Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Posts 3,141 to 3,160 of 18,307

sugarpixel

I joked about naming mine "Billbasaur" and "Fronkie", lol.

I have a friend who's going to name her Mega Ampharos "Mr. Fabulous", lol!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

I joked about naming mine "Billbasaur" and "Fronkie", lol.

I have a friend who's going to name her Mega Ampharos "Mr. Fabulous", lol!

and her Mega-Lucario will be called Ryu?

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Sleepingmudkip

My frokie going to be named frog and squartle turtle..so original and my mega absol yin-yang

Xander my husband...

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

sugarpixel

hmm... that reminds me... she's old enough to make an account on here now (she just turned 13 a couple of days ago), maybe I can convince her to join...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku show her the Chit-Chat thread first if she doesn't leave after that she'll be fine here

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Inflame227

I'm gonna get froakie. I think I'm gonna name it Messi because it looks quick and agile just like my favorite soccer player.
Untitled

Inflame227

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2141-9392

GuSolarFlare

Inflame227 wrote:

I'm gonna get froakie. I think I'm gonna name it Messi because it looks quick and agile just like my favorite soccer player.
Untitled

so it'll be a mess?

my Backloggery

Inflame227

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Inflame227 wrote:

Untitled

so it'll be a mess?

Oh, NOW IT'S ON!.... just kidding. See how I've tied up soccer with pokemon.

Inflame227

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2141-9392

Yosheel

So names huh...

Squirtle will probably be something super original like Blue.

Fennekin.... Not sure... Probably something related to good witches and fire.... And most likely depending on the gender.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Pokefanmum82

My starter is going to be Fennekin & Squirtle in X and Froakie & Charmander in Y. But I plan on having all three starters in both games.

Want: Mario Party Top 100, Atlus games, Psychic Spectres for the 3DS. For the Switch Kirby Star Allies, Yoshi and many others.

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing Gold and Ultra Sun.

KittenKoder

I name my pokemon cute versions of their names, Fennekin will likely be Fenikie.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

PayMeMunna

Planning on getting Froakie & Charmander but I haven't thought of names yet! Maybe that's what I'll do to cope with this wait.

PayMeMunna

3DS Friend Code: 0576-4391-5878 | Nintendo Network ID: Selkaine

19Robb92

I'm going Chespin, it's the only interesting starter IMO.

Also getting Squirtle later on, MegaBlastoise looks awesome.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Aedr

Have you guys seen the rumored final evo of Froakie? It's called Greninja. There's also this Flying/Fighting type pokemon named Hawlucha and a rock/water type named Binacle.

Untitled

http://pokebeach.com/2013/09/rumor-new-pokemon-greninja-hawkl...

Edited on by Aedr

I play Shin Megami Tensei IV and Mario Kart 7. Add me up! Be sure to PM me when you do so I can add you back :D

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8387-4100 | Nintendo Network ID: Aedr

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic