Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Posts 3,221 to 3,240 of 18,332

Inflame227

I would say the Blaziken evolutionary line is my second favorite. My first is always gonna be the Swampert evolutionary line.

Inflame227

Gioku

I think I've got a tie of three favorite evolutionary lines: Larvitar/Pupitar/Tyranitar, Magnemite/Magneton/Magnezone, and Tynamo/Eelektrik/Eelektross.

Edited on by Gioku

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

Sleepingmudkip

Inflame227 wrote:

I would say the Blaziken evolutionary line is my second favorite. My first is always gonna be the Swampert evolutionary line.

Thank you some one sees the power in my faimly line

Xander my husband...

Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

Inflame227

Well yeah, Swampert is a really powerful starter. In fact, it has the highest base stat of any starter.

Inflame227

Sleepingmudkip

See my mother told me how powerful my father was and i was proud i going to evolve soon

Xander my husband...

Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

Retro_on_theGo

GuSilverFlame wrote:

^ok then..... I won't ask anymore......
Edit I also won't Google it because of the "experience" I had last week..... how would I know that green(Pokémon character) was a guy and not the girl? and why people make such sick fanart? that was gross

Err.. Yeah that's basically rule 34. It's disgusting ..

CanisWolfred

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Morphtorok wrote:

Look, Retro returned to the thread!

[insert lots of spoilers here]

I saw a supposed Fennekin final stage on youtube. >.> I..hope that's not real.. That things getting more rule 34 than Gardevior if it is...

Pfft, like it needs to be human-like to get a ton of Rule 34...@_@

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Gioku

CanisWolfred wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Morphtorok wrote:

Look, Retro returned to the thread!

[insert lots of spoilers here]

I saw a supposed Fennekin final stage on youtube. >.> I..hope that's not real.. That things getting more rule 34 than Gardevior if it is...

Pfft, like it needs to be human it needs to be human-like to get a ton of Rule 34...@_@

Human like? It doesn't even necessarily need that... 0_o

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

Gold

Do you think they'll reveal the final starter evolutions in tomorrows Nintendo Direct?

3DS FC: 4296-3465-6223

Nintendo Network ID: Gold471

PayMeMunna

Same, Totodile is my absolute favorite starter

Gold wrote:

Do you think they'll reveal the final starter evolutions in tomorrows Nintendo Direct?

I hope so! It would surely put an end to all the supposed "leaks"
(well for the starters at least lol)

Edited on by PayMeMunna

PayMeMunna

Nintendo Network ID: Selkaine

Inflame227

@Gold I don't think that's likely because this is a regular nintendo direct, not a pokemon direct. They're probably gonna discuss zelda and mario stuff.

Inflame227

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic