Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Posts 17,961 to 17,980 of 18,330

Xjay

Hey guys, I need a good bulky water type with offense, basically a good overall water type. I'm down to
Gyrados Suicune
Gyrados can sweep after a dd or two, has great offense yet I'd run a bulky set (+def or +spe d -spa)
Suicune got great bulk but lowish offense with a very low speed this gen
I'm stuck between Gyrados(Offense and bulk to beat fire types Heatran) with a bulky nature
Dragon dance waterfall equake idk stone edge
With a leftovers
Or
Suicune is a great mixed wall and I'd run
Calm mind Scald ice beam rest
With a chesto berry

I used too be Xtremetdifan 🎮

Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

MegaBeedrill

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Hey guys, I need a good bulky water type with offense, basically a good overall water type. I'm down to
Gyrados Suicune
Gyrados can sweep after a dd or two, has great offense yet I'd run a bulky set (+def or +spe d -spa)
Suicune got great bulk but lowish offense with a very low speed this gen
I'm stuck between Gyrados(Offense and bulk to beat fire types Heatran) with a bulky nature
Dragon dance waterfall equake idk stone edge
With a leftovers
Or
Suicune is a great mixed wall and I'd run
Calm mind Scald ice beam rest
With a chesto berry

Untitled

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Pokemon AS IGN: Joe
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy
My Shinies
Twitch: XxMegaBeedrillxX
(User name changed in October 2014 Formerly: Stomatopod17)

Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

MegaBeedrill

I ALMOST GOT SWEPT BY A VENOMOTH THIS MORNING..

XTKW-WWWW-WWW9-WW76

My Shinies

Spino

Lol, probably nothing new, but I just figured out how to get GAME (UK) event Pokemon while sitting at home, in freaking Poland (where there's no GAME). Just got myself a nice Charizard with Charizardite Y on my Pokemon X

Edited on by Spino

X360 GamerTag - SpinoOne
3DS Friend Code - 4914-3502-2752

Pokemon X Safari - Fletchinder, Ponyta and Larvesta

Xjay

Hmm, bulky water type with offense:
Gyarados, Suicune, or Azumarill?
I just really need a water type to combat my fire weakness and provide great overall defense, any ideas?

kaiserwave

Xtremetdifan wrote:

I just really need a water type to combat my fire weakness and provide great overall defense, any ideas?

You can run a bold Suicune with Rest, Calm Mind, Ice Beam, Scald if you want something more of a Tank.

kaiserwave

MegaBeedrill

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Belly jet or assualt vest azumaril is a pain to deal with.

Calm mind+rest+scald+sleep talk suicune is annoying as well.

My Shinies

Xjay

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

You can run a bold Suicune with Rest, Calm Mind, Ice Beam, Scald if you want something more of a Tank.

Thanks, BTW besides crystal do you know what game Suicune appears in?

Spino

Xtremetdifan wrote:

I'd say, if you want the bulk AND the power, choose AV Azumarill with moveset like this:

• Play Rough
  • Aqua Jet
  • Waterfall
  • Knock Off / Superpower
    Not many things can OHKO an Azumarill as it is, add an Assault Vest and this thing is not dying, lol. Obviously, you can choose something completely different for the fourth slot, like Ice Punch, but I think that Knock Off / Superpower provides way better coverage than that.

Bulky Gyarados is also a great idea. Sub + D-Dance with lefties? I've seen it sweep many teams before, because it can take a lot of attacks and with Intimidate it can easily switch on a resisted physical attack taking less damage than lefties will heal. Gyarados is just that Pokemon - forever OU.

And Suicune? You can go with something creative, but running a Crocune is just evil and makes you an asshole. Sorry, that's the truth.

P.S. So sorry, if my English is not that good, I'm trying my best, lol

X360 GamerTag - SpinoOne
3DS Friend Code - 4914-3502-2752

Pokemon X Safari - Fletchinder, Ponyta and Larvesta

Xjay

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Belly jet or assualt vest azumaril is a pain to deal with.

