3DS Friend Code: 0748-4970-2550 | Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

Araquanid

No prob!

D/C? You're still online ;o

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Xjay

I have no idea what just happened

I used too be Xtremetdifan 🎮

Xjay

Stomatopod17 wrote:

GG

Latios outsped?

GG my first battle in ages, that greninja isn't even trained or anything just threw him together

Araquanid

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

GG

Latios outsped?

GG my first battle in ages, that greninja isn't even trained or anything just threw him together

That explains it!

That was a scary team.. especially when I couldn't lay my sticky web down for greninja and I have 3 intimidaters giving pierce jr. a field day.. and I couldn't switch anything into machamp.

Lol, either way that crit on volcarona evened out.. I couldn't spin away the rocks since it died D:

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Xjay

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

GG

Latios outsped?

That explains it!

That was a scary team.. especially when I couldn't lay my sticky web down for greninja and I have 3 intimidaters giving pierce jr. a field day.. and I couldn't switch anything into machamp.

Lol, either way that crit on volcarona evened out.. I couldn't spin away the rocks since it died D:

Those intimidaters bothered me at every turn, I couldn't set up no matter what! I wish Machamp had more bulk he seems to go down too easy. Your Heatran crippled my team with stealth rocks(volcarona) and it's great defense

Araquanid

Alot of people try to specs their heatrans or even scarf them. If you see a heatran randomly floating above your house with a balloon you know who it belongs to

Untitled

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

Xjay

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Alot of people try to specs their heatrans or even scarf them. If you see a heatran randomly floating above your house with a balloon you know who it belongs to

Untitled

I have just the mon to stop the balloon floating monster
Untitled

Edited on by Xjay

Araquanid

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Untitled

I have just the mon to stop the balloon floating monster
Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

GuSolarFlare

why fan rotom is using air baloon?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Xjay

GuSolarFlare wrote:

why fan rotom is using air baloon?

So he has a 100000000x resistance to ground attacks!
Flying + Levitate + Balloon

Araquanid

Mold breaker got nothing on me!

My Shinies

GuSolarFlare

XD
will use it all the time now

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Araquanid

Just fought a sheer force, life orb, autotomize, earth power+flash cannon+something else steelix.. completely wrecked me and my teammate in the multi..

Surprised me since something with only 30 base speed and 55 base SpA managed to single handled murder a WP special aegislash, walrein, megashkan, and sableye..

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

Araquanid

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Slick finally broke my 3 straight victories streak.. I actually lost because I was messing around last minute. He had one pokemon.. I still had my latios (-2), hitmontop(sleepfodder), and manectric.. I let him kill my latios instead of just going for a psyshock I went for a -2 HP fire.. his breloom lived, but latios died (intentional) then I brought in mega manectric.. was going for an HP ice.. his mach punch killed me.. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ and hitmontop is asleep so straight forward story there.

I should've got him to -3 by switching manectric back out and into hitmontop and manectric back in on his death.. then HP ice or flamethrower him.. nope I choked, -1 mach punch killed a around 30% health mega manectric..

Lesson: don't be too sure of yourself and mess around.. it cost games

Atleast he said he's immidiantly uploading this battle as it was so close and epic for him.. atleast that's a plus.. an embarassing plus

Ah well.. 3-1 slick.. GG We're still not even yet, nor will you ever be even with me

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

Araquanid

Beat slick today, he forfieted 4-1

Also battled other streamers (don't want to brag but I haven't lost to any of them yet.. and the only one who beat me took 3 prior loses for it to happen.) and I wrecked with my UU team.. doublade has been an excellant subsitute for aegislash! 9VJG-WWWW-WWW8-UUQD

My Shinies

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic