Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Posts 361 to 380 of 18,332

zoroarkrules25

Well making them you need to use photoshop which is what these were. They also take ideas other fans want and make them the best they can and then they need to really master the creating aspect and how to make it seem real. It takes some time but it wouldn't be possible.( i hope this isn't the obvious answer)

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

DreamyViridi

I noticed that generally in most cases, Fakemon (Pokemon made up by fans) are approved by fans but some official new Pokemon designs shown are (for a lack of a better term) instantly complained about for a while. Typical...
As for the post above, I consider it fake until its officially announced.

Edited on by theblackdragon

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Viridi's taking a break from Avi duty. Be nice to Peri. Or else... (Fates EU release! Yeah!)
Mario Maker Levels / The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by Auracle / My YouTube Channel

Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

zoroarkrules25

I want the dragon so much and i didn't know tryanitube made X and Y videos.

Emaan

I wish those first two weren't fake. That was a really cool looking flying-type >:[

yoshi's disco
pink ness -quik backloggery
✰ not around as much as I used to be :o ) ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

Pokefanmum82

can't wait for this game. I pre order it already. My wallet is going to be hurting coming October because I preordered both games and an extra copy of Pokemon X for my son.

Want: SMTxFE, Zelda, Disney Magical World 2, Disney AA, Style Savvy 3, 7th Dragon III Code, Federation Force, MH Generations, DQ7, DQ8, Pokemon Sun and Moon.
Now Playing: Pokemon X, Fates, Return to PopoloCrois, and Project X Zone 2

zoroarkrules25

Does anyone know when coro coro comes out? I know sometime this week or next week but i don't know exactly.

Retro_on_theGo

LuigiMan200 wrote:

I noticed that generally in most cases, Fakemon (Pokemon made up by fans) are approved by fans but some official new Pokemon designs shown are (for a lack of a better term) instantly complained about for a while. Typical...
As for the post above, I consider it fake until its officially announced.

It's 100% fake.

zoroarkrules25

So i am, i wish i knew the exact dates because i must see more info.

CM30

Well, it's more plausible than the last few simply because it doesn't show any new Pokemon.

It also doesn't seem to match any other image results in TinEye, or any DeviantArt images when searched from Google Images.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

Twitter:

zoroarkrules25

I don't know, it looks good though.

Marks

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Unconfirmed to be real or not.
Untitled

Anyone can confirm that this is fake. Unless they fired Sugimori for an amateur.
This looks like the stuff I draw.

Edited on by Marks

Say what now?
If you can do no good, at least do no harm. -Kurt Vonnegut
I'm not really active here anymore. So it goes.

zoroarkrules25

Here is another fake Untitled, the pokemon are adorable though. The cat looks like nyan cat.

zoroarkrules25

Ya me to, who knows though it could come later today if we are lucky. I saw serebii said they had something up but took it down because they didn't know if it was real or not. It must have been a good fake to fool them.

Lzeon

Pokemon is general is fake >:3

returns to Pokemon Black 2

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon Rank: S for SOOOOOOO GOOD
Fates Castle ID: 15449-70849-36123-61987 (Revelation)

My Splatloggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic