3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 321 to 340 of 18,335

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zoroarkrules25

321. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Anyone notice this! :O ...
Untitled
I thought that was water gun... It has to be. Why use ice type attack against pansear?

Nintendo defies type advantages.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

322. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

Someone just posted this in the Pokemon General Discussion. :O

Untitled

It almost makes me wish we were still going to have sprites <3

Actually, I think those sprites are ugly, especially the Xerneas one.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Lalivero

323. Posted:

That Xerneas looks like it would be from the Gameboy Color era.

...formerly - Chriiis

Nintendo Network ID: Lalivero

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

324. Posted:

I wouldn't mind if Fennekin ended up evolving into some sort of Toamon type pokemon somehow. At least then it has to be fire/physic.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DarkNinja9

325. Posted:

you guys think Xerneas would be something like genesect and arceus were it gets to hold special items? it seems like that to me based on the antlers :P

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

326. Posted:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Anyone notice this! :O ...
Untitled
I thought that was water gun... It has to be. Why use ice type attack against pansear?

Nintendo defies type advantages.

It doesn't really mean much either way. Most water Pokemon can use ice-type moves anyway, including ice beam (which is what I think that is)

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Pinkkitty

327. Posted:

Hmm...will definitely pick up this game when it comes out. I have to say though...I'm not impressed at the pokémon starters they've showed us. Fennekin looks alright, but Froakie and Chespin....don't look the greatest in my opinion :P

Pinkkitty

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Electricmastro

328. Posted:

[quote=Electricmastro]

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Hokori wrote:

Just let Dunsparce evolve already.

And why doesn't Luvdisc evolve into Alomomola and Tauros evolve into Bouffalant too?

Was there any real point in making Tauros only Male aside from Miltank?

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap, Pac-Man World, Rayman 2: The Great Escape, SteamWorld Dig, and Super Mario Advance.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Electricmastro

329. Posted:

turtlelink wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Taurus is a bull. Bouffalant is a buffalo. There not meant to be the same pokemon.

Thank you. So many people wanting them to evolve into each other. :P

Untitled

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap, Pac-Man World, Rayman 2: The Great Escape, SteamWorld Dig, and Super Mario Advance.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zoroarkrules25

330. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Taurus is a bull. Bouffalant is a buffalo. There not meant to be the same pokemon.

Thank you. So many people wanting them to evolve into each other. :P

Untitled

I saw that before it is an interesting theory.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

331. Posted:

http://pokebeach.com/2013/01/junichi-masuda-writes-about-poke...

Junichi Masuda talks a bit about X and Y. He drops a real interesting hint on a new battle mechanic, apparently. Maybe it's something along the lines of Pokemon evolving through friendship but more battle related. I really like his description of the Pokemon games too. It's nice and pretty much how I feel about the games too.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CrimsonFire

332. Posted:

I will be getting Pokemon X
There is a good chance i will be getting fenniken unless the other starters have a cooler final evolution

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ashk122

333. Posted:

Hey guys,

im an expereinced pokemon fan like all of you!, and what i would really like is the pokemon regions such as:
sinnoh,hoen,kanto and johto and even unova,bearing in mind i dont no what the new region is going to be called.#
anyway i think some pokemon at least 30 from each region should have a new evoloution or pre evoloution.
these are the pokemon i would despretly like to have
kanto_______
eveee-steeleon?
i agree tauros and i do think farfetch deserves an evoution to like an eagle looking type?
lapras, swifteon-flying type evee??

hoen______
torkoal-definatly!
sandslash
scarmory
xatu
ecttt.... and soo on get the ideaa , if this can be related to the episodes anime that would be amazing, bringing some old characters back mixed with the new ones i think this time round ash's team should be ledgendary like his best streak back in sinnoh and battle frontier.
i think that will bring alot of spark back into all of the pokemon fans,
i would be so pleased if you took this into concideration.
thanks.

ashk122

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LordJumpMad

334. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

http://pokebeach.com/2013/01/junichi-masuda-writes-about-poke...

Junichi Masuda talks a bit about X and Y. He drops a real interesting hint on a new battle mechanic, apparently. Maybe it's something along the lines of Pokemon evolving through friendship but more battle related. I really like his description of the Pokemon games too. It's nice and pretty much how I feel about the games too.

Oh great, now I have to care for those ugly things >:[
They are tools of weapons to us, and nothing more.

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CM30

335. Posted:

Never heard of Return, Pokemon evolving through happiness or other such stuff then? Not exactly new, and the former is actually pretty useful at a competitive/tournament level.

Talk Nintendo, my Nintendo Forum!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zoroarkrules25

336. Posted:

That is a cool article, the battle system sounds interesting.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

iwanttodie

337. Posted:

ashk122 wrote:

Hey guys,

im an expereinced pokemon fan like all of you!, and what i would really like is the pokemon regions such as:
sinnoh,hoen,kanto and johto and even unova,bearing in mind i dont no what the new region is going to be called.#
anyway i think some pokemon at least 30 from each region should have a new evoloution or pre evoloution.
these are the pokemon i would despretly like to have
kanto_______
eveee-steeleon?
i agree tauros and i do think farfetch deserves an evoution to like an eagle looking type?
lapras, swifteon-flying type evee??

hoen______
torkoal-definatly!
sandslash
scarmory
xatu
ecttt.... and soo on get the ideaa , if this can be related to the episodes anime that would be amazing, bringing some old characters back mixed with the new ones i think this time round ash's team should be ledgendary like his best streak back in sinnoh and battle frontier.
i think that will bring alot of spark back into all of the pokemon fans,
i would be so pleased if you took this into concideration.
thanks.

WE DON'T NEED NEW EVOLUTIONS
SOME JUST DON'T NEED THEM
"EXPIREINCED"?
XATU IS JHOTO
SANDSLASH IS KANTO
LEARN TO SPELL
RRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

338. Posted:

CM30 wrote:

Never heard of Return, Pokemon evolving through happiness or other such stuff then? Not exactly new, and the former is actually pretty useful at a competitive/tournament level.

Except he specifically says new so it can't be any of those things.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CM30

339. Posted:

True, but I'm just saying to someone above that having to care for your Pokemon to do well in battle isn't exactly a new thing.

Talk Nintendo, my Nintendo Forum!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Drawdler

340. Posted:

A new battle mechanism that allows your Pokémon to become even more powerful when the bonds you share grow stronger.

[glad]The Pokémon felt soulless in every game besides HGSS after playing those.[/glad]

#1 YOSHI HATER on Nintendo Life

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt