Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Posts 17,941 to 17,960 of 18,323

Araquanid

@jm29, @Gridatttack

Serebi posted:

"For those of you in North America, the special PokéBall Pattern Vivillon is currently being distributed to Pokémon X & Y titles. This online distribution is only available for a very short time, until August 12th so be sure to download it while you can. The Event Database has been updated with details of this event"

Incase your unsure, you get this via mystery gift->recieve via internet. So basicly same way as fancy pattern.

Jim if you manage to get a good IVs one with modest or timid natures let me know! I'll let you know if I get a good one as well.

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2017, MegaBeedrill)

Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Ketchupcat

I caught my first shiny today! It's an Oddish! It may have been in the Friend Safari, but Super Radish has already earned himself a special spot in my heart. The one labeled "First Shiny".

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

GuSolarFlare

Musterd wrote:

I caught my first shiny today! It's an Oddish! It may have been in the Friend Safari, but Super Radish has already earned himself a special spot in my heart. The one labeled "First Shiny".

the first shiny is an unforgettable experience.
RIP Nincada...

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Ketchupcat

GuSolarFlare wrote:

Musterd wrote:

I caught my first shiny today! It's an Oddish! It may have been in the Friend Safari, but Super Radish has already earned himself a special spot in my heart. The one labeled "First Shiny".

the first shiny is an unforgettable experience.
RIP Nincada...

I'm so sorry for your loss...

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

LastLife

Does anyone have a Kyogre for trade? My brother is really looking for one. I have a few legendaries, many HA, and a few shiny pokemon I can offer.

I'm also looking for: HA Pikachu, HA Sandshrew, HA Nuzleaf, pinsirite, and mewtwonite X, and tyranitarite

3DS Friend Code: 5284 - 1415 - 5692
Marc

GuSolarFlare

let me check if I remember correctly Moltres Latios and Kyogre are the legendaries I have doubled


edit: it was only Latios and Moltres, forgot I had to give my cousin on Kyogre for him to lend me his White2 so I could transfer my pokémon from diamond.

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

kaiserwave

Hey, that toaster was scarf, wasn't it? That's just dirty. -_-

Also, you sure had guts for staying with your Latios against my Mawile.

kaiserwave

Araquanid

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Hey, that toaster was scarf, wasn't it? That's just dirty. -_-

Also, you sure had guts for staying with your Latios against my Mawile.

All my anti-gravity appliances have a scarf on them!

I caused soo many mindgames in that match.. and thank god you switched out chansey instead of staying in.. chansey vs. chansey.. we would've been awhile.

Btw thanx for the +2 bisharp

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2017, MegaBeedrill)

Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

kaiserwave

Stomatopod17 wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Hey, that toaster was scarf, wasn't it? That's just dirty. -_-

Also, you sure had guts for staying with your Latios against my Mawile.

All my anti-gravity appliances have a scarf on them!

I caused soo many mindgames in that match.. and thank god you switched out chansey instead of staying in.. chansey vs. chansey.. we would've been awhile.

Btw thanx for the +2 bisharp

Now I want to use Knock Off on all of your pokes now. Chansey vs. Chansey would have been epic, we could have Soft-boiled, Seismic Toss, and Toxic each other all night long.

The Sticky Web was a wild card.

kaiserwave

Ketchupcat

Hey, does anyone have a Hidden Ability Oddish or Gloom, or a Friend Safari with one? My friend has an Oddish safari, but doesn't have the game, so I can't get one with its HA. Can you guys help?

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

Araquanid

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Hey, that toaster was scarf, wasn't it? That's just dirty. -_-

Also, you sure had guts for staying with your Latios against my Mawile.

All my anti-gravity appliances have a scarf on them!

I caused soo many mindgames in that match.. and thank god you switched out chansey instead of staying in.. chansey vs. chansey.. we would've been awhile.

Btw thanx for the +2 bisharp

Now I want to use Knock Off on all of your pokes now. Chansey vs. Chansey would have been epic, we could have Soft-boiled, Seismic Toss, and Toxic each other all night long.

The Sticky Web was a wild card.

Run knock off everything.. I'll take it like a man! FYI we're running the same chansey set so that would've been longer than 72 turns..

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2017, MegaBeedrill)

Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Xjay

Hey guys, I need a good bulky water type with offense, basically a good overall water type. I'm down to
Gyrados Suicune
Gyrados can sweep after a dd or two, has great offense yet I'd run a bulky set (+def or +spe d -spa)
Suicune got great bulk but lowish offense with a very low speed this gen
I'm stuck between Gyrados(Offense and bulk to beat fire types Heatran) with a bulky nature
Dragon dance waterfall equake idk stone edge
With a leftovers
Or
Suicune is a great mixed wall and I'd run
Calm mind Scald ice beam rest
With a chesto berry

I used too be Xtremetdifan 🎮

Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

Araquanid

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Hey guys, I need a good bulky water type with offense, basically a good overall water type. I'm down to
Gyrados Suicune
Gyrados can sweep after a dd or two, has great offense yet I'd run a bulky set (+def or +spe d -spa)
Suicune got great bulk but lowish offense with a very low speed this gen
I'm stuck between Gyrados(Offense and bulk to beat fire types Heatran) with a bulky nature
Dragon dance waterfall equake idk stone edge
With a leftovers
Or
Suicune is a great mixed wall and I'd run
Calm mind Scald ice beam rest
With a chesto berry

Untitled

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2017, MegaBeedrill)

Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Araquanid

I ALMOST GOT SWEPT BY A VENOMOTH THIS MORNING..

XTKW-WWWW-WWW9-WW76

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2017, MegaBeedrill)

Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Spino

Lol, probably nothing new, but I just figured out how to get GAME (UK) event Pokemon while sitting at home, in freaking Poland (where there's no GAME). Just got myself a nice Charizard with Charizardite Y on my Pokemon X

Edited on by Spino

X360 GamerTag - SpinoOne
3DS Friend Code - 4914-3502-2752

Pokemon X Safari - Fletchinder, Ponyta and Larvesta

Xjay

Hmm, bulky water type with offense:
Gyarados, Suicune, or Azumarill?
I just really need a water type to combat my fire weakness and provide great overall defense, any ideas?

I used too be Xtremetdifan 🎮

Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

kaiserwave

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Hmm, bulky water type with offense:
Gyarados, Suicune, or Azumarill?
I just really need a water type to combat my fire weakness and provide great overall defense, any ideas?

You can run a bold Suicune with Rest, Calm Mind, Ice Beam, Scald if you want something more of a Tank.

kaiserwave

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic