Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Posts 3,161 to 3,180 of 18,307

WinkSugoi

I don't mind the design (and the tongue scarf is actually a bit clever) but it seems really off from the direction they appeared to be going in. The ninja vibe I saw right off the bat but the sharp lines and the removal of the white scarf that seemed to be "evolving" with the pokemon is just... odd. I'm ok it's real, ok if it's not. Still choosing Froakie as my starter. Wasn't planning on getting Fennekin at all since she was initially the blandest of the starters to me and I don't care much for Fire types but if that final evo is real, then going to have to pick her up as well.

Edited on by WinkSugoi

Current Playlist: Sonic Mania, Stardew Valley

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

firestarter2398

definately getting Chespin (but I'll have to see the final evos just in case) and Charmander. I'll get Torchic but it won't be part of my team cuz it wasn't my Hoenn starter. Hey if that stupid rumour's real (the one where you can choose one starter from any of the old 5 regions) who would you pick. Cuz then my starters would be Chespin and Chimchar

FC: 0018-1208-7315

firestarter2398

oh and I almost forgot 12 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

WinkSugoi

Froakie and Chikorita. <3

Current Playlist: Sonic Mania, Stardew Valley

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

Vizard18

@PrincessSugoi The other starters are those 1st gen pokemons fyi

Games
The legend of zelda OoT
Mario kart 7
Pokemon Y
Super smash bros. 4
Pokemon Omega Ruby
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon
Monster Hunter Generations

3DS Friend Code: 1435-4094-0912 | Nintendo Network ID: Ittoryu67

Epic1337

Getting X and Y with some allowance I've been saving up for something.

For X, I'm getting Fennekin and Squirtle.

For Y, Froakie and Charizard.

Deciding against Chespin because of it's...shudder...evolution.

-Le Leet Derp.

Twitter:

firestarter2398

i decided against fennekin and pushed up Froakie cuz of their evolutions. Braixen's too weird for me and Frogadier is better now so. Quilladin has grown on me enough to say that it is almost definately my starter

Yosheel

Is it true that the Exp share is reverting back to the Exp all?

Zelda Informer seems to like pokemon informing too.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Marakuto

@Morphtorok Yes it is reverting back to the Exp All.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

Metroidlink

What is the EXP All?

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

GuSolarFlare

Metroidlink wrote:

What is the EXP All?

it shared the battle exp to every pokémon in the team(by dividing it. so I don't like the idea...)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Yosheel

In the first games it divided experience by the number of pokemon in your team and shared it among them. It was always on effect as long as you had it in your bag.

In the subsequent games it got transformed into the exp share to take advantage of the held item mechanic.

It seems it will revert back to being the exp all in these games. According to the page where I found about it... It has been changed to give 100% exp to the active pokemon and 50% to all the others.... Like having all your team holding exp shares.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

GuSolarFlare

Morphtorok wrote:

In the first games it divided experience by the number of pokemon in your team and shared it among them. It was always on effect as long as you had it in your bag.

In the subsequent games it got transformed into the exp share to take advantage of the held item mechanic.

It seems it will revert back to being the exp all in these games. According to the page where I found about it... It has been changed to give 100% exp to the active pokemon and 50% to all the others.... Like having all your team holding exp shares.

then it's a relief imagine dividing all the exp by 6... by simply carrying the item around

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

CorporalPegasus

CanisWolfred wrote:

Holdi-holdi-hold...ON! Can I have Fenniken, Charmander, AND Torchic? Because that would be amazing.

Yup! You can do that!

Vibes and low lights

Vizard18

CanisWolfred wrote:

Vizard16 wrote:

@PrincessSugoi The other starters are those 1st gen pokemons fyi

DAMN. I got my hopes up for Totodile...

EDIT: Holdi-holdi-hold...ON! Can I have Fenniken, Charmander, AND Torchic? Because that would be amazing.

I'm so sorry, I didn't want to break your optimism... :/ and yes you can get all 3 of them since torchic is a event pokemon.

Edited on by Vizard18

Games
The legend of zelda OoT
Mario kart 7
Pokemon Y
Super smash bros. 4
Pokemon Omega Ruby

Yosheel

We could still give you eggs for any starter of any gen.... But we would probably need to wait for pokemon bank and transfer to be released for that.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Vizard18

Morphtorok wrote:

We could still give you eggs for any starter of any gen.... But we would probably need to wait for pokemon bank and transfer to be released for that.

^that.

Games
The legend of zelda OoT
Mario kart 7
Pokemon Y
Super smash bros. 4
Pokemon Omega Ruby

GuSolarFlare

Vizard16 wrote:

Morphtorok wrote:

^that.

you guys.... you're awesome!
edit wrong image...

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic