3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 2,841 to 2,860 of 18,332

AuthorMessage
MonocledMetroid

MonocledMetroid

2,841. Posted:

MrMario02 wrote:

@MonocledMetroid Hitotsuki means one stab.

I wasn't asking what it meant, I was merely pointing out that since its original name is Japanese that it was most likely inspired by Japanese lore.

Edited on by MonocledMetroid

MonocledMetroid

AuthorMessage
MrMario02

MrMario02

2,842. Posted:

MonocledMetroid wrote:

MrMario02 wrote:

@MonocledMetroid Hitotsuki means one stab.

I wasn't asking what it meant, I was merely pointing out that since its original name is Japanese that it was most likely inspired by Japanese lore.

If the region is based on France why use Japanese lore? And besides Around the same time, the french name was revealed.
EDIT: Ya know what? This argument is dumb.

Edited on by MrMario02

Let's-a-go! Friend Code:4983 - 5372 - 3651

AuthorMessage
Gioku

Gioku

2,843. Posted:

@Sleepingmudkip: Aw, so that's only for Japan? It'd be cool if they did that worldwide...

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage
Pokefanmum82

Pokefanmum82

2,844. Posted:

I know global link had something like that on their site for when it was your birthday. I just can't remember what it was though.

EDIT: yeah global link have you a togekiss for your birthday. I know because I got one. It was from 2010 on so maybe we will get something like that for X & Y on the global link site.

Edited on by Pokefanmum82

Want: Yoshi's Woolly World, AC Happy Home Designer, Pokemon SMD, SMTxFE, Hatsune Miku:Project Mirai DX, PXZ2, Zelda, Star Fox, and New Nintendo 3DS AC bundle.
Now Playing: Pokemon OR, Puzzle & Dragons Z/Super Mario Edition, Story of Seasons and Fossil Fighters Frontier.

AuthorMessage
MrMario02

MrMario02

2,845. Posted:

Here's an idea: we want pokemon with mega evos Right? So shouldn't we be out catching those pokemon?

Let's-a-go! Friend Code:4983 - 5372 - 3651

AuthorMessage
firestarter2398

firestarter2398

2,846. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

@Sleepingmudkip: Aw, so that's only for Japan? It'd be cool if they did that worldwide...

I know right seeing that we still don't know ho to get Sylveon it could be hard so a birthday Sylveon would help but alas with it only a japan thing I can' get it oh well!

FC: 0018-1208-7315

AuthorMessage
Gioku

Gioku

2,847. Posted:

@firestarter2398: That's a strange thing to say, seeing as how, when the game comes out, we'll almost instantaneously have almost all information about it revealed to us, so I think that once we actually have the game, we'll know how to evolve Eevee into Sylveon, along with everything else!

Edited on by Gioku

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage
KittenKoder

KittenKoder

2,848. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

@firestarter2398: That's a strange thing to say, seeing as how, when the game comes out, we'll almost instantaneously have almost all information about it revealed to us, so I think that once we actually have the game, we'll know how to evolve Eevee into Sylveon, along with everything else!

Not to mention, the game guide comes out at the same time. Serebii and other pokemon wikis will be flooded with updates and corrections on the release date, it may crash the internets! But on the more serious side, other than what I see the creators announce themselves, I just consider the rest ony speculation anyway, so even if someone did announce the method of evolving it, I wouldn't pay much heed.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Sleepingmudkip

Sleepingmudkip

2,849. Posted:

@Gioku i know its never fair...and why did they stop the togekiss...I guess this is the bad side to living in USA,Canada or europe

WiiU
3DS XL
New 3DSXL

Tumblr

Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
firestarter2398

firestarter2398

2,850. Posted:

I've finally seen the XY trailer on serebii, brothers always on the computer and 3DS doesn't play videos, it pretty confirms Froakie is Ash's never gonna evolve water type

FC: 0018-1208-7315

AuthorMessage
iwanttodie

iwanttodie

2,851. Posted:

firestarter2398 wrote:

@notshadowing. First, grammar! Second don't even try to "leak" cuz thaat was stupid. The only thing that might happen is Oorotto being called Ghostree

I wonder how many new pokemon there are this region. I've got eye set on 128-132 taking the nat dex to 777-781

First: I was joking. Based on my previous comments do you really believe I would stoop to such low grammar without reason? (And why do you of all people suddenly care about grammar?)

Second: I don't believe there will be any more than 725 pokemon, because the Gamestop description for the game says "Over 700 Pokemon"
and if there were any more, they would have said "Over 725 Pokemon".

Edited on by iwanttodie

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage
Gioku

Gioku

2,852. Posted:

NOT_Shadowing wrote:

Second: I don't believe there will be any more than 725 pokemon, because the Gamestop description for the game says "Over 700 Pokemon"
and if there were any more, they would have said "Over 725 Pokemon".

Ew, that's creepy! That means they'd be adding hardly any! (compared to other generations)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage
Gioku

Gioku

2,853. Posted:

Haha, I just found this old thread, that contained this link, which led to a whole bunch of rumors about X & Y. I think it's been debunked by now, simply because of this paragraph:

Heibai wrote:

Xerneas is Ice/Steel, and Yveltal is Fire/Dark. They have a unique ability where they can shift types with each other, Xerneas becoming red and Fire/Steel, and Yveltal becoming blue and Ice/Dark. Supposedly, Game Freak chose the typings in part due to members of the team being fans of R.R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire, among other reasons.

It's still fun to look at old rumors, though, and see what people thought before there was very much information.

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage
firestarter2398

firestarter2398

2,854. Posted:

NOT_Shadowing wrote:

firestarter2398 wrote:

@notshadowing. First, grammar! Second don't even try to "leak" cuz thaat was stupid. The only thing that might happen is Oorotto being called Ghostree

I wonder how many new pokemon there are this region. I've got eye set on 128-132 taking the nat dex to 777-781

First: I was joking. Based on my previous comments do you really believe I would stoop to such low grammar without reason? (And why do you of all people suddenly care about grammar?)

Second: I don't believe there will be any more than 725 pokemon, because the Gamestop description for the game says "Over 700 Pokemon"
and if there were any more, they would have said "Over 725 Pokemon".

i was ina rush making that post but the grammar was alright just a mispelling and 2/3 missing words no big deal. i don't know if they'd say more than 725 because, and correct me if i'm wrong, sinnoh didn't say over 475

FC: 0018-1208-7315

AuthorMessage
Retro_on_theGo

Retro_on_theGo

2,855. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

Haha, I just found this old thread, that contained this link, which led to a whole bunch of rumors about X & Y. I think it's been debunked by now, simply because of this paragraph:

Heibai wrote:

Xerneas is Ice/Steel, and Yveltal is Fire/Dark. They have a unique ability where they can shift types with each other, Xerneas becoming red and Fire/Steel, and Yveltal becoming blue and Ice/Dark. Supposedly, Game Freak chose the typings in part due to members of the team being fans of R.R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire, among other reasons.

It's still fun to look at old rumors, though, and see what people thought before there was very much information.

Gioku wrote:

I bookmarked that other page so that when this kind of information actually comes out, I can compare it to what we really get.]

Oh wow, you weren't kidding, lol

Help Scott Pilgrim become backwards compatible for the Xbox One!

My Deviant Art! Feel free to browse my work!
[url=http://backloggery.com/r...

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
iwanttodie

iwanttodie

2,856. Posted:

firestarter2398 wrote:

NOT_Shadowing wrote:

firestarter2398 wrote:

@notshadowing. First, grammar! Second don't even try to "leak" cuz thaat was stupid. The only thing that might happen is Oorotto being called Ghostree

I wonder how many new pokemon there are this region. I've got eye set on 128-132 taking the nat dex to 777-781

First: I was joking. Based on my previous comments do you really believe I would stoop to such low grammar without reason? (And why do you of all people suddenly care about grammar?)

Second: I don't believe there will be any more than 725 pokemon, because the Gamestop description for the game says "Over 700 Pokemon"
and if there were any more, they would have said "Over 725 Pokemon".

i was ina rush making that post but the grammar was alright just a mispelling and 2/3 missing words no big deal. i don't know if they'd say more than 725 because, and correct me if i'm wrong, sinnoh didn't say over 475

I think you might be on to something. I went back and counted all the Pokemon we know about, added for what evolutions they will probably have, and I got about 50. I don't think we know all the Pokemon, so I will retract my previous statement.

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage
Gioku

Gioku

2,857. Posted:

@Retro_On_TheGo: haha, nope, I wasn't kidding!

Also, for no reason this time, I've added Aurorus to my avatar!
Untitled
Next update will be at the 19 day mark, and I'll add my starters!

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage
firestarter2398

firestarter2398

2,858. Posted:

it may or not be Sunday for you but it's Sunday in the UK. 3 weeks from this exact moment Japan will be playing, USA will still be on 11th october waiting for the game and I'll be asleep, cuz it's like 3-4 am here, ready to wake up and get Pokemon Y. When it comes to the point that XY will be tomorrow (on the 11th) this place will blow with excitement, crash the interweb (ha) and wait for what feels like forever cuz it's gonna be long day, October 11th, but it'll be worth it

FC: 0018-1208-7315

AuthorMessage
LordJumpMad

LordJumpMad

2,859. Posted:

Since pokemon X/Y is going to be release world wide, at the same time, this helps the game from early leaks.
For at less a few days, until someone rush through the game fast, just to spoil it on the internet for everyone.
The game is coming closer everyday, and I'm staying away from spoilers. I want it to be a surprise when I see what the final form of the starters are.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
firestarter2398

firestarter2398

2,860. Posted:

then uh stay clear of serebii and, just in case, here cuz if something leaks it'll be on serebii and one of us will tell it here so if I were stay away from all pokemon based websites

FC: 0018-1208-7315