Calm mind+rest+scald+sleep talk suicune is annoying as well.

Thanks, I hadn't even thought of assault vest for azumaril 0_0 100 HP and a 120sp.d w/assault vest. But Suicune has higher defense also...

Xjay

Spino wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

I'd say, if you want the bulk AND the power, choose AV Azumarill with moveset like this:

• Play Rough
  • Aqua Jet
  • Waterfall
  • Knock Off / Superpower
    Not many things can OHKO an Azumarill as it is, add an Assault Vest and this thing is not dying, lol. Obviously, you can choose something completely different for the fourth slot, like Ice Punch, but I think that Knock Off / Superpower provides way better coverage than that.

Bulky Gyarados is also a great idea. Sub + D-Dance with lefties? I've seen it sweep many teams before, because it can take a lot of attacks and with Intimidate it can easily switch on a resisted physical attack taking less damage than lefties will heal. Gyarados is just that Pokemon - forever OU.

And Suicune? You can go with something creative, but running a Crocune is just evil. Sorry, that's the truth.

P.S. So sorry, if my English is not that good, I'm trying my best, lol

NP thanks BTW I'm really liking the sound of azumarill from what you and @stomatopod17 and @shadowfox254 have said

Edited on by theblackdragon

MegaBeedrill

Leafgreen firered, colosseum, and heartgold soulsilver. I think I have suicunes on me to clone as well with the desirable IVs and nature.

I hate having to face AV azu, they always take something down with them.

Edited on by MegaBeedrill

My Shinies

kaiserwave

Xtremetdifan wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Thanks, BTW besides crystal do you know what game Suicune appears in?

Firered, Leafgreen, Heart Gold, and Soul Silver. I don't remember Gold or Silver much.

kaiserwave

Xjay

Untitled
I'm going to go with azumarill, Suicune is awesome but would take to much work (play through soulsilver, find one with right nature, transfer to white, transfer to x).

MegaBeedrill

MEWTRONOME BATTLE! AGAINST SLICK!

2UKW-WWWW-WWW9-W8A3

@jm29 thanks for your mew!

My Shinies

kaiserwave

What happen, you trying to troll? So next for you to challenge? Shofu, Nappy, Shady?

kaiserwave

MegaBeedrill

ShadowFox254 wrote:

What happen, you trying to troll? So next for you to challenge? Shofu, Nappy, Shady?

Trolling? nah this was serious

Right now I beat slick 5 times.. he beat me twice. The first time I brought my mega latios (that I've brought up time to time planning my revenge) and then the video above. (which was actually all legit)

I was actually messing around.. what I should've done was switch into hitmontop.. death fodder him.. switch into manectric, hope I live a -2 mach punch.. and if not then bring latios back in. Or flat out should've brought hitmontop out before manectric for a -2 mach punch on him instead of -1..no instead I choked big time messing around letting him kill my latios..

Those other guys I don't watch, pikawu already never gave feeback, however I can try to catch one of their streams or something sometime. Shofu I'm atleast familiar with.

More realisticly.. I'd list myself as 4 wins and 1 lose with slick since one of my victories was a mewtronome battle and those always are unpredictable.. and my first loss wasn't serious bringing a mega latios with me. However his current streak overall is 104-30 (My mewtronome was the 30th loss!)

Also it's worth noting every since one of his mods all challenged me and got wrecked. As trolly as it sounds I'm litterally the best player in his stream according to slick and his mods themselves. He even compliments me in the video! Not bragging

You should try and join one of his streams sometime

My Shinies

JSimon98

Hi! I have many legendarys but is anyone willing to trade for a mew, manaphy, jirachi, deoxys, meloetta, genosect, lugia, ho-oh, diancie, rayquazza, shaymin, dakari? Any of those are great ! I already have celebi and many others please respond!!

3Ds friend code; 3282 - 2375 - 7771
Pokemon Y
Looking for a battle/trade whenever, just want certain Pokemon.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic