Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Posts 3,201 to 3,220 of 18,307

GuSolarFlare

@Morphtorok I know but I would feel bad buying a game only to transfer my pokémon to another game... oh well, maybe I can convince my cousing to lend me his White 2 after he tranfers his pokémon

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

iwanttodie

Metroidlink wrote:

What is the EXP All?

I'm pretty sure there's an age limit to this site.

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

GuSolarFlare

so when will the Blazikenite + Torchick event will really end?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS

Blaziken is my Favorite starter!

my Backloggery

Inflame227

I would say the Blaziken evolutionary line is my second favorite. My first is always gonna be the Swampert evolutionary line.

Inflame227

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2141-9392

sugarpixel

I think I've got a tie of three favorite evolutionary lines: Larvitar/Pupitar/Tyranitar, Magnemite/Magneton/Magnezone, and Tynamo/Eelektrik/Eelektross.

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Sleepingmudkip

Inflame227 wrote:

I would say the Blaziken evolutionary line is my second favorite. My first is always gonna be the Swampert evolutionary line.

Thank you some one sees the power in my faimly line

Xander my husband...

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

Inflame227

Well yeah, Swampert is a really powerful starter. In fact, it has the highest base stat of any starter.

Inflame227

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2141-9392

Sleepingmudkip

See my mother told me how powerful my father was and i was proud i going to evolve soon

Xander my husband...

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

Retro_on_theGo

GuSilverFlame wrote:

^ok then..... I won't ask anymore......
Edit I also won't Google it because of the "experience" I had last week..... how would I know that green(Pokémon character) was a guy and not the girl? and why people make such sick fanart? that was gross

Err.. Yeah that's basically rule 34. It's disgusting ..

CanisWolfred

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Morphtorok wrote:

Look, Retro returned to the thread!

[insert lots of spoilers here]

I saw a supposed Fennekin final stage on youtube. >.> I..hope that's not real.. That things getting more rule 34 than Gardevior if it is...

Pfft, like it needs to be human-like to get a ton of Rule [email protected][email protected]

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

sugarpixel

CanisWolfred wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Morphtorok wrote:

Look, Retro returned to the thread!

[insert lots of spoilers here]

I saw a supposed Fennekin final stage on youtube. >.> I..hope that's not real.. That things getting more rule 34 than Gardevior if it is...

Pfft, like it needs to be human it needs to be human-like to get a ton of Rule [email protected][email protected]

Human like? It doesn't even necessarily need that... 0_o

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic