3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 17,921 to 17,940 of 18,238

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ShadowFox254

17,921. Posted:

Well, for my doubles team I have:

Focus Sash Alakazam - Modest (may switch to timid)

  • Psychic
  • HP Fire
  • Shadow Ball
  • Dazzling Gleam

Black Sludge Gengar - Timid

  • Sludge Bomb
  • Shadow Ball (can never have to many Shadow Balls)
  • Thunderbolt
  • Substitute

Choice Specs Noivern - Timid

  • Air Slash
  • Dark Pulse
  • Flamethrower
  • Draco Meteor

Mega Manectric- Timid

  • Volt Switch
  • Protect
  • Flamethrower
  • HP Ice

Expert Belt Terrakion - Adamant

  • Close Combat
  • Protect
  • Rock Slide
  • Earthquake

Life orb Talonflame - Adamant

  • Flare Blitz
  • U-turn
  • Tailwind
  • Brave Bird

This team rarely let's me down on rank matches.

SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865

Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.

You can become anything and go anywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Stomatopod17

17,922. Posted:

Do you plan on entering the competition with it? :p

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ShadowFox254

17,923. Posted:

^ Eh, maybe. When is the date again for the competition?

SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865

Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.

You can become anything and go anywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Stomatopod17

17,924. Posted:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

^ Eh, maybe. When is the date again for the competition?

08/07 8:00PM-08/10 7:59 PM

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gridatttack

17,925. Posted:

So i managed to battle twitch plays pokemon via multibattle with a friend. Best forfeit I ever had :P

Sparity~
4554-0649-6542

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xtremetdifan

17,926. Posted:

Hey @stomatopod I can hop online soon if you wanted to trade the sandslash and/or battle

Must beat in Pokemon battle, checklist:
*
*
*

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Keion

17,927. Posted:

Hey all. I'm looking for a Power Bracer and am willing to trade my extra Power Lens or Power Belt.
So if you need a Power Lens or Belt, please let me know! ^_^

Keion

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5766-0309 | Nintendo Network ID: Keion-chan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Stomatopod17

17,928. Posted:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Hey @stomatopod I can hop online soon if you wanted to trade the sandslash and/or battle

@Xtremetdifan, Ready when you are!

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xtremetdifan

17,929. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Hey @stomatopod I can hop online soon if you wanted to trade the sandslash and/or battle

@Xtremetdifan, Ready when you are!

OK I can hope on real quick @stomatopod17

Edited on by Xtremetdifan

Must beat in Pokemon battle, checklist:
*
*
*

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Stomatopod17

17,930. Posted:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Hey @stomatopod I can hop online soon if you wanted to trade the sandslash and/or battle

@Xtremetdifan, Ready when you are!

OK I can hope on real quick @stomatopod17

I'll be waiting :)

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Stomatopod17

17,931. Posted:

Untitled

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xtremetdifan

17,932. Posted:

Thanks Joe BTW I need the sandslash for a rapin spinner
What happened?

Edited on by Xtremetdifan

Must beat in Pokemon battle, checklist:
*
*
*

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Stomatopod17

17,933. Posted:

No prob!

D/C? You're still online ;o

Edited on by Stomatopod17

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xtremetdifan

17,934. Posted:

I have no idea what just happened

Must beat in Pokemon battle, checklist:
*
*
*

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Stomatopod17

17,935. Posted:

GG :D

Latios outsped?

Edited on by Stomatopod17

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xtremetdifan

17,936. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

GG :D

Latios outsped?

GG my first battle in ages, that greninja isn't even trained or anything just threw him together

Must beat in Pokemon battle, checklist:
*
*
*

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Stomatopod17

17,937. Posted:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

GG :D

Latios outsped?

GG my first battle in ages, that greninja isn't even trained or anything just threw him together

That explains it! :p

That was a scary team.. especially when I couldn't lay my sticky web down for greninja and I have 3 intimidaters giving pierce jr. a field day.. and I couldn't switch anything into machamp.

Lol, either way that crit on volcarona evened out.. I couldn't spin away the rocks since it died D:

Edited on by Stomatopod17

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xtremetdifan

17,938. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

GG :D

Latios outsped?

GG my first battle in ages, that greninja isn't even trained or anything just threw him together

That explains it! :p

That was a scary team.. especially when I couldn't lay my sticky web down for greninja and I have 3 intimidaters giving pierce jr. a field day.. and I couldn't switch anything into machamp.

Lol, either way that crit on volcarona evened out.. I couldn't spin away the rocks since it died D:

Those intimidaters bothered me at every turn, I couldn't set up no matter what! I wish Machamp had more bulk he seems to go down too easy. Your Heatran crippled my team with stealth rocks(volcarona) and it's great defense

Must beat in Pokemon battle, checklist:
*
*
*

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Stomatopod17

17,939. Posted:

Alot of people try to specs their heatrans or even scarf them. If you see a heatran randomly floating above your house with a balloon you know who it belongs to :D

Untitled

Edited on by Stomatopod17

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xtremetdifan

17,940. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Alot of people try to specs their heatrans or even scarf them. If you see a heatran randomly floating above your house with a balloon you know who it belongs to :D

Untitled

I have just the mon to stop the balloon floating monster
Untitled

Edited on by Xtremetdifan

Must beat in Pokemon battle, checklist:
*
*
*

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542