posted:

Shadowing27 wrote:

Untitled

That makes a lot of sense and convinces me. Also i know for a fact coro coro knows what type it is. They always know everything about what they show.

Edited on by zoroarkrules25

AuthorMessage

Rensch

432. Posted:

Another new Pokémon, another breakdown by yours truly:

Name: Sylveon
Type: Unknown, but judging from those ribbons waving in the wind, and the fact that a sylph is a mythical air creature, this guy is most likely a Flying-type.
Sylveon evolves from the fan-favourite Eevee, which could hint at Eevee and his many evolutions being available before beating the main quest. (Although it could be like in Diamond and Pearl, where many evolutions were reserved for the postgame.) For this new evolution, it seems they have gone for a decidedly feminine design. How this thing is supposed to fly, assuming it is indeed a Flying-type, is beyond me though. I guess those ribbons could perhaps act like propellors when Sylveon catches the wind.

Edited on by Rensch

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

ashk122

433. Posted:

ashk122 wrote:

Hey guys,

im an expereinced pokemon fan like all of you!, and what i would really like is the pokemon regions such as:
sinnoh,hoen,kanto and johto and even unova,bearing in mind i dont no what the new region is going to be called.#
anyway i think some pokemon at least 30 from each region should have a new evoloution or pre evoloution.
these are the pokemon i would despretly like to have
kanto_______
eveee-steeleon?
i agree tauros and i do think farfetch deserves an evoution to like an eagle looking type?
lapras, swifteon-flying type evee??

hoen______
torkoal-definatly!
sandslash
scarmory
xatu
ecttt.... and soo on get the ideaa , if this can be related to the episodes anime that would be amazing, bringing some old characters back mixed with the new ones i think this time round ash's team should be ledgendary like his best streak back in sinnoh and battle frontier.
i think that will bring alot of spark back into all of the pokemon fans,
i would be so pleased if you took this into concideration.
thanks.

ashk122

AuthorMessage

ashk122

434. Posted:

Thankyou for taking my evee idea into concideration.

ashk122

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

435. Posted:

Rensch wrote:

Another new Pokémon, another breakdown by yours truly:

Name: Sylveon
Type: Unknown, but judging from those ribbons waving in the wind, and the fact that a sylph is a mythical air creature, this guy is most likely a Flying-type.
Sylveon evolves from the fan-favourite Eevee, which could hint at Eevee and his many evolutions being available before beating the main quest. (Although it could be like in Diamond and Pearl, where many evolutions were reserved for the postgame.) For this new evolution, it seems they have gone for a decidedly feminine design. How this thing is supposed to fly, assuming it is indeed a Flying-type, is beyond me though. I guess those ribbons could perhaps act like propellors when Sylveon catches the wind.

My thought on how it would fly is like you said with it's ribions or it can trace sunlight and use it to fly,( similar to how lady reinicorn flys in adventure time.)

AuthorMessage

TwilightV

436. Posted:

In b4 it's revealed to be a type switcher like Arceus or Genesect's Techno Blast. :P

TwilightV

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

437. Posted:

I'm still against the idea of a Pokemon being able to fly because of magic.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

DarkNinja9

438. Posted:

[quote=TwilightV]

hmm while this pic does make sense and those things to me remind me of a scaft you wear on a cold windy day hinting on flying... you forget we have always gotten 2 new eevee evolutions why would we get just one now?

Shadowing27 wrote:

In b4 it's revealed to be a type switcher like Arceus or Genesect's Techno Blast. :P

this is kinda what i was thinking too maybe it being normal(or fighting) and having that second type be changeable

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

439. Posted:

Does this really look like a Fighting type at all? Bows and ribbons are not exactly something you'd expect a fighter to be. Usually their typing makes sense visually. Unless they really have jumperd the shark...

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

CM30

440. Posted:

So how does Gengar look like a Poison Type? Tyranitar a Dark Type? Lugia a Psychic Type? Types don't always match appearance or even abilities.

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189