3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 2,441 to 2,460 of 17,721

AuthorMessage

DawnOverALilly

2,441. Posted:

I had been reading the real pokemon manga with red, green, blue, and yellow in it. You will never be the same when you see a Arbok getting chopped in half, Blane created mewtwo, Sabrina, Lt. Serge, and Koga are with team rocket, and the elite for are actually a group trying to create mass genoside for all humans.

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of that.
Marisa- That's a definite no.

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

2,442. Posted:

The anime, games and every single comic series are actually set in different continuities... So don't worry... Characters based on the same characters are not necessarily the same character (Red!=Ash!=Player, Manga Sabrina!=Game Sabrina etc) and things and the events that happen in one don't affect the other.

That certain manga's universe is the favorite of the creator of the games though. But the main continuity and the one the others use as a base is the one from the games. Where gym leaders and the elite four are hopelessly useless and pokemon only faint.

Edited on by Morphbug

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Gioku

2,443. Posted:

I'm even more psyched about Amaura, that ability is going to kick some major butt... It even powers up normal type moves that it transforms to ice-type! Dragons cower in fear at the super-powered ice-type hyperbeam!!! :D

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

2,444. Posted:

I think that by "power up" they actually mean that they will gain STAB(same type attack bonus), with the pokemon being ice type and stuff.

When a pokemon uses an attack of it's type, it does 1.5 times more damage than if it wasn't the same type.

Edited on by Morphbug

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

AuthorMessage

Gioku

2,445. Posted:

Morphtorok wrote:

I think that by "poweup" they actually mean that they will gain STAB, with the pokemon being ice type and stuff.

Either way is fine by me. This Pokémon is definitely my favorite new one announced so far! Even with so many weaknesses, that's one awesome ability!

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Inflame227

2,446. Posted:

DawnOverALilly wrote:

I had been reading the real pokemon manga with red, green, blue, and yellow in it. You will never be the same when you see a Arbok getting chopped in half, Blane created mewtwo, Sabrina, Lt. Serge, and Koga are with team rocket, and the elite for are actually a group trying to create mass genoside for all humans.

I'm always amazed by the stories in the manga. The authors of pokemon adventures are storytelling geniuses.

#POKEMONXY
Pokemon X is the best!!!

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2141-9392

AuthorMessage

Gioku

2,447. Posted:

Inflame227 wrote:

DawnOverALilly wrote:

I'm always amazed by the stories in the manga. The authors of pokemon adventures are storytelling geniuses.

This must be the same manga I read in 5th grade, because I remember the gym leaders being part of Team Rocket, but I guess the darker parts didn't really stick with me, lol!

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Inflame227

2,448. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

Inflame227 wrote:

DawnOverALilly wrote:

This must be the same manga I read in 5th grade, because I remember the gym leaders being part of Team Rocket, but I guess the darker parts didn't really stick with me, lol!

Yep that's the one.

#POKEMONXY
Pokemon X is the best!!!

AuthorMessage

Gioku

2,449. Posted:

Yeah, the thing is though, that I know I read it, and only about five, six years ago, but I only have vague memories of it!

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

2,450. Posted:

Wow. After seeing Frogadier in game I like it SO much more now. FROAKIE IS STILL MASTER RACE!
I really like Pyroar now with the gender differences too! Definitely going on my team! Amirite, Firestarter? ;)

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Gioku

2,451. Posted:

I made a new little addition to my avatar! It's one of my new favorite Pokémon! :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Inflame227

2,452. Posted:

I spy an Amaura. :D

#POKEMONXY
Pokemon X is the best!!!

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

2,453. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

I made a new little addition to my avatar! It's one of my new favorite Pokémon! :3

Wow it really fits in the mlp style.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Gioku

2,454. Posted:

Haha, thanks guys! I'm going to slowly pile in the Pokémon as the release gets closer! :D

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

2,455. Posted:

I just realised that a lot of Fairy types specialize in Special attack and only a few won't get any beneficial moves, unless Gamefreak decides to make some physical Fairy type attacks.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

Justin83593

2,456. Posted:

Hey guys. I'm just here because I am a HUGE pokemon fan! I hope to exchange thoughts on these game with others :)

ACNL Name: Justin
Town: Yeezus
Fruit: Peach (but I have all fruit)

3DS Friend Code: 0817-5038-3581 | Twitter: jgoldfishh

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

2,457. Posted:

Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Sleepingmudkip

2,458. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

Untitled

ohh no your making me cry i loved lion king

Deluxe WII U

Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS

I Love Fire Emblem & Kid Icarus

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter: JohnGreenGod

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

2,459. Posted:

Oh lol that's awesome.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

AuthorMessage

BlatantlyHeroic

2,460. Posted:

Yep, I'm going to name him Mufasa.

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016