3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 2,481 to 2,500 of 18,275

AuthorMessage

Gioku

2,481. Posted:

Is somebody talking smack about my little Amaura, king of the Hyper Beam? :P

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

2,482. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

Is somebody talking smack about my little Amaura, king of the Hyper Beam? :P

Probably them overconfident Fighting and Steel types...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Viridi Avatar

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Sleepingmudkip

2,483. Posted:

Now that dragon is useless is fairy the new competitive king....that would mean almost all the legendary are under powered...I now have to change my whole team

Deluxe WII U

Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS

I Love Fire Emblem & Kid Icarus

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter: JohnGreenGod

AuthorMessage

Inflame227

2,484. Posted:

Amaura's great, I didn't mean it like that. I was just defending my water types. B-)

#POKEMONXY
Pokemon X is the best!!!

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2141-9392

AuthorMessage

Gioku

2,485. Posted:

@Sleepingmudkip: As far as I can tell thus far (which isn't very far yet :P), it seems that Fairy types will be similar to Bug types as far as stats go. Which I think would be logical in order to even out its supereffectiveness against Dragon types. But I may be wrong, and Fairy could end up being the new most powerful type...

Edited on by Gioku

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

2,486. Posted:

They introduce a new type that is super effective against dragon, and it somehow become useless :P

It became about as useful as every other type.... Fairy itself is weak to some types that were considered weak before, making them a little more effective now.

Actually, amaura could probably be the queen of hyper beam. It's design and name tell me it could be a female-only species.... Who knows though.

Edited on by Morpheel

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Gioku

2,487. Posted:

@Morphtorok: I'd call it unlikely at this point that Amaura would be female-only; in fact, in the past all fossil Pokémon have had a gender ratio of 87.5% male, 12.5% female. Amaura would be the odd one out if they did that... but I really won't put anything past them at this point! :P

But still, probably unlikely. :)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Inflame227

2,488. Posted:

Hey guys, there's gonna be a special "surprise" announcement on Monday at 8 am pacific time. I wonder what it is?

Edited on by Inflame227

#POKEMONXY
Pokemon X is the best!!!

AuthorMessage

Gioku

2,489. Posted:

Inflame227 wrote:

Hey guys, there's gonna be a special "surprise" announcement on Monday at 8 o'clock am pacific time. I wonder what it is?

Maybe they're gonna release it earlier than announced! :P

Probably not, but hey... ;)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

2,490. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

@Morphtorok: I'd call it unlikely at this point that Amaura would be female-only; in fact, in the past all fossil Pokémon have had a gender ratio of 87.5% male, 12.5% female. Amaura would be the odd one out if they did that... but I really won't put anything past them at this point! :P

But still, probably unlikely. :)

Then again, It seems they really want to go with an X Y theme with these games, with feminine-er and masculine-er versions of several things, like mewtwo, pyroar, meowstik etc, even with the starters, one seems distinctively more feminine and you have the villanous team which features mostly androgynous grunts and a beauty-themed region... That doesn't exacly mean it will be female-only though, but I can see it as "the" female fossil.

... Wouldn't it be funny if both fossil pokemon had switched evolutions where the ice one becomes a hulking fanged "Monster Hunter" beast and the dragon one became a soft, rounded happy thing with huge eyes?

Edited on by Morpheel

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

AuthorMessage

MrMario02

2,491. Posted:

Inflame227 wrote:

Hey guys, there's gonna be a special "surprise" announcement on Monday at 8 am pacific time. I wonder what it is?

Maybe the Final forms of the starters, or the third legendary. Probably not. If it is, then 030.

Let's-a-go! Friend Code:4983 - 5372 - 3651

AuthorMessage

Gioku

2,492. Posted:

@Morphtorok: lol, that would be interesting! :D
I expect them both to end up more "dinosaur" looking when they evolve, though.

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Inflame227

2,493. Posted:

On the pokemon twitter acount it said to "tune in" to a special announcement but what do we tune in to.

#POKEMONXY
Pokemon X is the best!!!

AuthorMessage

WebHead

2,494. Posted:

Even though I've never played Pokemon, I might get Pokemon Y. It's a maybe.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

2,495. Posted:

alright my peeps listen up. the annonuncement, when you look at the details, is obvious. first there was a trailer that matxhes one to a gotta catch 'em all thing. so if you think about this special announcement it could be talking about how catching 'em all now involves all the kalos pokedex that they reveal on monday. now at 8 i'll be getting ready for school so as soon as i get home i go straight to the video no forum no serebii straight to the announcement video. well if there is a video that is

FC: 0018-1208-7315

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

2,496. Posted:

@SleepingMudkip Dragon types are certainly not going to be and are not useless! They were given excellent moves, stats, egg groups which make them worthwhile; maybe hard to take down in defence but easier to take down in special defence. Look at how majority of them are pseudo-legendaries and have a great variety of moves to help with type coverage, let alone the fact that they also have been given some of the best abilities in the game (Intimidate, Mold breaker, Multiscale, Levitate etc.). Although Fairy types exist, I'm telling you now that Dragon types will still be used and have been in their prime for years and certainly won't lose their charm just because a new type that has coverage over them has been put into this new generation.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

Sleepingmudkip

2,497. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

@Sleepingmudkip: As far as I can tell thus far (which isn't very far yet :P), it seems that Fairy types will be similar to Bug types as far as stats go. Which I think would be logical in order to even out its supereffectiveness against Dragon types. But I may be wrong, and Fairy could end up being the new most powerful type...

But fairy is immune to dragon meaning my rayquaza(my main pokemon) vs sylveon on a 1vs1 battle my pokemon has the under hand plus with Amaura...that is a great team but i under stats mean alot but what about fairy mega evolution.....i have to change my team and last time i did that was in pokemon sapphire when dark and steel were new

Deluxe WII U

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter: JohnGreenGod

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

2,498. Posted:

Unless you teach your rayquaza a non-dragon damaging move that is.

Btw, dark and steel were introduced in silver and gold.

Btw 2, I think you'll have much more fun not using exactly the same six pokemon in every single game.

Edited on by Morpheel

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

AuthorMessage

Sleepingmudkip

2,499. Posted:

Morphtorok wrote:

Unless you teach your rayquaza a non-dragon damaging move that is.

Btw, dark and steel were introduced in silver and gold.

Btw 2, I think you'll have much more fun not using exactly the same six pokemon in every single game.

mine rayquaza does know others extreme speed, i meant gold and silver, and 4 out of my 6 are dragon(these are my pokemon if i can use legendarys its different if i cant use them)
rayquaza
Giratina
haxorus
garchomp
kyogre
swampert

Deluxe WII U

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

2,500. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

Untitled

Untitled

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.