3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 2,421 to 2,440 of 18,335

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

2,421. Posted:

Ah other thread that becomes about exchanging 3ds friend codes. (︺︹︺)
Untitled

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter: Emeralds110

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

2,422. Posted:

Untitled

Yes i'm salty.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Gioku

2,423. Posted:

@Sony_70: lol, nice! It seems that Pokémon with two types already are stuck with 'em when they mega evolve...

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

BlatantlyHeroic

2,424. Posted:

@Sony_70 That's grand. XD I can't stop laughing!

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

2,425. Posted:

if we're talking about stuff to be brought back, then i want sinnoh battle frontier, PWT from Unova, and from Johto i want the pokethlon. Also contests making a comeback wouldn't hurt they're better than the musicals anyway. that's the only reason i sometimes play my brothers pearl

FC: 0018-1208-7315

AuthorMessage

Gioku

2,426. Posted:

Daily countdown: 30 days to go! :D

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

DawnOverALilly

2,427. Posted:

@Sony_70 That was to perfect XD

Anyone else Loved Mawile before her upgrades?

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of that.
Marisa- That's a definite no.

AuthorMessage

Gioku

2,428. Posted:

DawnOverALilly wrote:

I liked the design, but it was kind of pointless in battles... Mega Mawile looks a lot better, IMO.

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

DawnOverALilly

2,429. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

DawnOverALilly wrote:

I liked the design, but it was kind of pointless in battles... Mega Mawile looks a lot better, IMO.

Hay Mawile is underused in her tier (lol). Same goes with spinda, it's a evil little thing that can actually sweep well if used right.

Edited on by DawnOverALilly

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of that.
Marisa- That's a definite no.

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

2,430. Posted:

Braixen knows some psychic after all, so no surprise there.
Who else thinks Tyrunt looks adorable?
Untitled

Edited on by NintyMan

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan
Donkey Kong- King of the Jungle

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

2,431. Posted:

I love both of the fossil Pokemon. They are both adorable and will definitely be on my team.

looking forward to Yoshi's Woolly World, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, Fossil Fighters Frontier, Story of Seasons and Kirby & the Rainbow Curse.
Now Playing: Pokemon AS and The Lost Valley
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

2,432. Posted:

it hasn't been said that they're exclusive so i guess we get to choose the sail fossil or jaw fossil. can't they're both so awesome

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

2,433. Posted:

I kind of dislike the ice fossil pokemon's "look at me I'm so overly cute and feminine that I don't look cute at all" looks, but the t-rex is adorable! Like a pitbull!

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

MrMario02

2,434. Posted:

Quilladin could be a paladin and Frogadier could be a Brigader.

Let's-a-go! Friend Code:4983 - 5372 - 3651

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

2,435. Posted:

So much new hype material. It's that type chart I'm trying to wrap my head around.
The fossil Pokémon are cool but Amaura's Rock/Ice typing sounds like it'll have a lot of weaknesses.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Don't mind Dark Pit, he's just here to annoy the haters...
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

2,436. Posted:

does anyone know what the Brai in Braixen is?

anyway meowstik guys. in the rumour it says Espurr evolves into Meowstik. Oh my god the art on serebii makes the pokemon seem so awesome. seriously check out Pyroar. and the female Pyroar is so awesome. C'mon XY 29 days and a little more to go. Hip Hip...

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

2,437. Posted:

If I had t choose a Fossil in my party it would be the T-rex looking dude. Hope I can get a ghost type pokemon early on.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

2,438. Posted:

This is a continuation storyline event I thought about that I would share with you guys and wrote about it. It's something that will not happen in this game but has happened in a lot of RPGs before with antagonist NPCs.

I've been thinking about this for a while and imagine if this were to happen:

It takes place after you newly become champion when you receive a notification from Tierno on the Holo-Caster. He tells you that it is urgent and that you need to come see something that is unbelievable (a few trainers also talking in the background that have been beaten and now the next battle between Oliver and a mysterious character happens where Oliver loses). They introduce a character after you complete the main story and become champion that appears to be two sided in his/her personality. Firstly, the calm and seemingly gentle and very kind side and then the psychotic and aggressive side when you beat them in a battle (They also show that they're arrogant when they battle you in the first and second battle, but in second more if your Pokemon have half HP). However, this person has NEVER lost a battle in their entire life and bothered to train Pokemon because they're naturally too good to battle.

Like how the disguised Gastly and Haunter ghost work in Pokemon R/B/Y/G/FR/LG, you battle her/his Pokemon and they manage to anticipate your move and strike afterwards resulting in your Pokemon fainting but they only use one Pokemon (can be a pseudo-legendary or even Mewtwo, I don't know) and if your Pokemon are faster, the one they're using can anticipate your every move and counter it so easily. The battle is just like child's play to your mysterious opponent and the last thing you see is him/her smiling and then it goes back to the overworld where they just walk off to another destination. Afterwards, you start to learn a little more about this character's past about their talent of being so highly skilled without doing nothing but just being there in the battle to watch their Pokemon frustratingly take down their opponent with ease.

The next time you battle them, it would be just like a normal battle and he/she uses 3 Pokemon this time while having the animation of special trainers cutting into battles to say their dialogue like "Cmon, we can do this!" or "Hmmm... what an interesting move" and fading back into the background whilst the opponent is saying their dialogue in a shocked tone; once you they're down to their last Pokemon and you beat them, they just remain silent like Red does and just remain in the same spot after the battle without saying anything. Then you continue through your adventure and at a certain point, get another notification from Tierno on your Holo-caster, but you shortly break up and you then have to go to one of those islands seen on the map and it has high level Pokemon that range from level 50 - 65. Once you get to a small cavern, you find Tierno and Oliver with the mysterious trainer you battled earlier (still don't have a name for him/her lol) in a corner of the cavern covering theirself acting very childish because of the lose.

They soon get up and notice you behind them and suddenly goes berserk and instantly challenges you to the battle with a full on 6 on 6 Pokemon team and this time, he/she has prepared and actually trained their Pokemon for once in their life with you winning in the end, Tierno and Oliver talks sense to this trainer and how as a Pokemon trainer, your sheer determination and bond will make your Pokemon become one of the best (insert Pokemon intro here but said in shorter context) and now the trainer has gone back to being calm and collected. He/She then happily warms up to you and says a big thank you for changing their ways and waking up and realising what a trainer must do. He/She then leaves and you can contact them on the Holo-caster to see what they're up to and you can optionally battle them as a daily/weekly event to train whilst they also reveal their past and why people disliked battling him/her because of what you experienced.

Tl;dr version:

• An OP trainer at first who is introduced after you become champion that has never trained their Pokemon and battles you and you have to lose the first battle
  • They have a different personality compared to other trainers.

Edited on by Marakuto

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

2,439. Posted:

a second story after the elite 4 sounds cool i like it. has any one else ever thought there should be a pokemon league as seen on the anime. i mean have the elite 4 and the champion but i think we should also have the anime pokemon league. it'll be fun like a massive PWT

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

2,440. Posted:

As long as they can give me a bada$$ rival and champion like Blue. I will buy it day 1.

Edited on by ShadowFox254

SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865

Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.

You can become anything and go anywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763