3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 2,501 to 2,520 of 18,155

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DestinyMan

2,501. Posted:

Untitled

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

2,502. Posted:

Pyroar is decently close to being my new favorite pokemon. He's the fire lion I've always wanted...well, his tails should be a flame and his mane.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gioku

2,503. Posted:

Wow, thonky.com already has a guide for X & Y started! :D

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sleepingmudkip

2,504. Posted:

I like the female pyroar and because im changing up my team im going to add her once i see her stats

Deluxe WII U

Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS

I Love Fire Emblem & Kid Icarus

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter: JohnGreenGod

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Blast

2,505. Posted:

Medicham is still my favorite Pokemon with Electivire following a close second. They will totally be in my compeitive team :D I will try to give at least 2 spots to Kalos Pokemon.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LordJumpMad

2,506. Posted:

As for competitive battling goes, I wonder if all the legendary Pokémon will be nerf'd.
The new Mewtwo is cool and all but, if you can't use it for online battles, then there no point in getting them at all.

With all these new Mega pokemon, I hope they give it to a pokemon that treally needs it, not one that already a power house.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MrWalkieTalkie

2,507. Posted:

EVERYONE SO FAR!
Untitled Untitled Untitled
Untitled Untitled Untitled
Untitled Untitled Untitled

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sleepingmudkip

2,508. Posted:

http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=212302
Pokémon The Series: XY

  • Ash will be joined on his journey by Clemont and Bonnie
  • these two characters will have Serena and Viola
  • Jessie, James and Meowth will be following Ash to the Kalos region
  • at one point, Ash sees Mega Blaziken and a Garchomp going through town in a rage

Pokémon Smash Distribution

  • runs from today until September 28th across the Pokémon Centres in Japan
  • provides the Pokémon Sableye
  • based upon the Sableye that has been on Pokémon Smash and its predecessor, Pokémon Sunday
  • has special moves of Octazooka and Tickle

Deluxe WII U

Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS

I Love Fire Emblem & Kid Icarus

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter: JohnGreenGod

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

2,509. Posted:

Braixen is either gonna be a creepily sexy furry creepy thing... Or the damn weirdest fire starter ever when it evovles. Oh, well I guess either way it's gonna look real weird.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Morphbug

2,510. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Pyroar is decently close to being my new favorite pokemon. He's the fire lion I've always wanted...well, his tails should be a flame and his mane.

Actually, the fact that it's a fire lion in a video game without a fire mane, is quite refreshing.

I hope Fennekin's final evolotion is more awesome than awkward lol. I like braixen.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sleepingmudkip

2,511. Posted:

am i the only one that thinks braixen a witch because in france they used to burn people that they think they are witches

Deluxe WII U

Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS

I Love Fire Emblem & Kid Icarus

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter: JohnGreenGod

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Blast

2,512. Posted:

LordJumpMad wrote:

As for competitive battling goes, I wonder if all the legendary Pokémon will be nerf'd.
The new Mewtwo is cool and all but, if you can't use it for online battles, then there no point in getting them at all.

With all these new Mega pokemon, I hope they give it to a pokemon that treally needs it, not one that already a power house.

Yes, sir. ALL Legendary Pokemon are banned from real competitve battling. Why? Because they (usually) have some overpowered stats, Abilites, and moves. Legendary Pokemon are banned from real compeitive battling. Its kind of like a unspoken rule with real battling. A trainer shouldn't expect to see a freaking Zaptos and Moltres come out against his/her team in a compeitive battle. Even the Legendaries that aren't necessarily considered Legendaries like Heatran are banned. Its fun to raise Legendary Pokemon but I never use them against real trainers because they are overpowered. I wanna beat somebody with my real skill from regular Pokemon. Imagine battling someone then out of nowhere... A freaking Giratina comes out. Yeah.... that wouldn't exactly be fair to someone who doesn't have any Legendaries on their team. And I'm not saying Legendaries can't be taken down. Taking down a properly trained Legendary Pokemon takes luck and an extremly versatile team.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sleepingmudkip

2,513. Posted:

Blastoise-san wrote:

LordJumpMad wrote:

As for competitive battling goes, I wonder if all the legendary Pokémon will be nerf'd.
The new Mewtwo is cool and all but, if you can't use it for online battles, then there no point in getting them at all.

With all these new Mega pokemon, I hope they give it to a pokemon that treally needs it, not one that already a power house.

Yes, sir. ALL Legendary Pokemon are banned from real competitve battling. Why? Because they (usually) have some overpowered stats, Abilites, and moves. Legendary Pokemon are banned from real compeitive battling. Its kind of like a unspoken rule with real battling. A trainer shouldn't expect to see a freaking Zaptos and Moltres come out against his/her team in a compeitive battle. Even the Legendaries that aren't necessarily considered Legendaries like Heatran are banned. Its fun to raise Legendary Pokemon but I never use them against real trainers because they are overpowered. I wanna beat somebody with my real skill from regular Pokemon. Imagine battling someone then out of nowhere... A freaking Giratina comes out. Yeah.... that wouldn't exactly be fair to someone who doesn't have any Legendaries on their team. And I'm not saying Legendaries can't be taken down. Taking down a properly trained Legendary Pokemon takes luck and an extremly versatile team.

in some tornaments you can use legendarys and now with almost every legendary have fairy on their heels we might see legendarys in competitive battle

Deluxe WII U

Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS

I Love Fire Emblem & Kid Icarus

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter: JohnGreenGod

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Blast

2,514. Posted:

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

Blastoise-san wrote:

LordJumpMad wrote:

As for competitive battling goes, I wonder if all the legendary Pokémon will be nerf'd.
The new Mewtwo is cool and all but, if you can't use it for online battles, then there no point in getting them at all.

With all these new Mega pokemon, I hope they give it to a pokemon that treally needs it, not one that already a power house.

Yes, sir. ALL Legendary Pokemon are banned from real competitve battling. Why? Because they (usually) have some overpowered stats, Abilites, and moves. Legendary Pokemon are banned from real compeitive battling. Its kind of like a unspoken rule with real battling. A trainer shouldn't expect to see a freaking Zaptos and Moltres come out against his/her team in a compeitive battle. Even the Legendaries that aren't necessarily considered Legendaries like Heatran are banned. Its fun to raise Legendary Pokemon but I never use them against real trainers because they are overpowered. I wanna beat somebody with my real skill from regular Pokemon. Imagine battling someone then out of nowhere... A freaking Giratina comes out. Yeah.... that wouldn't exactly be fair to someone who doesn't have any Legendaries on their team. And I'm not saying Legendaries can't be taken down. Taking down a properly trained Legendary Pokemon takes luck and an extremly versatile team.

in some tornaments you can use legendarys and now with almost every legendary have fairy on their heels we might see legendarys in competitive battle

Legendaries ARE allowed in Legendary friendly battles. I just think that Legendaries shouldn't be allowed (and they usually aren't allowed) in compeitive battling. Whenever I went to my gaming club to play Pokemon, we never used Legendaries on each other. The same goes for strangers. I've battled strangers before and its just a unspoken rule. I'm not saying Legendaries are immortal or anything. I just think Legendaries are kind of cheap in compeitive battles. Nearly all of them have great stats, Abilites, and moves.
You mentioned that Fairy Pokemon might be the guys to scare Legendaries.
I don't know about that, bro. I'm trying to imagine Giratina being scared of Slyveon and I just don't see it happening. LOL XD

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sleepingmudkip

2,515. Posted:

Blastoise-san wrote:

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

Blastoise-san wrote:

LordJumpMad wrote:

As for competitive battling goes, I wonder if all the legendary Pokémon will be nerf'd.
The new Mewtwo is cool and all but, if you can't use it for online battles, then there no point in getting them at all.

With all these new Mega pokemon, I hope they give it to a pokemon that treally needs it, not one that already a power house.

Yes, sir. ALL Legendary Pokemon are banned from real competitve battling. Why? Because they (usually) have some overpowered stats, Abilites, and moves. Legendary Pokemon are banned from real compeitive battling. Its kind of like a unspoken rule with real battling. A trainer shouldn't expect to see a freaking Zaptos and Moltres come out against his/her team in a compeitive battle. Even the Legendaries that aren't necessarily considered Legendaries like Heatran are banned. Its fun to raise Legendary Pokemon but I never use them against real trainers because they are overpowered. I wanna beat somebody with my real skill from regular Pokemon. Imagine battling someone then out of nowhere... A freaking Giratina comes out. Yeah.... that wouldn't exactly be fair to someone who doesn't have any Legendaries on their team. And I'm not saying Legendaries can't be taken down. Taking down a properly trained Legendary Pokemon takes luck and an extremly versatile team.

in some tornaments you can use legendarys and now with almost every legendary have fairy on their heels we might see legendarys in competitive battle

Legendaries ARE allowed in Legendary friendly battles. I just think that Legendaries shouldn't be allowed (and they usually aren't allowed) in compeitive battling. Whenever I went to my gaming club to play Pokemon, we never used Legendaries on each other. The same goes for strangers. I've battled strangers before and its just a unspoken rule. I'm not saying Legendaries are immortal or anything. I just think Legendaries are kind of cheap in compeitive battles. Nearly all of them have great stats, Abilites, and moves.
You mentioned that Fairy Pokemon might be the guys to scare Legendaries.
I don't know about that, bro. I'm trying to imagine Giratina being scared of Slyveon and I just don't see it happening. LOL XD

but Xerneas vs Giratina..that might be somethin different(that would make a great movie)

Deluxe WII U

Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS

I Love Fire Emblem & Kid Icarus

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter: JohnGreenGod

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Blast

2,516. Posted:

@Sleepingmudkip Xerneas vs Giratina would be interesing and that would be a crazy awesome movie. Giratina has a crazy huge HP stat so I hope Xerneas has a good HP stat to balance it out. In other words... A properly trained Legendary like Giratina could spin into an unstoppable force. Legendaries vs Legendaries are cool. :)

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shingi_70

2,517. Posted:

Anyone got a better avatar of Froakie and his evo? Like the one MrWalkTalkiehas.

Also all of pokelife needs a pokemon avatar.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sleepingmudkip

2,518. Posted:

@Blastoise-san that would be cool as Xerneas is the pokemon of life and Giratina is the pokemon of Distortion World. i cant wait to see the third legendary because Kyurem was a huge let down compared to giratina.

Deluxe WII U

Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS

I Love Fire Emblem & Kid Icarus

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter: JohnGreenGod

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Blast

2,519. Posted:

@Sleepingmudkip Hahah, I know right??? Giratina is my favorite Legendary and I really loved how Gamefreak handled his backstory and even gave him an Alternate Forme. Kyurem was alright but he could have been wayyyy more.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MrWalkieTalkie

2,520. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

Anyone got a better avatar of Froakie and his evo? Like the one MrWalkTalkiehas.

Also all of pokelife needs a pokemon avatar.

So like these?
Untitled Untitled Untitled

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!