3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 1,801 to 1,820 of 18,236

AuthorMessage
Avatar

iwanttodie

1,801. Posted:

gamingwithleafy wrote:

Shadowing wrote:

gamingwithleafy wrote:

check out my youtube channel! from july + minecraft videos daily!look forward to it!

Untitled
seriously

sorry about that, it is a habit.

I'd advise against doing it again, advertising not allowed on the site.

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage
Avatar

firestarter2398

1,802. Posted:

Shadowing wrote:

WAIT
If Xerneas is a sacred Pokemon
and it's blue
and the region is France
we should name it Sacre Bleu

that's funny

FC: 0018-1208-7315

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MrMario02

1,803. Posted:

gamingwithleafy wrote:

oh and another thing... THEY BETTER GIVE A MEGA EVOLUTION TO DAMN GARCHOMP! for me as a kid, garchomp was the: if you had him, you automatically win all pokemon contests in britain pokemon.a mega evolution would make him skyrocket.

also , a list of pokemon i want to have mega evolutions ( or Megalutions, if you please) :

venusaur
cranidos
eevee ( a mega evolution would be like: this is my final form!)
breloom
gyarados
carracosta
kabutops
aerodactyl
persian
arcanine
ninetales
staraptor

Garchomp is so awesome cuz he's Pseudo-legendary. Pseudo-Legendary pokemon are pokemon that are as strong as legendaries but they're not. Garchomp has the power of a gen IV mascot. But he's very weak to ice type moves, so be careful.

Let's-a-go! Friend Code:4983 - 5372 - 3651

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bronze

1,804. Posted:

I think it haves to have the letter X in it...
@shadowing

Btw, I hope they do have a transfer device that does not require two 3ds...ses

Edited on by Bronze

Megatron: Any last words Optimus?

Optimus: None you wanna hear megatron!

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1255-8788 | Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

AuthorMessage
Avatar

gamingwithleafy

1,805. Posted:

Shadowing wrote:

WAIT
If Xerneas is a sacred Pokemon
and it's blue
and the region is France
we should name it Sacre Bleu

when i first saw this, i lawled. i lawled alot.

gamingwithleafy

AuthorMessage
Avatar

gamingwithleafy

1,806. Posted:

just a tip as well guys, i always make my starter evolve about 8 levels after he is meant to evolve: chespin evolves at lv18. i will press b and evolve him at level 26.i always do it to increase stats.

gamingwithleafy

AuthorMessage
Avatar

gamingwithleafy

1,807. Posted:

MrMario02 wrote:

gamingwithleafy wrote:

oh and another thing... THEY BETTER GIVE A MEGA EVOLUTION TO DAMN GARCHOMP! for me as a kid, garchomp was the: if you had him, you automatically win all pokemon contests in britain pokemon.a mega evolution would make him skyrocket.

also , a list of pokemon i want to have mega evolutions ( or Megalutions, if you please) :

venusaur
cranidos
eevee ( a mega evolution would be like: this is my final form!)
breloom
gyarados
carracosta
kabutops
aerodactyl
persian
arcanine
ninetales
staraptor

Garchomp is so awesome cuz he's Pseudo-legendary. Pseudo-Legendary pokemon are pokemon that are as strong as legendaries but they're not. Garchomp has the power of a gen IV mascot. But he's very weak to ice type moves, so be careful.

psuedo-legendary?never heard of that before.

also, does anyone know how to transfer pokemon from heartgold/soulsiver to black2 and white2?

Edited on by gamingwithleafy

gamingwithleafy

AuthorMessage
Avatar

gamingwithleafy

1,808. Posted:

http://pokejungle.net/2013/08/12/rumor-more-mega-evolutions-r...

OMG OMG OMFG LOOK AT THIS GUYS! MIND=BLOWN

gamingwithleafy

AuthorMessage
Avatar

gamingwithleafy

1,809. Posted:

So supposedly there's a list going around that these Pokemon would be getting mega evos. I'm not quite sure, but these Pokemon have (I guess) trademarked for this gen.
Charizard
Blastoise
Gengar
Pinsir
Jynx
Gyarados
Aerodactyl
Scizor (Already confirmed unofficially)
Houndoom
Tyranitar
Heracross
Gardevoir
Medicham
Banette
Aggron
Latias/Latios
Abomasnow

I feel like this may be fake, or that only some of these (or all of these and more) will be getting Mega'd. I'm not quite sure why they wouldn't include Venasaur or the other Hoenn starters, so unless there were names left out, I'm leaning toward it being fake.

COPIED FROM POKEBEACH

gamingwithleafy

AuthorMessage
Avatar

gamingwithleafy

1,810. Posted:

Wood Hammer:new move?

gamingwithleafy

AuthorMessage
Avatar

firestarter2398

1,811. Posted:

I think wood hammer is already a move
But uh not trying to put a downer on this but we've seen the list before

FC: 0018-1208-7315

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sleepingmudkip

1,812. Posted:

@gamingwithleafy to transfer from heartgold to black and white 2 is easy did you beat the game if you did go to poke transfer lab on route 15 then they will tell u what to do(u need 2 ds or 3ds to do this)

Deluxe WII U

Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS

I Love Fire Emblem & Kid Icarus

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter: JohnGreenGod

AuthorMessage
Avatar

iwanttodie

1,813. Posted:

gamingwithleafy wrote:

MrMario02 wrote:

gamingwithleafy wrote:

oh and another thing... THEY BETTER GIVE A MEGA EVOLUTION TO DAMN GARCHOMP! for me as a kid, garchomp was the: if you had him, you automatically win all pokemon contests in britain pokemon.a mega evolution would make him skyrocket.

also , a list of pokemon i want to have mega evolutions ( or Megalutions, if you please) :

venusaur
cranidos
eevee ( a mega evolution would be like: this is my final form!)
breloom
gyarados
carracosta
kabutops
aerodactyl
persian
arcanine
ninetales
staraptor

Garchomp is so awesome cuz he's Pseudo-legendary. Pseudo-Legendary pokemon are pokemon that are as strong as legendaries but they're not. Garchomp has the power of a gen IV mascot. But he's very weak to ice type moves, so be careful.

psuedo-legendary?never heard of that before.

also, does anyone know how to transfer pokemon from heartgold/soulsiver to black2 and white2?

Psuedo-legendaries are the Pokemon right before legendaries in the Pokedex with high BSts. Like Dragonite, Tyranitar, Metagross, Salamence, Garchomp, and Hydreigon.

Edited on by iwanttodie

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage
Avatar

iwanttodie

1,814. Posted:

My Mega Wishlist:
Metagross
Galvantula
Staraptor
Gallade
Magnezone
Vanilluxe
Exeggutor
Archeops
Carracosta
Chandelure

Edited on by iwanttodie

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gioku

1,815. Posted:

(Already confirmed unofficially)... what does THAT mean?

Also, just saw that Rhyhorn will be rideable, just like Gogoat and Skiddo. If you're not able to ride on Rhydon, I'm going to be upset...

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage
Avatar

firestarter2398

1,816. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

(Already confirmed unofficially)... what does THAT mean?

Also, just saw that Rhyhorn will be rideable, just like Gogoat and Skiddo. If you're not able to ride on Rhydon, I'm going to be upset...

I have a theory about rhydon. because all the rideable pokemon we know are on 4 legs maybe you can only use 4 legged pokemon for riding. because rhydon is on two legs maybe we can't ride him. Confirmed unoficially that's exactly what I was thinking how does that work

FC: 0018-1208-7315

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bronze

1,817. Posted:

is there a normal type only pseudo legendary....or legendary?

Megatron: Any last words Optimus?

Optimus: None you wanna hear megatron!

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1255-8788 | Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

AuthorMessage
Avatar

firestarter2398

1,818. Posted:

no? not that I can think of
definately no pseudo. Regigigas is normal

FC: 0018-1208-7315

AuthorMessage
Avatar

icerazor

1,819. Posted:

MEGA Rhyperior, please! :(

Do surverys for gift cards such as Gamestop,Amazon,Nintendo eShop and much more.

http://www.prizerebel.com/d.php?r=johnnybell&l=153

AuthorMessage
Avatar

icerazor

1,820. Posted:

Bronze wrote:

is there a normal type only pseudo legendary....or legendary?

Maybe Ursaring or Slaking?

Do surverys for gift cards such as Gamestop,Amazon,Nintendo eShop and much more.

http://www.prizerebel.com/d.php?r=johnnybell&l=153