3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 2,381 to 2,400 of 17,792

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

2,381. Posted:

Something really odd happened today when I pre-ordered Pokemon X. They gave me the pokeball pre-order gift and two Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 comic book pre-orders from last year! I'm going to sell 1 on Amazon as I already received one last year.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

Blast

2,382. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

UntitledUntitled

I bet this new guy, Pyroar, is Fire Dark OR Normal Fire.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

2,383. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

UntitledUntitled

Exactly what I was thinking when I first saw him. Inspired by the Fire Lion from Kirby's Adventure and Kirby Super Star Ultra for sure. I'm definitely going to catch him for my fire team.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

2,384. Posted:

pyroar is a fire/normalmpokemon it doesn't say about the evolution line like if it goes litleo - pyroar or litleo - another guy - pyroar. i want it badly but i would've liked it better if its mane was firey

FC: 0018-1208-7315

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

2,385. Posted:

Marakuto wrote:

Something really odd happened today when I pre-ordered Pokemon X. They gave me the pokeball pre-order gift and two Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 comic book pre-orders from last year! I'm going to sell 1 on Amazon as I already received one last year.

Where did you go to pre-order the game? This doesn't sound like something GameStop would do.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

MrMario02

2,386. Posted:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/12/pyroar-revealed-for-po... A new trailer!

Let's-a-go! Friend Code:4983 - 5372 - 3651

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

2,387. Posted:

Pyroar? xD
More like a Leomon copycat and failing.
Untitled
Leomon sexier~

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter: Emeralds110

AuthorMessage

Blast

2,388. Posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TgnBG4-O6Q&feature=c4-ov... That's the Youtube version, just in case somebody prefers that....

Lol, that trailer was hecka short. Still a great trailer. Just one more month until the world shakes....

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

2,389. Posted:

@LordJumpMad I went to GAME to pre-order it (UK video game retailer) and I think Gamestop give posters or pins when you pre-order...

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

2,390. Posted:

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Pac-Man World, Golden Sun, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure and Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

2,391. Posted:

Please for all that is holy make Arcanine OU or Uber.

SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865

Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.

You can become anything and go anywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

2,392. Posted:

I hope this game keeps the Pokemon World Tournament...
Old generation battle themes remixed again in 3DS quality...it would be epic.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

2,393. Posted:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

I would rather not have more of Smogon whining and crying on how over powered a pokemon is, just to bump it down to NU "never use" in a few weeks.
I remember how everyone was crying about how Ditto's new ability "imposter" was game breaking, until they learn that Ditto still has a low HP stat.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Gioku

2,394. Posted:

Speaking of which, I really want an impostor Ditto so I can see what I can do with it! :)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

MrMario02

2,395. Posted:

43,200 Minutes remain.

Let's-a-go! Friend Code:4983 - 5372 - 3651

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

2,396. Posted:

firestarter2398 wrote:

pyroar is a fire/normalmpokemon it doesn't say about the evolution line like if it goes litleo - pyroar or litleo - another guy - pyroar. i want it badly but i would've liked it better if its mane was firey

I know. Massive disappointment. I really wish it's mane was fire. I still like it.. But yeah...

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Blast

2,397. Posted:

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

OMG!!! Pokemon World Tournament for Kalos would be amazing... But... Is it exclusive to Unova just like Battle Frontier (prolly one of the biggest reasons I loved Pokemon Platinum) is exclusive to Sinnoh??? Unova also had the terrible and pathetic Battle Subway D: I hated Battle Subway. Its a good concept but it was executed very poorly. I hope X/Y gets Pokemon World Tournament AND Battle Frontier!!!

AuthorMessage

Blast

2,398. Posted:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

You're definetly one of the coolest guys I met on this site. I just found out you liked Pokemon, too... Yeah, its time to exchange friend codes! PLEASE add me! My real name is Morris and my age is 19!

AuthorMessage

Gioku

2,399. Posted:

Blastoise-san wrote:

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

OMG!!! Pokemon World Tournament for Kalos would be amazing... But... Is it exclusive to Unova just like Battle Frontier (prolly one of the biggest reasons I loved Pokemon Platinum) is exclusive to Sinnoh??? Unova also had the terrible and pathetic Battle Subway D: I hated Battle Subway. Its a good concept but it was executed very poorly. I hope X/Y gets Pokemon World Tournament AND Battle Frontier!!!

What's wrong with the battle subway? I had a lot of fun with the Super Double Train. Nothing beats an endless string of increasingly difficult battles!

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Sleepingmudkip

2,400. Posted:

I hope they add dlc so you can go to each region...i want to go to hoenn.

Deluxe WII U

Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS

I Love Fire Emblem & Kid Icarus

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter: JohnGreenGod