3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 1,881 to 1,900 of 18,155

AuthorMessage

MrMario02

1,881. Posted:

firestarter2398 wrote:

yeah it's been said twice already gah. yeah but moving on now. what type of object, animal etc do people want to see as a pokemon? like i want to see a ground/steel armordillo pokemon

I wanna see a Ghost type Mural pokemon. P.S. I know what you're thinking: ooh! a mural! I'm so scared(mocking)! But my idea is a man (or woman) who died in a temple and was sealed in the wall as a mural. But it escaped as a ghost with a wall-like texture.

Let's-a-go! Friend Code:4983 - 5372 - 3651

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,882. Posted:

MrMario02 wrote:

firestarter2398 wrote:

yeah it's been said twice already gah. yeah but moving on now. what type of object, animal etc do people want to see as a pokemon? like i want to see a ground/steel armordillo pokemon

I wanna see a Ghost type Mural pokemon. P.S. I know what you're thinking: ooh! a mural! I'm so scared(mocking)! But my idea is a man (or woman) who died in a temple and was sealed in the wall as a mural. But it escaped as a ghost with a wall-like texture.

Maybe look something like this?
Untitled
Or this?
Untitled
Could be interesting...

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

1,883. Posted:

I want a Cyborg Caribou (Steel/Ground), Pig Flower (Grass), Hippo Cannon (Dark/Water), Snake Cow (Grass/Normal), Bat Orangutang (Dark/Flying), Ostrich Elephant (Flying/Ground), Haunted Men's Room Sign (Ghost/Fairy), or Rocket Rhino (Steel/Rock).

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,884. Posted:

those are some very creative ideas but also really weird but o.k can't beat the imagination

FC: 0018-1208-7315

AuthorMessage

Romeo

1,885. Posted:

does the english (UK) pokemon version only have english as language or also german?

i prefer to play all my games in english, but i played pokemon red, etc. back when i was a kid.... so i only know all the german pokemon names, would be nice to have english+german as language options : )

Romeo

AuthorMessage

gamingwithleafy

1,886. Posted:

ummm... does anyone know if pixelmon can be given to you by customnpcs? thanks.

MAIN TOPIC: pokémon i would like to see:

a fairy grass type kimono girl thing.

a fairy rock type samurai thing

a fairy poison type witch thing (maybe?)

gamingwithleafy

AuthorMessage

BlatantlyHeroic

1,887. Posted:

gamingwithleafy wrote:

ummm... does anyone know if pixelmon can be given to you by customnpcs? thanks.

MAIN TOPIC: pokémon i would like to see:

a fairy grass type kimono girl thing.

a fairy rock type samurai thing

a fairy poison type witch thing (maybe?)

The game takes place in a region based off of France, not Japan.

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

1,888. Posted:

I want a pointillism pokemon.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,889. Posted:

Why hasn't a Chicken Pokemon been created yet?

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

icerazor

1,890. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Combusken? The pre-evolution of blaziken? Sorry, don't know how to spell their names :P

Do surverys for gift cards such as Gamestop,Amazon,Nintendo eShop and much more.

http://www.prizerebel.com/d.php?r=johnnybell&l=153

AuthorMessage

Inflame227

1,891. Posted:

I think torchic and its evolutions are the only chicken pokemon .... for now.

#POKEMONXY
Pokemon X is the best!!!

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2141-9392

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,892. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Someone didn't play R!S

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

1,893. Posted:

We need a chicken pokemon with an ability that makes eggs hatch faster, like magmar, but less firey.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,894. Posted:

Morphtorok wrote:

We need a chicken pokemon with an ability that makes eggs hatch faster, like magmar, but less firey.

You mean like an egg-specific ability, rather than an overworld side effect? I would assume that it would be more effective at hatching eggs than flame body, but at the cost of having no effect during battle... that's also an interesting idea!

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

1,895. Posted:

Yeah that would be very nice, making eggs hatch four times faster.

Or it could be like flame body. But with a different in-battle effect, like... Making water/ice attacks less effective. Like with real hens I guess.

Edited on by Morphbug

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,896. Posted:

Morphtorok wrote:

Yeah that would be very nice, making eggs hatch four times faster.

Or it could be like flame body. But with a different in-battle effect, like... Making water/ice attacks less effective. Like with real hens I guess.

Hmm, maybe it could be called something like "Nest". I like that name. It's nice and simple. Or maybe "Brooding".

Edited on by Gioku

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

1,897. Posted:

NOT_Shadowing wrote:

I want a Cyborg Caribou (Steel/Ground), Pig Flower (Grass), Hippo Cannon (Dark/Water), Snake Cow (Grass/Normal), Bat Orangutang (Dark/Flying), Ostrich Elephant (Flying/Ground), Haunted Men's Room Sign (Ghost/Fairy), or Rocket Rhino (Steel/Rock).

firestarter2398 wrote:

those are some very creative ideas but also really weird but o.k can't beat the imagination

http://wikibound.info/wiki/List_of_Mother_3_enemies_by_battle...

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,898. Posted:

Christopher Columbus hit discovered land October 12th.
Pokemon X and Y comes out October 12th.
Coincidence? I THINK NOT!!
Discover a new world October 12th!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,899. Posted:

I just came up with names for the proposed Poultry Pokemon. Cheepick, the Chick Pokemon, and Clucken, the Chicken Pokemon; both Ground/Flying type (there is a male variation as well). And the fact that they make eggs hatch faster is actually a pretty neat idea.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,900. Posted:

....I had a dream that they were selling these games early, for $6. Like, WTF? Why can't all of these games be $6? xD
(they also had the two games bundled together for $18, which made absolutely no sense, lol)

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.