Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Posts 18,261 to 18,270 of 18,270

Araquanid

I'm so used to you using a +Atk/SpA Nature on everything!

That bullet seed on the umbreon though I believe is what really costed me the game. I was too afraid of the psychics switching in.

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

JunkosBoobies

That feel when you find a Pokemon on the GTS that you want and you have the Pokemon that the person is looking for but you can't trade because your Pokemon is a "Special Pokemon".
Untitled

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Pokefanmum82

I know that feeling. I was trying to get a shiny and couldn't get it.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Pokefanmum82

I forgot sorry. I'm ready to trade now if you want.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.

Pokefanmum82

Aiden

Finished the Alola Dex.

Pokefanmum82

Thanks so much!

Finished the Alola Dex.

toiletduck

Sorry @Eyseedoubleyou, didn't find this topic initially. Moved the 'discussion' to the right topic, for if anyone else would want to chip in.

Eyseedoubleyou wrote:

So, there is an XY discussion but it doesn’t matter now. I will answer your question here.
1) This is hard, I having to done it for ages so. Download something called Pokémon Bank, then if the X game card is installed, Open Pokémon Bamk once you have downloaded it. You need to purchase a pass, I recommend the free one as it only works for a few weeks but it’s worth it. Once you have done that, go and use the ‘Poké Transporter’ to move them to each game. This only works if the game you are transferring to is newer that the one the Pokémon come from.
2) I don’t know.
3) Posdibly if it is a high enough level.

Thanks for your reply. I'll probably test it next weekend. I was thinking about getting the Bank anyway, since I was kind of keen on using some of the monsters I found in Crystal.

toiletduck

Switch Friend Code: SW-2231-9448-5129

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.