Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Posts 2,841 to 2,860 of 18,307

firestarter2398

NOT_Shadowing wrote:

firestarter2398 wrote:

@notshadowing. First, grammar! Second don't even try to "leak" cuz thaat was stupid. The only thing that might happen is Oorotto being called Ghostree

I wonder how many new pokemon there are this region. I've got eye set on 128-132 taking the nat dex to 777-781

First: I was joking. Based on my previous comments do you really believe I would stoop to such low grammar without reason? (And why do you of all people suddenly care about grammar?)

Second: I don't believe there will be any more than 725 pokemon, because the Gamestop description for the game says "Over 700 Pokemon"
and if there were any more, they would have said "Over 725 Pokemon".

i was ina rush making that post but the grammar was alright just a mispelling and 2/3 missing words no big deal. i don't know if they'd say more than 725 because, and correct me if i'm wrong, sinnoh didn't say over 475

FC: 0018-1208-7315

Retro_on_theGo

Gioku wrote:

Haha, I just found this old thread, that contained this link, which led to a whole bunch of rumors about X & Y. I think it's been debunked by now, simply because of this paragraph:

Heibai wrote:

Xerneas is Ice/Steel, and Yveltal is Fire/Dark. They have a unique ability where they can shift types with each other, Xerneas becoming red and Fire/Steel, and Yveltal becoming blue and Ice/Dark. Supposedly, Game Freak chose the typings in part due to members of the team being fans of R.R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire, among other reasons.

It's still fun to look at old rumors, though, and see what people thought before there was very much information.

Gioku wrote:

I bookmarked that other page so that when this kind of information actually comes out, I can compare it to what we really get.]

Oh wow, you weren't kidding, lol

iwanttodie

firestarter2398 wrote:

NOT_Shadowing wrote:

firestarter2398 wrote:

@notshadowing. First, grammar! Second don't even try to "leak" cuz thaat was stupid. The only thing that might happen is Oorotto being called Ghostree

I wonder how many new pokemon there are this region. I've got eye set on 128-132 taking the nat dex to 777-781

First: I was joking. Based on my previous comments do you really believe I would stoop to such low grammar without reason? (And why do you of all people suddenly care about grammar?)

Second: I don't believe there will be any more than 725 pokemon, because the Gamestop description for the game says "Over 700 Pokemon"
and if there were any more, they would have said "Over 725 Pokemon".

i was ina rush making that post but the grammar was alright just a mispelling and 2/3 missing words no big deal. i don't know if they'd say more than 725 because, and correct me if i'm wrong, sinnoh didn't say over 475

I think you might be on to something. I went back and counted all the Pokemon we know about, added for what evolutions they will probably have, and I got about 50. I don't think we know all the Pokemon, so I will retract my previous statement.

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

sugarpixel

@Retro_On_TheGo: haha, nope, I wasn't kidding!

Also, for no reason this time, I've added Aurorus to my avatar!
Untitled
Next update will be at the 19 day mark, and I'll add my starters!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

firestarter2398

it may or not be Sunday for you but it's Sunday in the UK. 3 weeks from this exact moment Japan will be playing, USA will still be on 11th october waiting for the game and I'll be asleep, cuz it's like 3-4 am here, ready to wake up and get Pokemon Y. When it comes to the point that XY will be tomorrow (on the 11th) this place will blow with excitement, crash the interweb (ha) and wait for what feels like forever cuz it's gonna be long day, October 11th, but it'll be worth it

LordJumpMad

Since pokemon X/Y is going to be release world wide, at the same time, this helps the game from early leaks.
For at less a few days, until someone rush through the game fast, just to spoil it on the internet for everyone.
The game is coming closer everyday, and I'm staying away from spoilers. I want it to be a surprise when I see what the final form of the starters are.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

firestarter2398

then uh stay clear of serebii and, just in case, here cuz if something leaks it'll be on serebii and one of us will tell it here so if I were stay away from all pokemon based websites

Inflame227

There's probably not going to be any more big leaks but there might be some tiny leaks.

Inflame227

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2141-9392

Happy_Mask

For the record, nothing leaked, they just left the hose on overnight by accident. ._.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

sugarpixel

firestarter2398 wrote:

it may or not be Sunday for you but it's Sunday in the UK. 3 weeks from this exact moment Japan will be playing, USA will still be on 11th october waiting for the game and I'll be asleep, cuz it's like 3-4 am here, ready to wake up and get Pokemon Y. When it comes to the point that XY will be tomorrow (on the 11th) this place will blow with excitement, crash the interweb (ha) and wait for what feels like forever cuz it's gonna be long day, October 11th, but it'll be worth it

Actually, you probably won't see much of me around here all Saturday or Sunday, because I'll be doing nothing but playing Pokémon all day! October 11th I'll be on here probably more than usual, but Saturday I'm going bye-bye for a couple of days to dedicate myself to Pokémon Y!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Inflame227

Ok, I'm so confused about the whole time zone thing. Can someone explain it to me?

Inflame227

Retro_on_theGo

Gioku wrote:

firestarter2398 wrote:

Actually, you probably won't see much of me around here all Saturday or Sunday, because I'll be doing nothing but playing Pokémon all day! October 11th I'll be on here probably more than usual, but Saturday I'm going bye-bye for a couple of days to dedicate myself to Pokémon Y!

Pffft. I'm skipping school monday!
kinda kidding

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

firestarter2398

oh wait it's released on a saturday! one less day or something to that effect. Oh i can't wait

@inflame um depending on where you are there's different time zones like japan is 8 hours in front of UK time. don't ask me about the time zones cuz i will be useless. if this was a perfect world it'd be the same time everywhere and it would always get dark and light at the same time everywhere

firestarter2398

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

I always hate it when a Pokemon that looks huge and epic is actually just 5-6 feet tall, 7-8 if your lucky. -__-

well we=re extra lucky then. Cuz Tyrantrum=s 8 ft 4 and Aurorus is 8 ft 10

Inflame227

Which store would be good to buy this game in?

Inflame227

Inflame227

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Yo does anyone know which pokemon contains the original theme song as a ringtone in the gotta catch em all sweepstakes? I got like 4 but I don't wnat to download them all. I already downloaded like 4 sets of phone alerts!

I think it's chespin.

Inflame227

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic