3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 2,461 to 2,480 of 18,197

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

2,461. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Wow. After seeing Frogadier in game I like it SO much more now. FROAKIE IS STILL MASTER RACE!
I really like Pyroar now with the gender differences too! Definitely going on my team! Amirite, Firestarter? ;)

Damn right, Retro
what's everyone's team looking like so far? for me, after the game is beat but before pokemon bank transfer, Chespin, Quilladin has grown on me quite a bit but Frogadier has got my attention will not be using Braixen unless the final evo is somehow better than the others, Charmander, if we get the kanto starters early then Charmander is in cuz he was my kanto dude and now there's mega Charizard to kick some butt, Litleo, i saw litleo and was epic then people started saying how it's tail looks like a scorpion so it might be a manticore and we'd have to wait longer for a fire lion but no because of Pyroar king of the infernal jungle is here imjust hope litleo evolves into something first before Pyroar I mean the design looks to bulked for litleo to go straight Pyroar but we'll see, Amaura, sure it's got many weaknessess like water and fighting but it's ability is gonna make it's evolution a monster easy to take down yeah but it will be ablle to take out a load of opponents i can see it winning quite a lot of battles for me, Now this a free spot cuz i haven't got anyone in mind to help me here i say this cuz you'll get fletchling, for example, then max out your pokemon spaces and i get rid of the lowest level, i know it sounds kinda cruel and nobody else does it, from experience it'll be fletchling little level 4 on evolved fletchling but i think i'll changee a little and keep the best guy for the job in the next gym like keep fletchling and train him up for the bug gym, my last space goes to an absalute beast my legendary Yveltal, strong in battle and he'll be my flyer to get around. so that's my team by the end. Chespin's final, Charizard, Pyroar, Amaura evo, gym training spot, Yveltal. ah man 28 days left guys and it'll be a Sunday too so I can go to GAME and get it as long as it don't sell out

FC: 0018-1208-7315

AuthorMessage

MrMario02

2,462. Posted:

firestarter2398 wrote:

does anyone know what the Brai in Braixen is?

anyway meowstik guys. in the rumour it says Espurr evolves into Meowstik. Oh my god the art on serebii makes the pokemon seem so awesome. seriously check out Pyroar. and the female Pyroar is so awesome. C'mon XY 29 days and a little more to go. Hip Hip...

Brai is actually Braise. It is french for coal.

Let's-a-go! Friend Code:4983 - 5372 - 3651

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

2,463. Posted:

well thanks for the help there. there's been so muxh french stuff this generation and it's so flip flap fantastic

AuthorMessage

MrMario02

2,464. Posted:

firestarter2398 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Wow. After seeing Frogadier in game I like it SO much more now. FROAKIE IS STILL MASTER RACE!
I really like Pyroar now with the gender differences too! Definitely going on my team! Amirite, Firestarter? ;)

Damn right, Retro
what's everyone's team looking like so far? for me, after the game is beat but before pokemon bank transfer, Chespin, Quilladin has grown on me quite a bit but Frogadier has got my attention will not be using Braixen unless the final evo is somehow better than the others, Charmander, if we get the kanto starters early then Charmander is in cuz he was my kanto dude and now there's mega Charizard to kick some butt, Litleo, i saw litleo and was epic then people started saying how it's tail looks like a scorpion so it might be a manticore and we'd have to wait longer for a fire lion but no because of Pyroar king of the infernal jungle is here imjust hope litleo evolves into something first before Pyroar I mean the design looks to bulked for litleo to go straight Pyroar but we'll see, Amaura, sure it's got many weaknessess like water and fighting but it's ability is gonna make it's evolution a monster easy to take down yeah but it will be ablle to take out a load of opponents i can see it winning quite a lot of battles for me, Now this a free spot cuz i haven't got anyone in mind to help me here i say this cuz you'll get fletchling, for example, then max out your pokemon spaces and i get rid of the lowest level, i know it sounds kinda cruel and nobody else does it, from experience it'll be fletchling little level 4 on evolved fletchling but i think i'll changee a little and keep the best guy for the job in the next gym like keep fletchling and train him up for the bug gym, my last space goes to an absalute beast my legendary Yveltal, strong in battle and he'll be my flyer to get around. so that's my team by the end. Chespin's final, Charizard, Pyroar, Amaura evo, gym training spot, Yveltal. ah man 28 days left guys and it'll be a Sunday too so I can go to GAME and get it as long as it don't sell out

As for my team, I receently caught a Nincada from Pokemon Dream World. I also have a snivy just sitting around. also I want to pick Quilladin as my starter, Venusaur as the other starter, and catch these pokemon: Vivillion, Tyrunt evo, Pyroar, Yveltal, Noivern, Meowstic (male).

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

2,465. Posted:

BlatantlyHeroic wrote:

Yep, I'm going to name him Mufasa.

I was going to name him Leomon, but someone beat me to it >.>
But I'll name him Scar and kill all the Simba's dads!

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

2,466. Posted:

As for me, not knowing much on Pokemon, I'm going for a well rounded team. What I've got down so far is Froakie, Bulbasaur, Torchic (the special download one with a Mega Stone), catch myself a Tyrunt and a Yveltal (the latter obviously much later on), and the last slot is for whatever I find interesting.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

BlatantlyHeroic

2,467. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

As for me, not knowing much on Pokemon, I'm going for a well rounded team. What I've got down so far is Froakie, Bulbasaur, Torchic (the special download one with a Mega Stone), catch myself a Tyrunt and a Yveltal (the latter obviously much later on), and the last slot is for whatever I find interesting.

Competitively, starters really aren't that good, although Blaziken just happens to be a beast. I usually find using a legendary overrated, and never use them competitively. Actually, most competitive battles won't allow you to use a legendary Pokemon anyway.

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

2,468. Posted:

Don't really care about competitve to be honest, just having my team cover the base types is good enough for me.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Inflame227

2,469. Posted:

I'm gonna have 2 fire types, two water types and 2 dragon types. The fire types and water types will defend the dragon types (because of ice and fairy weaknesses) . The dragon types will defend the water types and fire types. See everybody's got each others back.

#POKEMONXY
Pokemon X is the best!!!

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2141-9392

AuthorMessage

HandheldGuru97

2,470. Posted:

Alright this game just keeps better and better!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chespin's 2nd Evo has grown on me so I'll still be getting him. Hope that his 3rd Evo is amazing. I love all the new featurse especially TRAINER CUSTOMIZATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited on by HandheldGuru97

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handhelds..(Tiger Game.com not included in either category!!!)
The 3DS XL is amazing. Much games... ^_^
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru97

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

AuthorMessage

Sleepingmudkip

2,471. Posted:

Omg this is hard i have to play through SS, pearl and then catch everyone in black and white 2...and then maybe...hopefully i finish before the pokemon box trial done

Deluxe WII U

Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS

I Love Fire Emblem & Kid Icarus

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter: JohnGreenGod

AuthorMessage

Blast

2,472. Posted:

The in-depth trainer customization is freakin' amazing. I'm a very serious compeitive Pokemon trainer so that means I will rely on Smogon and Serebii.net to keep me informed on Pokemon's natures and Abilities and stats. As soon as I figure out which team suits best to my strategic style.... I'm gonna build them. Every EV trainer knows that the Power items are very vital for Ev training. I wonder how we will get Power items this time? In order to get back into the strategy mindset that compeitive Pokemon battling requires... I've been replaying Fire Emblem: Awakening on very tough difficulites and situations. I'm forcing myself to get back in that addicting mindset. Compeitive Pokemon battling FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For those who DON'T battle compeitivly... thats totally fine with me. Enjoy the magical ride of Kalos :D

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

BlatantlyHeroic

2,473. Posted:

Inflame227 wrote:

I'm gonna have 2 fire types, two water types and 2 dragon types. The fire types and water types will defend the dragon types (because of ice and fairy weaknesses) . The dragon types will defend the water types and fire types. See everybody's got each others back.

Wouldn't that mean Amaura would destroy your team?

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

AuthorMessage

MrWalkieTalkie

2,474. Posted:

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!

AuthorMessage

Blast

2,475. Posted:

@MrWalkieTalkie Man, I luv Gamexplain when it comes to uncovering cool stuff in trailers and just discussing stuff. I really like how they are dedicated to show Nintendo stuff and the occasional Sony/Microsoft stuff. ANYWAY... I l watched the video. TRAINER CUSTOMIZATION, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited on by Blast

AuthorMessage

Gioku

2,476. Posted:

Have any of you guys really realized yet what a jaw-dropping experience this game is going to be? Even really since the GBA games, Pokémon has looked largely the same. Gen. V gave us some graphical upgrades (fully 3D environments with dynamic camera angles, animated sprites), but it arguably mostly looked the same as it always had. So much is different this time around, it's mind boggling! Really goes to show how much more powerful the 3DS is than any other Nintendo handheld.

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

2,477. Posted:

I was watching that and had a thought. Team Flare's lead by scientists and we catch grunts collecting fossils so maybe they collect fossils extract the DNA (so then the fossil is useless for restoration), use the DNA to 'clone' the pokemon eg Tyrunt and use them as evil pokemon to create this beautiful world of maybe the past where we'd see ancient pokemon in the wild. but that's not all like I said they extract the DNA rendering the fossil useless then sell the useless fossils to trainers and so they get basically trolled

AuthorMessage

MrMario02

2,478. Posted:

Blastoise-san wrote:

@MrWalkieTalkie Man, I luv Gamexplain when it comes to uncovering cool stuff in trailers and just discussing stuff. I really like how they are dedicated to show Nintendo stuff and the occasional Sony/Microsoft stuff. ANYWAY... I l watched the video. TRAINER CUSTOMIZATION, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNOW! GameXplain analyses Rock! And this video is no exception.

AuthorMessage

Blast

2,479. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

Have any of you guys really realized yet what a jaw-dropping experience this game is going to be? Even really since the GBA games, Pokémon has looked largely the same. Gen. V gave us some graphical upgrades (fully 3D environments with dynamic camera angles, animated sprites), but it arguably mostly looked the same as it always had. So much is different this time around, it's mind boggling! Really goes to show how much more powerful the 3DS is than any other Nintendo handheld.

Oh, I realized it XD Lol Pokemon X/Y WILL be one of the highest selling handheld games of all time. It looks gorgeous, graphically. :D

AuthorMessage

Inflame227

2,480. Posted:

BlatantlyHeroic wrote:

Inflame227 wrote:

Wouldn't that mean Amaura would destroy your team?

Amaura is vulnerable because of its typing.

Edited on by Inflame227

#POKEMONXY
Pokemon X is the best!!!

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2141-9392