Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 281 to 300 of 18,335

AuthorMessage

Emaan

281. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Am I the only one who's imagining this game with orchestrated music here? lol
I really hope they do this, since the 3DS supports high quality music. :p

I'm definitely looking forward to higher-quality music. Playing White 2 on my 3DS really made be realize how improved the sound capability has gotten compared to the DS. :O

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore :c ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Lalivero

282. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

Why would Chespin, a grass type, use Aerial Ace? :p

I'm just pointing out, its not definite, but I don't think they would have made it so clear if it didn't mean something.

I know I'm a few days late but ah, what the hell. The whole Treeko evolution line, Shiftry, Maractus, Ferrothorn, and the Snivy line, among others, all say hi. :P

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Am I the only one who's imagining this game with orchestrated music here? lol
I really hope they do this, since the 3DS supports high quality music. :p

That would be really nice and is something I've been thinking about as well. Btw, do you think they'll also finally update Pokemon cries to be less...screechy and 8-bit' y? Like I've seen others mention all over, I see them keeping the cries over something like the anime sounds but maybe they'll at least give them an update for once.

Edited on by Lalivero

...formerly - Chriiis

Nintendo Network ID: Lalivero

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

283. Posted:

I'm thinking that too, but I doubt they'll remake all of the Pokemons' cries. :c
Would be nice if they...erm, anime'd their voices...or whatever. (that or like Brawl, I dunno if they're the same, lol)

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Lalivero

284. Posted:

Well they wouldn't have to make whole new voices if you get what I mean, just update them. I really doubt they'd go for the anime voices though. One example is Alakazam that I think @Nibelilt (?) pointed out before. I'd take the hiss over 'Kazam!' anyday(even then, wouldn't they have to give it another for fainting? Seems simpler just to use a slightly modified cry).

...formerly - Chriiis

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

285. Posted:

I dunno...but yeah I'm thinking they'll just leave it as is. Ah well, at least they're in full 3D now. xD

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD

AuthorMessage

Rensch

286. Posted:

After being underwhelmed with Black and White after the magnificence of HeartGold and SoulSilver, which were remakes of my favourite Pokémon games, this looks like the first game in several years that really seems to add something really substantial. The last time was online play back in Diamond/Pearl. I know there's the little tweaks in game mechanics and new battle modes that are introduced with each new game, but I'm talking about the really big things that are winning back former fans. With the 3D world and fully rendered battles it seems they are finally taking another step like that. For the first time in years I am truly excited about a completely new Pokémon game. I enjoyed them all greatly so far, but usually there was something missing or the games were related to older ones, such as 'third versions', remakes and, more recently, direct sequels.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

287. Posted:

Chriiis wrote:

What's funny is people are arguing over how a bull(Tauros) wouldn't evolve into a buffalo(Bouffalant) yet a little fish(Remoraid) evolves into an octopus(Octillery)? Even though the odd evolved forms aren't a widespread thing, they should be the least of our worries when it comes to a bull evolving into a buffalo; Hell, even I had the thought of Tauros evolving into Bouffalant before worrying about what they really were.

As far as Alomomola goes, that's just too big of a coincidence to have them let it slide.

I always questioned remoraid and octillry's evolution chain

Edited on by zoroarkrules25

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

288. Posted:

Looking at Tauros and Bouffalant's stats; Bouffalant has higher attack and defenses but is a LOT slower. Would it be worth linking an evolution between these guys? Just wondering...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature (or Light for the holidays).
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Lalivero

289. Posted:

Well that could just be a compromise because none are the greatest at everything; it's not the first time that it'd have happened either. It's not even about whether it'd be worth it or not really, it's more about the big fuss involved with seeing how it could have been a possibility. Do I think it would be worth it though? Possibly. Will they do it? Probably not.

...and I still can't get over Alomomola. There's just no way in hell they can deny them two being linked, haha.

...formerly - Chriiis

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

290. Posted:

Then to me there's Unown and Sigilyph. xD
I dunno, thought of Unown when I first saw that thing.

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

291. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Then to me there's Unown and Sigilyph. xD
I dunno, thought of Unown when I first saw that thing.

I thought the same thing plus they are connected to ancient societies.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

DarkNinja9

292. Posted:

i agree with Alomomola first thought when i saw it was 'oh so luvdisc got a evolve form nice' then wth it isnt O_O

but you know what i find more crazy since you guys brought up miltank... how audino isnt the pre evolve form ._. just come on it looks like it would fit

also i saw this pic just now made me think what if...
Untitled

so cute Untitled

Edited on by DarkNinja9

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

293. Posted:

Looks legit to me.
Untitled

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

CM30

294. Posted:

Yeah, the Norse mythology theme is one of the more realistic theories about what those legendary Pokemon represent.

Talk Nintendo, my Nintendo Forum!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

295. Posted:

If the discussion about it is still going on, I don't want to see any new evolutions of any old Pokémon, to be honest. Those that suffer from bad stats or moves don't need to be great competitively- there's no way that could be pulled off with so many Pokémon, and you also need a balanced metagame with both strong and weak Pokémon. Eevee is already overdone, and I'd even almost say that the five we had in Generation II was excessive. Everyone else is fine design and evolution wise, in my opinion. I'd just rather see totally new Pokémon like in Gen V(provided that they don't look too similar to already existing ones like Bouffalant and Alomamola did).

#1 YOSHI HATER on Nintendo Life

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

scrubbyscum999

296. Posted:

I think that once Generation 6 comes people will see Generation 5 as I see it, as a weird "bridge" generation as I see it. Well, it gave us Iris, so that's something.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445
Steam:scrubbyscum999

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445 | Twitter: @scrubbyscum999

AuthorMessage

Hokori

297. Posted:

I think Unown goes in the Ditto, castform, rotom line, but who in gen V?

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

Emaan

298. Posted:

Trainer_DJ wrote:

I think that once Generation 6 comes people will see Generation 5 as I see it, as a weird "bridge" generation as I see it. Well, it gave us Iris, so that's something.

I think once we get Gen 6 people will perhaps appreciate Gen 5 a little more.

It was the last 2D sprite Pokemon generation, and also kind of like the last of an era.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore :c ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

299. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

Trainer_DJ wrote:

I think once we get Gen 6 people will perhaps appreciate Gen 5 a little more.

It was the last 2D sprite Pokemon generation, and also kind of like the last of an era.

Totally agree with you on that.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature (or Light for the holidays).
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

300. Posted:

wouldn't gen 6 be the bridge generation. It's coming out only a year later after B/W 2 and seems to be adding the least new Pokemon of a generation ever.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!