3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 3,201 to 3,220 of 18,335

AuthorMessage

Sleepingmudkip

3,201. Posted:

Who else is watching the first season of pokemon X and Y on cartoon network plus the Pokemon origins plus Pokémon the Movie: Genesect and the Legend Awakened...only me

Deluxe WII U

Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS

The Final 2 Great Turn-Base RPGs Pokemon and Fire Emblem

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter: JohnGreenGod

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

3,202. Posted:

Vizard16 wrote:

mumof3kids82 wrote:

I like chimchar. He is so cute. Inferape rocks. Pignite rocks too. But I love for something other than fire/fighting. I think the final evo for fennekin is going to be fire/physic or fire/dark because it seems like fennekin's evos are witch-like. I'd prefer fire/dark myself

I don't think that they will get a 2nd type, If they were then the 2nd evo would also have 2nd type. IE: torchic is a pure fire-type but when It becomes a Combusken It is a fire/ fighting type. Like bulbasaur with Ivysaur grass/poison and mudkip,tepig,piplup,turtwig, chimchar and etc but that's just my opinion :P

Piplup's second evolution was pure water, yet it became a Water/steel type on its third evolution.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

3,203. Posted:

THERES LESS THAN TWO WEEKS!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

3,204. Posted:

Look, Retro returned to the thread!

[insert lots of spoilers here]

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

3,205. Posted:

let's all start counting the seconds and hold our breath for it!!! and start fireworks for the 24 hours of the launch day as it spreads little by little to each region! :D

even though I won't get it at launch I'm feeling it, it's HYPE!!!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

3,206. Posted:

Morphtorok wrote:

I saw a supposed Fennekin final stage on youtube. >.> I..hope that's not real.. That things getting more rule 34 than Gardevior if it is...

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Sleepingmudkip

3,207. Posted:

@GuSilverFlame y u no launch?

Deluxe WII U

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter: JohnGreenGod

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

3,208. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Morphtorok wrote:

I saw a supposed Fennekin final stage on youtube. >.> I..hope that's not real.. That things getting more rule 34 than Gardevior if it is...

what's the rule 34? I know the Rule#30:

LordJumpMad wrote:

Rule#30 There are no girls on the internet, just big hairy manly men.
Isn't that right Mr.BadKitty.

edit @Sleepingmudkip already spent my money on MH3U(and even so, it wasn't enough for Pokémon X/Y)

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

3,209. Posted:

We could tell you but it's against the rules. No. Stop asking. Seriously. No.

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

3,210. Posted:

^ok then..... I won't ask anymore......
Edit I also won't Google it because of the "experience" I had last week..... how would I know that green(Pokémon character) was a guy and not the girl? and why people make such sick fanart? that was gross

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

WitchSugoi

3,211. Posted:

@sleepingmudkip I'll be watching Origins and the Genesect movie. I won't be bothered about the anime unless they do something really cool like bring Misty or some of Ash's old pokemon back.

Vizard16 wrote:

@PrincessSugoi The other starters are those 1st gen pokemons fyi

Sorry I should have clarified my post more, I was answering firestarter's question from the previous page:

firestarter2398 wrote:

Hey if that stupid rumour's real (the one where you can choose one starter from any of the old 5 regions) who would you pick. Cuz then my starters would be Chespin and Chimchar

Current playlist: Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy Curtain Call, Siesta Fiesta, Kirby: Triple Deluxe

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

AuthorMessage

Gioku

3,212. Posted:

I have disliked almost every fire type starter Pokémon, exceptions being Torchic and Charmander. But I almost never have any complaints about the Water and Grass types. So my starters will be Bulbasaur and Froakie; with the event Torchic, I'll have one grass, one water, and one fire type starter! :D

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

3,213. Posted:

the only Fire starter I disliked was Chimchar, but Infernape was so cool that it changed my mind...
but I have a preference(up to gen 3) for Grass starters but I didn't like turtwig as much as Piplup or Chimchar(evolved) like I said I commited the crime of skipping gen 5 and now I'll pay by having to start blank and continue without my old lv 100 team + Shinies...

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Sleepingmudkip

3,214. Posted:

@Gioku twins :O im getting the same but im adding my mudkip that im going to transfer over

@PrincessSugoi im going to talk about the movie and origins here when they come out(if there is not another thread first)

And why is their no pokemon anime thread...im not making one because mine never gets replied

Deluxe WII U

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

3,215. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

the only Fire starter I disliked was Chimchar, but Infernape was so cool that it changed my mind...
but I have a preference(up to gen 3) for Grass starters but I didn't like turtwig as much as Piplup or Chimchar(evolved) like I said I commited the crime of skipping gen 5 and now I'll pay by having to start blank and continue without my old lv 100 team + Shinies...

It's not like the gen 5 games are being discontinued or anything. You can just grab a copy of any of them any time.

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

AuthorMessage

Gioku

3,216. Posted:

@Sleepingmudkip: There's the Pokémon General Discussion Thread, in which the anime is often discussed. :)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

3,217. Posted:

@Morphtorok I know but I would feel bad buying a game only to transfer my pokémon to another game... oh well, maybe I can convince my cousing to lend me his White 2 after he tranfers his pokémon

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Sleepingmudkip

3,218. Posted:

@Gioku ohh well i never saw it before...

Deluxe WII U

AuthorMessage

Inflame227

3,219. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

@Sleepingmudkip: There's the Pokémon General Discussion Thread, in which the anime is often discussed. :)

I've noticed people aren't really replying on that one but that's probably cause they're here.

Inflame227

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2141-9392

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

3,220. Posted:

Metroidlink wrote:

What is the EXP All?

I'm pretty sure there's an age limit to this site.

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27