3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 1,941 to 1,960 of 17,709

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

1,941. Posted:

Inb4 Gioku does the bellgoriiiing and changes his name to Human_Fluttershy.

Edited on by Morphbug

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,942. Posted:

Morphtorok wrote:

Inb4 Gioku does the bellgoriiiing and changes his name to Human_Fluttershy.

No, no, I will always be Gioku! ;)

And @Erica_Hartmann: You're certainly one to talk, then, lol! :P

Edited on by Gioku

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,943. Posted:

you're not the only ones who likes their avatar. but once the new games come out, probably after 2 months after they come out, i'll get a new avatar with all fire starters, hence my name, with inclusion of fennekin's evolution but i'll try not to get mega blaziken in there

FC: 0018-1208-7315

AuthorMessage

Romeo

1,944. Posted:

i am so excited for this game... this will be my first pokemon game since red+silver, i really can't wait
gotta catch 'em all! = )

Romeo

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,945. Posted:

how come everyone seems to have not had a game since ages ago. i've had all the ds games, my first game was red this is when i was, uh 6? i was born in 1998 when europe got pokemon and i've loved watching the show but i didn't get any games until i was 6 or 7, i had emerald but it never worked properly. but i have every pokemon ds game and i can add Y to my collection

AuthorMessage

Megapokepaul

1,946. Posted:

Pokemon direct tomorrow !!!!!! Yaaaaaaay be sure well get some good news!!!!!!!

I HAVE A LOT OF SHINY ( KALOS BORN ( some of them ~65 are 5/6 ivs )AND NOT KALOS BORN) I'L TRADE THEM ONLY FOR SHINY KALOS BORN 5/6 ivs POKES I DON'T HAVE. Will be buying pokemon Omega Ruby.BTW it s INFERCLAW .

3DS Friend Code: 4871-4094-0555 | Nintendo Network ID: polpolch

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,947. Posted:

polpolch wrote:

Pokemon direct tomorrow !!!!!! Yaaaaaaay be sure well get some good news!!!!!!!

Wait, what? Where did you get this information? If there is, that's AWESOME! :D

EDIT: Yep, here's conirmation! I'm excited! Seems like it might be news about the supposed "WiiU" game...
Of course, school starts tomorrow, so I can't watch it live...

Edited on by Gioku

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

BlackOshawott1

1,948. Posted:

Hopefully all of the Pokemon will be revealed in the Pokemon Direct.

Pokemon X Fire Friend Safari:Growlithe, Larvesta and Fletchinder

3DS Friend Code: 1478-3122-5831 | Nintendo Network ID: BlackOshawott1

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,949. Posted:

BlackOshawott1 wrote:

Hopefully all of the Pokemon will be revealed in the Pokemon Direct.

I highly doubt that. Maybe a few new Pokémon, but certianly not all of them. I don't even want to see all of them before the games come out, I want to be surprised! As far as I'm concerned, I've already seen too much! lol

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

1,950. Posted:

I think they'll mention the upcoming test competition because it was also announced on this same day. I'm going to start practising online again so that I can hopefully go to the Birmingham 2014 VGC and get to a good position in the tournament that I'll be proud of.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

Dreamsleep

1,951. Posted:

I am thinking of finally trying a Pokemon game. Am I in trouble? :D

Atari 2600, Commodore 64/128, Sega Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, PC, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Wii, PSP, DSi, PS3, 3DS

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,952. Posted:

Why do I get the feeling that another Pokemon will be announced for Smash Bros. during the Direct? Hoping it's Mewtwo at least...

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Interneto

1,953. Posted:

Dreamsleep wrote:

Yap, you will get the pokefever. But it won't hurt at all... only your wallet will feel it.

Dream Address Code (AC:NL): 7300-2405-6392

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8066-8615 | Nintendo Network ID: sousapedro

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,954. Posted:

Dreamsleep wrote:

If you're just starting out, I'd suggest looking at Bulbapedia. Just read all of it. ...or just read some of it... ;) But it has LOTS of good information on everything Pokémon. And once you have a game (or games), Bulbapedia and the likes will be your best friend. :)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

1,955. Posted:

Is anyone curious about what will happen to their Pokemon, or rather, game if they download it? I wouldn't want to risk losing my Pokemon that I've had for years so I'm on the fence about downloading and leaning more towards buying physical to be safe.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,956. Posted:

Marakuto wrote:

Is anyone curious about what will happen to their Pokemon, or rather, game if they download it? I wouldn't want to risk losing my Pokemon that I've had for years so I'm on the fence about downloading and leaning more towards buying physical to be safe.

I'm going physical just 'cause I want the box. I wasn't ever considering downloading this one. And I'm not exactly sure what you're worried about...?

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

1,957. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Why do I get the feeling that another Pokemon will be announced for Smash Bros. during the Direct? Hoping it's Mewtwo at least...

Well, it is about that time of the month (Luigi got revealed just about a month ago, assuming that the character reveals are once every month).
@Gioku I believe he's worried about losing his all of his 3DS's digital data and not being able to recover it, whereas with the physical, as long as you dont lose the game, you are fine.

Edited on by KingDunsparce

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,958. Posted:

Obviously the whole pokedex won't be revealed but hopefully new ones will be, and maybe Oorotto, I want to have some surprises but I at least want to know what I starter I want so I need to know the evolutions of the starters

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,959. Posted:

CaptainCharlie wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Well, it is about that time of the month (Luigi got revealed just about a month ago, assuming that the character reveals are once every month).

Exactly why I suspect as much.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

1,960. Posted:

I just hope they announce a bundle. Everything else will just be icing on the cake. Don't want to know the whole Pokedex either. Don't really care what the starters' final evolution will be either. I want to be surprised by that.

looking forward to Super Smash Bros, Yoshi's Woolly World, OR/AS, Hyrule Warriors, Theatrhythm Curtain Call, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Pokémon Art Academy, Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life, PL vs AA, Persona Q, and Story of Seasons.
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids