3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 1,961 to 1,980 of 15,731

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Pokefanmum82

1,961. Posted:

I just hope they announce a bundle. Everything else will just be icing on the cake. Don't want to know the whole Pokedex either. Don't really care what the starters' final evolution will be either. I want to be surprised by that.

looking forward to Bravely Default, P L & the Azran Legacy, Yoshi's Island, Smash Bros, DKC Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, X and Kirby Triple Deluxe.
Playing right now: Pokemon X & Y, ACNL, LOZ: ALBW, and LM: DM
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DreamyViridi

1,962. Posted:

Yeah, where's the fun in knowing every single Pokémon in a new Generation game?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gioku

1,963. Posted:

DreamyViridi wrote:

Yeah, where's the fun in knowing every single Pokémon in a new Generation game?

Exactly. That's why I enjoyed Black version so much, because it emulated my experience with my first Pokémon game so well. I didn't know most of the Pokémon, and even far into the game I was still discovering new ones. That's my favorite part of Pokémon games, discovering new Pokémon. :)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends
Yes, I am a brony. And proud of it. Get over it. :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Kirby: Triple Deluxe, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage
Avatar

firestarter2398

1,964. Posted:

well i know you're saying stuff like you don't want to know the starters evelutions but what if you pick chespin then you find it's evolution half way into the game and it's not the one you like the most what do you then?

FC: 0018-1208-7315

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DreamyViridi

1,965. Posted:

@Gioku - Heh, that's why I liked Pokémon Black as well. It also emulated my amateur playing with Gen 1 & 2. Gen 5 was my re-introduction into the franchise and I had a blast. So I'm going into Gen 6 as a veteran of sorts, can't wait for the inevitable reaction of "The heck is that?!" :)

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gioku

1,966. Posted:

DreamyViridi wrote:

@Gioku - Heh, that's why I liked Pokémon Black as well. It also emulated my amateur playing with Gen 1 & 2. Gen 5 was my re-introduction into the franchise and I had a blast. So I'm going into Gen 6 as a veteran of sorts, can't wait for the inevitable reaction of "The heck is that?!" :)

Oh yes, there'll be plenty of that. ;)
And I guess you could call me a "collectaholic", because I have the same amount of fun that I do discovering new Pokémon as I do discovering new copy abilities in Kirby or when I would discover new weapons in KI:U. :)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends
Yes, I am a brony. And proud of it. Get over it. :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Kirby: Triple Deluxe, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DreamyViridi

1,967. Posted:

@firestarter2398 - Then you go with it, like I did with Black version.
I don't mind seeing the starters' first evolutions or even their final evolutions, though I'd like to find them out myself. At the very least, keep the remaining unseen Pokémon a secret. I remember seeing Lilligant in-game for the first time and I fell in love with it for the rest of the game. ^^

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Maskeraid

1,968. Posted:

firestarter2398 wrote:

well i know you're saying stuff like you don't want to know the starters evelutions but what if you pick chespin then you find it's evolution half way into the game and it's not the one you like the most what do you then?

Uh, deal with it? You knew from the start that you'd be stuck with 'em, but there's no need to overthink the choice. Plus, if ya wanna catch 'em all, you'll need that "lame evolution". :3

My Maskloggery
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

"He say oogly? What means that, oogly?"
"Grr... He means your face would frighten small children! Now be quiet!"

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9222-4787 | Nintendo Network ID: Happy_Masked_Man

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Moorpheel

1,969. Posted:

DreamyViridi wrote:

@firestarter2398 - Then you go with it, like I did with Black version.
I don't mind seeing the starters' first evolutions or even their final evolutions, though I'd like to find them out myself. At the very least, keep the remaining unseen Pokémon a secret. I remember seeing Lilligant in-game for the first time and I fell in love with it for the rest of the game. ^^

Lilligant is quite something, it's like, every other plant pokemon is ugly and unworthy after using a Lilligant.

Moo

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gioku

1,970. Posted:

To me it seems remarkably similar to Bellossom...
Untitled

Edited on by Gioku

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends
Yes, I am a brony. And proud of it. Get over it. :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Kirby: Triple Deluxe, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Moorpheel

1,971. Posted:

Lilligant is a little more... Elegant and less hula dancer-like.

If you ask me, it's what Bellossom should've been in the first place.

Moo

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Inflame227

1,972. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

firestarter2398 wrote:

well i know you're saying stuff like you don't want to know the starters evelutions but what if you pick chespin then you find it's evolution half way into the game and it's not the one you like the most what do you then?

Uh, deal with it? You knew from the start that you'd be stuck with 'em, but there's no need to overthink the choice. Plus, if ya wanna catch 'em all, you'll need that "lame evolution". :3

You could just trade someone for their starter or you could keep your starter and make it hatch an egg with ditto and trade the child pokemon.

#POKEMONXY
Pokemon X is the best!!!
.

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2141-9392

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

1,973. Posted:

Yay, Lilligant fans! I loved the Pokemon the second I saw it! It's just so well designed. Petilil is very cute too, not a shabby prevolution at all! I really hope she gets a Mega Evolution. I honestly don't want a permanent evolution for Lilligant. I don't see how they could change the design without me preferring Lilligant.

Anywho. Super pumped for the Direct today! I hope we get starter evolutions. I want to see them. I don't want to see all the Pokemon though. I spoiled B/W for myself. I don't want that to happen again. I wanna be surprised this generation when I encounter Pokemon in the while.
Anyone waking up early for this tomorrow? I sure I am! 6am. Bleh. (Anyone mind confirming it is 6am central? I'm pretty sure..)

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Pokefanmum82

1,974. Posted:

firestarter2398 wrote:

well i know you're saying stuff like you don't want to know the starters evelutions but what if you pick chespin then you find it's evolution half way into the game and it's not the one you like the most what do you then?

I plan on getting all of the starters so it doesn't really matter to me. I have both copies of the game pre-ordered and will have three 3DSes in the house by then. Have three kids.

looking forward to Bravely Default, P L & the Azran Legacy, Yoshi's Island, Smash Bros, DKC Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, X and Kirby Triple Deluxe.
Playing right now: Pokemon X & Y, ACNL, LOZ: ALBW, and LM: DM
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gioku

1,975. Posted:

The funny thing is, I went with Snivy in both Black version and Black version 2... I really didn't like any of the Generation V starters, but I disliked Snivy the least so I went with it (Generation V is redeemed for me by the introduction of Eelektross, though. He's one of my new favorites, because it looks cool and gave me a fighting chance in competitive gameplay :) ). This time around, I actually like Froakie quite a bit, and I am not extremely opposed to the fire starter (I absolutely could not stand Tepig or Chimcar). I (usually) tend to choose the most reptilian/amphibian of the starters, anyway.

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends
Yes, I am a brony. And proud of it. Get over it. :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Kirby: Triple Deluxe, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

1,976. Posted:

Good night everyone. I expect you all here first thing in the morning freaking out over the news tomorrow! ;)

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

firestarter2398

1,977. Posted:

why do so many people dis chimchar poor chimchar i loved the little dude, is it because he was fire/fighting? maybe because i chose treecko the impact of fire/fighting was weakend on me. but though i picked tepig i'm sure as hell done with fire/fighting starters for a long time. bring it back as a one time thing in gen 10 or 11 by then people should be over it slighty. and how about fire/ghost animal for a starter

FC: 0018-1208-7315

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MrMario02

1,978. Posted:

firestarter2398 wrote:

why do so many people dis chimchar poor chimchar i loved the little dude, is it because he was fire/fighting? maybe because i chose treecko the impact of fire/fighting was weakend on me. but though i picked tepig i'm sure as hell done with fire/fighting starters for a long time. bring it back as a one time thing in gen 10 or 11 by then people should be over it slighty. and how about fire/ghost animal for a starter

Chimchar is a really cool starter. I don't know why people dis him. I think Fennekin is gonna become a Fire/Psychic type though.

Let's-a-go! Friend Code:4983 - 5372 - 3651

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MrMario02

1,979. Posted:

GOOD MORNING!

Let's-a-go! Friend Code:4983 - 5372 - 3651

AuthorMessage
Avatar

firestarter2398

1,980. Posted:

So charizard, blastoise and venusaur have mega evolutions. From what it sounded like you get a kalos starter and a kanto starter at the beginning of the game, correct me if I'm wong. And now an easier tranfer tool pokemon bank and poke transporter all of my pokemon are going to x and y as soon as they can

FC: 0018-1208-7315