Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Posts 1,881 to 1,900 of 18,323

firestarter2398

those are some very creative ideas but also really weird but o.k can't beat the imagination

FC: 0018-1208-7315

Romeo

does the english (UK) pokemon version only have english as language or also german?

i prefer to play all my games in english, but i played pokemon red, etc. back when i was a kid.... so i only know all the german pokemon names, would be nice to have english+german as language options : )

Romeo

gamingwithleafy

ummm... does anyone know if pixelmon can be given to you by customnpcs? thanks.

MAIN TOPIC: pokémon i would like to see:

a fairy grass type kimono girl thing.

a fairy rock type samurai thing

a fairy poison type witch thing (maybe?)

gamingwithleafy

-Juice-

gamingwithleafy wrote:

ummm... does anyone know if pixelmon can be given to you by customnpcs? thanks.

MAIN TOPIC: pokémon i would like to see:

a fairy grass type kimono girl thing.

a fairy rock type samurai thing

a fairy poison type witch thing (maybe?)

The game takes place in a region based off of France, not Japan.

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

Snagrio

Why hasn't a Chicken Pokemon been created yet?

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

icerazor

WingedFish wrote:

Why hasn't a Chicken Pokemon been created yet?

Combusken? The pre-evolution of blaziken? Sorry, don't know how to spell their names

Do surverys for gift cards such as Gamestop,Amazon,Nintendo eShop and much more.

http://www.prizerebel.com/d.php?r=johnnybell&l=153

Inflame227

I think torchic and its evolutions are the only chicken pokemon .... for now.

Inflame227

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2141-9392

Meowpheel

We need a chicken pokemon with an ability that makes eggs hatch faster, like magmar, but less firey.

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

sugarpixel

Morphtorok wrote:

We need a chicken pokemon with an ability that makes eggs hatch faster, like magmar, but less firey.

You mean like an egg-specific ability, rather than an overworld side effect? I would assume that it would be more effective at hatching eggs than flame body, but at the cost of having no effect during battle... that's also an interesting idea!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Meowpheel

Yeah that would be very nice, making eggs hatch four times faster.

Or it could be like flame body. But with a different in-battle effect, like... Making water/ice attacks less effective. Like with real hens I guess.

Edited on by Meowpheel

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

sugarpixel

Morphtorok wrote:

Yeah that would be very nice, making eggs hatch four times faster.

Or it could be like flame body. But with a different in-battle effect, like... Making water/ice attacks less effective. Like with real hens I guess.

Hmm, maybe it could be called something like "Nest". I like that name. It's nice and simple. Or maybe "Brooding".

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

iwanttodie

NOT_Shadowing wrote:

I want a Cyborg Caribou (Steel/Ground), Pig Flower (Grass), Hippo Cannon (Dark/Water), Snake Cow (Grass/Normal), Bat Orangutang (Dark/Flying), Ostrich Elephant (Flying/Ground), Haunted Men's Room Sign (Ghost/Fairy), or Rocket Rhino (Steel/Rock).

firestarter2398 wrote:

those are some very creative ideas but also really weird but o.k can't beat the imagination

http://wikibound.info/wiki/List_of_Mother_3_enemies_by_battle...

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

Snagrio

I just came up with names for the proposed Poultry Pokemon. Cheepick, the Chick Pokemon, and Clucken, the Chicken Pokemon; both Ground/Flying type (there is a male variation as well). And the fact that they make eggs hatch faster is actually a pretty neat idea.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Meowpheel

WingedFish wrote:

I just came up with names for the proposed Poultry Pokemon. Cheepick, the Chick Pokemon, and Clucken, the Chicken Pokemon; both Ground/Flying type (there is a male variation as well). And the fact that they make eggs hatch faster is actually a pretty neat idea.

The female could learn softboiled and the male drill peck or something else like that at the same level, just to make things more fun.

The male one could also have a different ability. Big Pecks? Intimidation?

Edited on by Meowpheel

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

sugarpixel

Morphtorok wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

I just came up with names for the proposed Poultry Pokemon. Cheepick, the Chick Pokemon, and Clucken, the Chicken Pokemon; both Ground/Flying type (there is a male variation as well). And the fact that they make eggs hatch faster is actually a pretty neat idea.

The female could learn softboiled and the male drill peck or something else like that at the same level, just to make things more fun.

The male one could also have a different ability. Big Pecks? Intimidation?

Sounds cool! I could draw them if anyone would like!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Snagrio

Gioku wrote:

Morphtorok wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

I just came up with names for the proposed Poultry Pokemon. Cheepick, the Chick Pokemon, and Clucken, the Chicken Pokemon; both Ground/Flying type (there is a male variation as well). And the fact that they make eggs hatch faster is actually a pretty neat idea.

The female could learn softboiled and the male drill peck or something else like that at the same level, just to make things more fun.

The male one could also have a different ability. Big Pecks? Intimidation?

Sounds cool! I could draw them if anyone would like!

Be my guest!

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic