3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 261 to 280 of 18,196

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

261. Posted:

Just let Dunsparce evolve already.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

DarkNinja9

262. Posted:

oh yeah Farfetch'd so needs a evolution but i wonder if he will even be noticed though xD

Late wrote:

Something to connect Tauros and Bouffalant as well as Luvdisc and Alomomola, I'd prefer some kind of previous evolution which would split into two existing ones, in this case, a Pokémon which would evolve into Tauros or Bouffalant depending on how you train it. I guess you could call it a baby Pokémon which most people hate but I think it would be a really good choice for these guys.

^^ pretty much that theres a few pkm that seem to similar and seems easy to just link them that way least it would make more sense(side note doesnt pachirisu and emolga seem like it could be linked some how?)

the ones i would like to see some evolutions would be zangoose ,seviper, castform, kecleon, lapras(but not baby pkm)and absol

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

AuthorMessage

CM30

263. Posted:

Castform and Kecleon are good choices too. They've got some interesting gimmicks for abilities, but currently aren't really usable due to poor stats. Having them get an evolved form might solve that and make them viable in the metagame.

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

scrubbyscum999

264. Posted:

I'm so glad they are only having 50+ this time. They were a bunch of poorly designed pokemon in Generation 5. Plus, there is no need for a 100+ new pokemon every generation anymore. Quality over Quantity.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445
Steam:scrubbyscum999

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445 | Twitter: @scrubbyscum999

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

265. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

And why doesn't Luvdisc evolve into Alomomola and Tauros evolve into Bouffalant too?

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Pac-Man World, Golden Sun, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror, Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure and Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

266. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

And why doesn't Luvdisc evolve into Alomomola and Tauros evolve into Bouffalant too?

Maybe Alomomola and Bouffalant are mutations of Luvdisc and Tauros that evolved differently over the centuries in Unova (which is the Pokemon equivalent of America, while Hoenn and Kanto are in the Pokemon Japan.)

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Hokori

267. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Bouffalant is both male and female where Tauros is just Male, but maybe a Miltank and Tauros could evolve from a Bouffalant or into one in some way
As for luvdisk... Maybe a new item

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

268. Posted:

Trainer_DJ wrote:

I'm so glad they are only having 50+ this time. They were a bunch of poorly designed pokemon in Generation 5. Plus, there is no need for a 100+ new pokemon every generation anymore. Quality over Quantity.

they said at least 50 which means they could still have over 100 which i wouldn't mind.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

CM30

269. Posted:

The Alomomola and Bouffalant thing is because Pokemon Black and White were meant to have no older Pokemon until you beat the game and got the national pokedex. I suspect they thought making them related would take away from that, since you could otherwise breed them prior to beating the game and get some Pokemon from earlier generations.

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

270. Posted:

Taurus is a bull. Bouffalant is a buffalo. They're not meant to be the same pokemon.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

271. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Taurus is a bull. Bouffalant is a buffalo. There not meant to be the same pokemon.

Thank you. So many people wanting them to evolve into each other. :P If anything, Taruos and Milktank should share a pre-evolved form since their both based on cattle.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

272. Posted:

CM30 wrote:

The cliche is 'give Farfetch'd an evolution', but I agree with it, it needs one to actually be remotely useable.

Farfetch'd does have an evolution: Chef's special ;)

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

273. Posted:

turtlelink wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Taurus is a bull. Bouffalant is a buffalo. There not meant to be the same pokemon.

Thank you. So many people wanting them to evolve into each other. :P If anything, Taruos and Milktank should share a pre-evolved form since their both based on cattle.

That would make a lot of sense. I played a fan made pokemon game hacked from ruby where this baby lamb type pokemon evolved into either tauros, milktank, or this fakemon that was a 3 headed lamb.

Edited on by zoroarkrules25

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

274. Posted:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

That would make a lot of sense. I played a fan made pokemon game hacked from ruby where this baby lamb type pokemon evolved into either tauros, milktank, or this fakemon that was a 3 headed lamb.

A lamb that evolves into a bull or cow.......brilliant?

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

275. Posted:

LZBirdboi wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

It looked really cool actually and it was powerful. It looks like this Untitled

Edited on by zoroarkrules25

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

276. Posted:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

LZBirdboi wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

It looked really cool actually and it was powerful. It looks like this Untitled

I think you missed my point entirely

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

AuthorMessage

Lalivero

277. Posted:

What's funny is people are arguing over how a bull(Tauros) wouldn't evolve into a buffalo(Bouffalant) yet a little fish(Remoraid) evolves into an octopus(Octillery)? Even though the odd evolved forms aren't a widespread thing, they should be the least of our worries when it comes to a bull evolving into a buffalo; Hell, even I had the thought of Tauros evolving into Bouffalant before worrying about what they really were.

As far as Alomomola goes, that's just too big of a coincidence to have them let it slide.

...formerly - Chriiis

3DS Friend Code: 4742-6833-4680 | Nintendo Network ID: Lalivero

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

278. Posted:

Yeah, if Luvdisc doesn't somehow evolve into Alomomola; Alomomola is the laziest design Pokemon, easily.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

279. Posted:

Am I the only one who's imagining this game with orchestrated music here? lol
I really hope they do this, since the 3DS supports high quality music. :p

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

MrWalkieTalkie

280. Posted:

"Gen 1 was the only good gen"
"Aren't you too old for Pokemon? Grow up!"
"This isn't even Pokemon anymore"
"These new starters suck!"
"Game Freak has officially ran out of ideas"
"Way to milk a franchise dry, Nintendo"
Untitled

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie