3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 1,861 to 1,880 of 18,198

AuthorMessage

One-Winged-Pit

1,861. Posted:

Gen 3 remake is probably not going to happen, people need to accept it. We got all the lengendaries and starters in HeartGold and SoulSilver plus the Regis in B2/W2, take the hint people.

"You've GOT to be joking! ALL YOU GODS AND ALL YOUR STUPID WARS ARE THE ONES THROWING EVERYTHING OFF BALANCE!!"
3DS Friend Code: 4296-2987-2154

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

1,862. Posted:

One-Winged-Pit wrote:

Gen 3 remake is probably not going to happen, people need to accept it. We got all the lengendaries and starters in HeartGold and SoulSilver plus the Regis in B2/W2, take the hint people.

Assuming Nintendo would release these only for our convenience and not our money, of course.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

One-Winged-Pit

1,863. Posted:

Pokemon Snap U would make a ton of money but they passed on that.

"You've GOT to be joking! ALL YOU GODS AND ALL YOUR STUPID WARS ARE THE ONES THROWING EVERYTHING OFF BALANCE!!"

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,864. Posted:

a gen 3 remake will happen because this a gen that loads of people just love. now though it seems that has nothing to do with it it does. basically not many people liked gen 5 so skipped the remake to go to gen 6. and as we've seen gen 3 pokemon are included in the dex, azurill and zigzagoon for example, and absol has the digivolution. so when gen 4 did loads old pokemon in the pokedex we got a johto remake. hoenn had old pokemon and got the kanto remake. so if history repeats itsself we'll get a hoenn remake

FC: 0018-1208-7315

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

1,865. Posted:

People said that we should have gotten the Gen 3 remake during Gen 5, but really one remake comes per system. Fire Red and Leaf Green were on the GBA, Heart Gold and Soul Silver on the DS, and logically Gen 3 will be on the 3DS. At least, we can only hope that that will be the case.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

1,866. Posted:

I still have my Emerald game. I miss playing it. I hope they remake it because my DS Lite bit the dust.

looking forward to Super Smash Bros, Yoshi's Woolly World, OR/AS, Hyrule Warriors, Theatrhythm Curtain Call, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Pokémon Art Academy, Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life, Persona Q, and Story of Seasons.
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

1,867. Posted:

Excited, just got back into Pokémon since the GB days. Anyone care for a match I have White.

SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865

Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.

You can become anything and go anywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

1,868. Posted:

Sylveon has a good amount of special defence! There was a wifi battle of one facing a Life orb Politoed that used Hydro pump and managed to only take half the damage due to a critical hit during a double battle 1 v 1. I'll post the link later or someone else could.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

One-Winged-Pit

1,869. Posted:

Marakuto wrote:

Sylveon has a good amount of special defence! There was a wifi battle of one facing a Life orb Politoed that used Hydro pump and managed to only take half the damage due to a critical hit during a double battle 1 v 1. I'll post the link later or someone else could.

That will not be much use against Dragons.

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

1,870. Posted:

One-Winged-Pit wrote:

What?

Backloggery. Now playing: Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Pac-Man World, Golden Sun, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror, Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure and Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

MrMario02

1,871. Posted:

NOT_Shadowing wrote:

MrMario02 wrote:

icerazor wrote:

Bronze wrote:

is there a normal type only pseudo legendary....or legendary?

Maybe Ursaring or Slaking?

Arceus.

Untitled
ARCEUS ISN'T PSEUDO-LEGENDARY.

Sorry Dude. No normal types. Here's the list;
Dragonite
Tyranitar
Salamence
Metagross
Garchomp
Hydreigon

Let's-a-go! Friend Code:4983 - 5372 - 3651

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,872. Posted:

MrMario02 wrote:

Sorry Dude. No normal types. Here's the list;
Dragonite
Tyranitar
Salamence
Metagross
Garchomp
Hydreigon

Ha, it's been awhile since I've seen that list, but it means that 3 out of the 4 Pokémon on my double battle team are pseudo legendary! My team is Tyranitar, Eelektross, Dragonite, and Metagross. Although, I made this team a long time ago, so I may have specifically chosen pseudo legendaries, but I really don't remember. :P

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,873. Posted:

that list will change very soon cuz there'll be a new addition to it. notice how they're all stage 2 pokemon that means the next psuedo legend will be a full evolution basic› stage 1› stage 2 oh yeah

AuthorMessage

Bronze

1,874. Posted:

Or perhaps a mega evolution. Just ignore what I just said. I really dont wanna bring up the mega evolution topic again. XD
So guys, if there is a new pseudo legendary, then do you think its going to be humanoid?

Megatron: Any last words Optimus?

Optimus: None you wanna hear megatron!

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1255-8788 | Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,875. Posted:

i don't what'll be but i don't want it to be part dragon. i want it to be like tyranitar and metagross not a dragon type. although now think of it there could be 2 like in gen 3, maybe a dragon one and a fairy counterpart but maybe that's just me

AuthorMessage

PichuCrossing22

1,876. Posted:

I cant wait! I think its about time that the terrain affects the battle besides weather, so i like the new sky battles.

3ds friend code 3110-4773-9401 Nathy tell me if you friend me i'll tell you too and give me your code my town named Timpli
dream address 5300-2704-2304

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

1,877. Posted:

Regigigas is a normal only legendary :P

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,878. Posted:

yeah it's been said twice already gah. yeah but moving on now. what type of object, animal etc do people want to see as a pokemon? like i want to see a ground/steel armordillo pokemon

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,879. Posted:

Well, here's another Pokémon I'm betting won't get a Mega Evolution because of naming issues: Dragonite. The problem here is over the mega stone. We have Blaziken with Blazikenite, Lucario with Lucarionite. If this pattern continues, we'd have the issue of Dragonite with Dragon...ite. Or Dragoniteite.

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Inflame227

1,880. Posted:

firestarter2398 wrote:

yeah it's been said twice already gah. yeah but moving on now. what type of object, animal etc do people want to see as a pokemon? like i want to see a ground/steel armordillo pokemon

I wanna see a dark/fighing tiger pokemon

#POKEMONXY
Pokemon X is the best!!!

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2141-9392